PDA

View Full Version : Russia the most dangerous country?

simen236
10-18-2008, 05:20 PM
Omfg!! Russia has created a new ballistic missile. It's a Topol-missile.
The RS-24 Topol

It can break through USA's planned missile-shield.

Some spesifications:

Weight 47,200 kg (104,000 lb)
Length 22.7 m (74.47 ft)
Diameter 1.95 m (6.4 ft)
Warhead Nuclear 550 kT
(six 550 kT MIRV warheads possible)
Engine 3-stage solid propellant
Operational
range 11,000 km (6,900 mi)
Guidance
system Inertial with GLONASS
Launch
platform Silo
Mobile launcher vehicle

rogue poser
10-18-2008, 05:23 PM
meh, during the regan era they got starwars all setup ;) we'll be ok

sirlaughsalot
10-18-2008, 05:27 PM
I never have trusted Russia very much... And recently they seem to be going back to a cold war thought process...

jakeyboy29
10-18-2008, 05:28 PM
we are screwed. this time with mcain as us president russia will be battered.

Brain
10-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Who cares. It's called M.A.D. Mutually Assured Destruction

If they attack us, everyone dies :)

jakeyboy29
10-18-2008, 08:20 PM
oh yes, as you said who cares it will be ok... no, have you seen those missles?

Darando
10-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Only really dangerous thing is humanity, not a singular country

Raskolnikov
10-18-2008, 10:21 PM
If we get into a nuclear war, we can destroy humanity in itself. Enough explosions within a short enough time can block off the sun and kill off plants which kills off animals, which kills off us. Just a thing for everyone to think about...

Cut em2 it

Narcle
10-18-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't care what you say. We Americans are the most trigger happy country. Even if they get new weapons we'll soon follow suit. As well probably use them before them.

noidea
10-18-2008, 10:26 PM
There equipment is very outdated. Thats why they couldn't take out a country as small as Georgia. I don't think any should be worrying ;)

EvilChicken!
10-19-2008, 08:03 PM
This is the kind of stuff that makes me proud of being russian. :)

Not really.
But we have no choice. USA has trillions of dollars in debt (increasing by millions each day) but still remains supreme because every single damn country keeps licking it's balls. This just .. can't work for too long.

Narcle
10-19-2008, 08:06 PM

Not really.
But we have no choice. USA has trillions of dollars in debt (increasing by millions each day) but still remains supreme because every single damn country keeps licking it's balls. This just .. can't work for too long.

Debt ftl.

Magiic
10-19-2008, 08:28 PM
nah tbh like noidea said russia are behind and then the president could blow us all up with his big button anyways...

TravisV10
10-19-2008, 10:10 PM

Not really.

Dude WTF is your problem? BTW Russia sucks. :P

P1nky
10-19-2008, 11:53 PM
dude usa will always win.
no matter what.

we got like most of the whole world on our side, cause we buy from them so that = $$$$.

noidea
10-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I hate it that people are always thinking of War and Cash... Why not Peace?

Harry
10-20-2008, 12:01 AM
P1nky, it is actually China which gives other countries money really. >_< If China + Russia = US fails. So much stuff from the US is made in China.

Main
10-20-2008, 12:07 AM
to be honest, why do people think china is soo dangerous?

I am chinese btw. if you want, i'll take a picture, video to prove it

Back to topic, that missile looks awsome. and is it nuclear powered?

if any country reached the amount of temperature for hydrogen bomb, that will make them the most dangerous country in the world.

P1nky
10-20-2008, 01:03 AM
I hate it that people are always thinking of War and Cash... Why not Peace?

yeee!

peace ftw. its just alot of people dont think the same.
would be awsome but isnt possible

[-jesus-]
10-20-2008, 01:58 AM
no matter what.

we got like most of the whole world on our side, cause we buy from them so that = $$$$.

1. Usa wont always win

2.(Don't quote me on this) But the USA owes money to other countries, therefore it would be in the other countries best interest to leave the USA alone until their debt is paid back in full. Otherwise they wouldn't most likely wouldn't be fully paid, and also wars cost money obviously, so it would be a lose-lose situation as far as monetary gain is concerned.

Raskolnikov
10-20-2008, 02:08 AM
no matter what.

Have you heard of Vietnam?

Ontopic: I don't think that Russia couldn't invade Georgia because they lacked the ability, it wasn't the politically correct thing to do.

This bomb is just flexing their muscles as a world power. I'm worried but I think it could be a bluff/flex muscle.

Cut em2 it

EvilChicken!
10-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Dude WTF is your problem? BTW Russia sucks. :P

Hmwhat? No, I don't really know, please inform me of what my problem is?

And also, just saying that "Russia sucks" makes you appear neither intelligent nor politically correct. You haven't even stated a reason for why you think so, your post only consisted of a retorical question you pulled out of your ass, and a incorrect statement you came up with while you were searching in there.

Narcle
10-20-2008, 08:03 AM
;485170']wars cost money obviously, so it would be a lose-lose situation as far as monetary gain is concerned.

You kidding? USA thrives in the wars we want.

"we need another war"

After WW2 = golden age for US

sirlaughsalot
10-20-2008, 04:52 PM

"we need another war"

The reason it was a "golden age" was all the military production was converted to civilian production, nowadays we dont have near as much of that, and we dont have a real "war effort". I in some ways wish that the american people could feel the war in iraq, it is something we talk about but really we dont feel the effects or the threat it poses if we do not succeed there...

[-jesus-]
10-20-2008, 10:24 PM

"we need another war"

The USA doesn't "thrive" on wars anymore, the USA did well after/during WW2 because a very large majority of the products were made in the United States, after/during the 50's I would guess, other foreign countries like Korea, China, etc. started to industrialize and were able to make goods cheaper. For an example, look at the steel industry, there used to be ~12 major steel companies in the United States, now there are 3 or 4 major US steel companies because steel can be brought in from foreign places for much cheaper.

NiCbaZ
10-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Rassia May have the weps, not not athe allies.

Raskolnikov
10-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Rassia May have the weps, not not athe allies.

True. We have NATO on our side. If Russia starts rattling its saber, just throw in Ukraine to NATO so they get scared because that's what Russia has been trying to prevent.

Cut em2 it

n3ss3s
10-21-2008, 05:11 PM
All this hassle is stupid, Russia has a warhead, now, all you have to do is piss them off enough to shoot it.

True. We have NATO on our side. If Russia starts rattling its saber, just throw in Ukraine to NATO so they get scared because that's what Russia has been trying to prevent.

Can be shortened to 'Jesus saves!'. Russia is a lot more neutral than USA, I think. It's stupid to go on and on about how USA has to be prepared for everything and shit... God damit politics sucks, especially with the current... Politicians...

Main
10-21-2008, 09:46 PM
IIRC, russia is the most dangerous country to live in, because the gang problems.

kcfusion13
10-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Russia wouldn't do anything, it'd end the earth.

DArklord5557
10-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Nah a challenger maybe but definitely not the most dangerous.

thebob142
10-25-2008, 10:21 PM
IIRC, russia is the most dangerous country to live in, because the gang problems.

gang problems really what do you mean mafia problems mafia is a lot more patient then gangs who just go out and shoot someone to say they did