PDA

View Full Version : FireRune Crafting help (probably simple)

Wrycu
11-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I have my script well underway, except for one small detail...

In the fire rune place... i cant figure out how to get to the altar. i just cant. its annoying me. can someone tell me, or suggest any ideas? thanks in advance.

Yakman
11-20-2006, 11:47 PM
i dont really understand exactly what your saying, but this is what i think you're trying to say

1.your at the portal, just entered the fire atler ruins
2.you cant get to the fire alter to craft runes

i think the fire alter has 6 or 7 rocks on the minimap surrouding it, you could get the user to color pick these rocks, im quite sure they dont change unless you switch worlds

then just FindColor and walk there

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Not on the minimap. and thats exactly what im saying. it sucks :(

Hey321
11-21-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, ill take a look and see XD. If i see anything that i think would help ill edit this post.

Edit: Hey, just remembered isnt there those Post things around the altar? Couldnt you minimap those, then find the glow/darker part on the altar?

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Pillars arent on the minimap. I looked twice. If they were, id have done it and not posted here. lol.

Boreas
11-21-2006, 12:55 AM
There are cacti on the minimap (I think, rs isn't working for me so I'm going by runehq), however there are a bunch so you would have to use a way to find the right place in the pattern, kinda like dtm except with cacti as points.

Post things aren't on minimap, and finding color (like in RuneCrafting.scar) is proving dodgy at best.

I've been helping on aim/msn, and the best I could come up with for getting there, is using the minigame symbol, clicking some number of pixels above it, and then hope you're in range for color-text finding. Any other ideas?

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 01:00 AM
Oh, sorry. I did a bunch of pixels above, and it worked. Puts me right next to it. I mean once im INSIDE... there is a bunch of repeat colors and nothing on the minimap. Very upsetting :(

Boreas
11-21-2006, 03:19 AM
Oh, I didn't see your post right before mine.

So you can get in the altar now?

Screen shot of once inside the altar please? Can you see the rock once you get in like the air altar, or no like the mind altar?

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 07:21 PM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/Wrycu/FIREALTAR.jpg

That's the inside of the altar. And no, you cant see the rocks or anything.

Hey321
11-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Ok, well i took a colour pick of two different areas here is what i got:

Color Picked: 791077 at (144, 316)
Color Picked: 395019 at (123, 294)

That's showing that there is a lighter colour farther in the altar. Try using findcolorspiraltol or something in the minimap for colour number 1 with a tolerance of like 5-10.

Junior
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Ok I was thinking about something.
When you first enter the mysterious ruins to get into the fire alter, does the mini map always look like that? Or is it randomly twisted everytime?
If it stays the same just set up some cords.
If it is randomly twisted, do the colors inside there stay the same all the time?
Sorry if you answered these questions in your previous posts but I really dont feel like reading.

Boreas
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Yea what Junior said. Hopefully coords are the same, if not, you could do something with the orange lava, to walk away from it, which is to the center.

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Ok, i tried it out. I have no idea how FindColorSpiral works, but i can guess based on the name. Of course, i also have no idea how to use it. I have:

FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, 791077 , x, y, x, y, 10)

As for the colors, they get changed around. A little, but enough to throw it off. Only good news is it seems that the map stays the same, so ill try X,Y clicks. Btw, how do i click a spot? Mouse(x,y) ?

-Edit-
I found out how to click, and i did it using X, Y. The script should be out shortly.

Boreas
11-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Look in SRL,(mouseflag.scar) it explains stuff pretty well. Mouse(x,y,randx,randy,left)
x and y are the coords, randx and randy are randomness (especially needed for this) and left is a boolean, true for leftclick and false for right click.

Junior
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Lol.... this whole thread... and all you needed was Mouse(x,y,rx,ry,True);.
But its ok I still love you Wrycu.

Wrycu
11-21-2006, 11:37 PM
if i dont add randomness, how likely is this script to be detected?

Thanks junior, im writing my first script so i think im doing pretty well. And im glad im still loved, despite my nooby questions.

Yakman
11-21-2006, 11:41 PM
even if you dont add randomness, you will go to differant places

the minimap seems to shift, rotate and zoom slightly, you cant see it unless you look hard

but if you click at the same spot, you wont end up on the same place

Boreas
11-21-2006, 11:44 PM
Add randomness. Because in this you are always clicking in the same place (relative to client).

