PDA

View Full Version : Alright, This is Getting Annoying

King of the Nites
10-19-2008, 04:12 PM
Every time I start to work on a script, Jagex has an update which just completely throws off SRL for a couple of days. Remember when runescape had the BIG graphics update? Well, the day before that I had just finished my Al Kharid Cooker. The next day I wake up and I see that they updated and I was about to finish the tiny things and then release my Cooker.
Now, I am working on my Varrock West Miner, Clay Miner and Softner, and Softner and there is another update that messes with login and other things. So I have to postpone my scripting for a couple days. Are they just targeting me or what?????? They are pissing me off. And for those who don't believe that I made an Al Kharid Cooker, HERE IT IS. I just wanted to rant for a bit. Feel free to update.

Naum
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Lol I once lost 6k line of code, your lucky.

atlanta788
10-27-2008, 06:58 AM
yea its gettin annoyin for everyone me too

ahadvakil
10-27-2008, 07:15 AM
yea its gettin annoyin for everyone me too

you don't even script lol

Bonfield
10-27-2008, 09:28 AM
do u?

yeah i hate it i was at the stage of getting rid of those little bugs in my script and the new update pretty much killed it cos i dont have much time atm =[

King of the Nites
10-28-2008, 02:38 AM
do u?

yeah i hate it i was at the stage of getting rid of those little bugs in my script and the new update pretty much killed it cos i dont have much time atm =[

I know man it sucks... It is just frustrating and I was about to release my first script ever and it actually worked, I had already cooked 1k lobsters with it. :(

stupedspam
10-28-2008, 02:48 AM
I've got to relearn a lot of stuff... I've been away for about 5 months and I never finished my script... Its going to be really fun pulling it back into working condition and posting it so everyone can find its usefulness. I feel your pain.

~Stupedspam

King of the Nites
10-28-2008, 03:29 AM
I've got to relearn a lot of stuff... I've been away for about 5 months and I never finished my script... Its going to be really fun pulling it back into working condition and posting it so everyone can find its usefulness. I feel your pain.

~Stupedspam

Overall there really haven't been much changes for SRL just the addition of Reflection(if you missed it). I need to get working on my script right now, i took a break and haven't done anything for two weeks:(.

~ KotN

EDIT* Feel bad for you naum:(

stupedspam
10-29-2008, 12:42 AM
Why do you feel bad for my name... I'm saying that spam ( the meat (...) or the E-mail) is so Stupid that they can't even spell it right.

Anyways, thanks, I'll look up reflections they might help with my script.

~Stupedspam

Cayne
10-30-2008, 08:50 PM
When Jagex makes their updates, they probably purposefully do all those visual changes with autoers/scripters like us in mind. There isn't a whole lot we can do besides suck it up and adapt.

wonkapwnage
11-02-2008, 02:35 AM
i know