PDA

View Full Version : Runescape P2P FAST CASH!

joelster134
10-17-2008, 09:09 PM
$$$$$$Welcome to my Money making guide!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oK start off with 40-1m in your invo, take it to Fremmnik Trials Starting point and BEGIN that quest, then go to the boats and travel with Jardah or watever his name is he will then send you to "Water Birth island" once there pick up the snape grass (theres 6 spawn points) until you have 27 (ur cash making 28) then head back to fremmnik village,

Now walk near "Peer the seer" and DROP your money...DROP IT ALL! so you have ONLY your snape grass! now talk to Peer the Seer and he will bank your grass (you have to of NOT completed fremmnik trials but you MUST start it, he WILL bank ALL items in ur inv so thats why you drop your money,

Once he haas banked it pick up your money and repeat. (this take around 2-3mins (walking) and you make 9720gp LEAST every run.

Please post feedback :)

Mjordan
10-17-2008, 09:27 PM
how good does snape grass sell?

noodlesalan
10-17-2008, 09:46 PM
Hmmmm, this seems fishy.

Rubix
10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
What you even need the money for then?

joelster134
10-17-2008, 10:01 PM
What you even need the money for then?

It sells instantly on Ge,,....i do this to make money, for the nub saying "this seems fishy." WTF?! how is it fishy? it works and i use it god...you need 1k per trip over to the island (the man you pay to go there ) and snape grass sells 370-399 each on Ge...

Hmmmm, this seems fishy.

NOOB! you havnt said HOW it is fishy...there is no way you can be KILLED on the Waterbirth island unless u venture off into the caves there..

oh and if you think its the dropping of the money part..then i have an answer...go to Peer the Seer after doing ONE load and DONT drop your money...TALK to him and watch your money ALONG with your items go to bank :) your sposed to drop and pick up after talkin to him to bank your SNAPE grass which takes like 4 secs.

Naike
10-17-2008, 10:07 PM
This is a stoneage method.

Think of something new ;I

joelster134
10-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I never new that...lolz my friend showed me this at school and i have never heard of it. (creds to him)

Mjordan
10-17-2008, 10:27 PM
There's also snapegrass spawns where the hobgoblins are by the crafting guild. I've also seen a few scripts for this a long time ago.

joelster134
10-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Cool, yeah i know about snape near hobs just its longer..