If you have findcolor(x,y) or something else where the 'answer' is set to x,y, you don't need randomness because the randomness is in the answer finding process if you know what I mean.

For this, def add randomness.

Wrycu
11-22-2006, 12:13 AM
I tried it three times and i got to the altar all three times.

Um.. i cant find a function that will open the bank. Ive tried all the ones included, and none of them will open it. They just move the mouse around.

Junior
11-22-2006, 02:19 AM
Make your own then.
Use DTM's of the bank booth.
Here ill give you an example of one im going to make for you.
Procedure BankIt;
Var
Booth1dtm, Booth2dtm : integer;
Begin
MarkTime(Mark);
LoadDTM;
Makecompass('W') //wherever bank is located
Wait(500+random(1000))
Repeat
If FindDTM(Booth1dtm, x, y, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2) Or
FindDTM(Booth2dtm, x, y, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2) Then
Mmouse(x,y,3,3);
Until(TimeFromMark(Mark) >= 500000) And Not (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban')) Or (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban'))
If(TimeFromMark(Mark) >= 500000) And Not (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','ank','se Ban'))Then
Begin
WriteLn('Could not find bank, restart script');
Logout;
Terminatescript;
End Else
If (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban')) Then
Begin
Mouse(x,y,2,2,False);
Wait(59+Random(50))
ChooseOption(x, y, 'Use-quickly');
Flag;
Wait(500+Random(200))
If(Not(Bankscreen))Then
Begin
Findnormalrandoms;
BankIt;
End Else
If(Bankscreen)Then
Begin
Writeln('Banking')
Deposit(2,28,2);
Closebank;
Findnormalrandoms;
End;
FreeDTM(Booth1dtm)
FreeDTM(Booth2dtm)
End;
End;

Just made that, look at it and you should get an idea of how it works.
~jR

Wyn
11-22-2006, 05:27 AM
Make your own then.
Use DTM's of the bank booth.
Here ill give you an example of one im going to make for you.
Procedure BankIt;
Var
Booth1dtm, Booth2dtm : integer;
Begin
MarkTime(Mark);
LoadDTM;
Makecompass('W') //wherever bank is located
Wait(500+random(1000))
Repeat
If FindDTM(Booth1dtm, x, y, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2) Or
FindDTM(Booth2dtm, x, y, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2) Then
Mmouse(x,y,3,3);
Until(TimeFromMark(Mark) >= 500000) And Not (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban')) Or (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban'))
If(TimeFromMark(Mark) >= 500000) And Not (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','ank','se Ban'))Then
Begin
WriteLn('Could not find bank, restart script');
Logout;
Terminatescript;
End Else
If (IsUpTextMulti('nk boo','Ban','se Ban')) Then
Begin
Mouse(x,y,2,2,False);
Wait(59+Random(50))
ChooseOption(x, y, 'Use-quickly');
Flag;
Wait(500+Random(200))
If(Not(Bankscreen))Then
Begin
Findnormalrandoms;
BankIt;
End Else
If(Bankscreen)Then
Begin
Writeln('Banking')
Deposit(2,28,2);
Closebank;
Findnormalrandoms;
End;
FreeDTM(Booth1dtm)
FreeDTM(Booth2dtm)
End;
End;

Just made that, look at it and you should get an idea of how it works.
~jR

Can i Use that? I'll give credit

Junior
11-22-2006, 05:30 AM
Go right ahead, just make sure to make your own DTM's of the bank booth and stuff like that.

Wrycu
11-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I got it working, thanks. I need something to find the freaking portal to leave the fire rune place... any ideas?

Boreas
11-22-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm working on something, but I'm not sure if it's possible. Creating a dtm on the fly, with relative positions hard coded but the color(s) auto found while the script is running.

Wrycu
11-22-2006, 09:30 PM
Sweet, thanks. I'm on AIM if you want to send it. Or talk about it.

Boreas
11-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't know if it's possible. I'm still trying to find out how dtms go from a list of coords and colors to the string.

Wrycu
12-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Boreas, i tried the portal thing you sent me and.. i get an access violation whenever i try running it. Dunno how or why.

Boreas
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Maybe its the drawing the bitmap thats giving your errors. It worked for me on the screenie you sent me. Post it here and maybe I or someone else can figure out something different.