PDA

View Full Version : Request a Script

da_professa
11-22-2006, 06:49 AM
I think soon I will have free time which I can spend scripting.. So plz ppl post ur requests. :spot:

yewchopper
11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
maybe an auto crafter who picks clay and make bowls in crafting guild

or auto -wine maker / -cake maker / -pizza maker

da_professa
11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Abt the auto crafter I don't think my main is high enuff lvl.. but I know he can get into the cooking guild (just need to buy a chefs hat now).. I saw someone ask for an auto wine maker b4 so I'll get started on that... But ppl please post more requests, cuz I want other challenges also.................
THX! :D

Mod Mopar
11-22-2006, 07:10 PM
I have a good job for u .. :D Can u make an Auto Woodcutter-Banker that cuts all trees , with good AntiRandom, AntiBan etc. in it? Everyone makes auto-wcers or powercutters, but no one makes a clomplete one, so here you go :)

Boreas
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Mod Mopar that's in members section. And how did you come up with your name?

da_professa
11-23-2006, 08:40 AM
Ok Mod Mopar .. I'll see what I can do.. The wine maker was a pain in the a** cuz It took me forever to get a chefs hat .. Then went in there and b4 I could get a grape some1 would take it.... I'll start up the wood cutter...

Mod Mopar
11-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Mod Mopar that's in members section. And how did you come up with your name?

What do u mean with in members section?
And don't check my name, its just stupid :duh:

Ok Mod Mopar .. I'll see what I can do.. The wine maker was a pain in the a** cuz It took me forever to get a chefs hat .. Then went in there and b4 I could get a grape some1 would take it.... I'll start up the wood cutter...

I see in your sig you're working on a normal woodcutter... I mean or
1) A woodcutter that cuts all trees (and banks ofcourse :) )
2) a woodcutter that cuts yews at edgeville (and banks ofcourse :) )

If its too difficult, just tell me :D

Boreas
11-23-2006, 07:33 PM
You see how my name is yellow, that means I am an SRL member. Which means I see other sections of this site which are invisible to you. One of which is the member script section with a script like you are talking about.

Mod Mopar
11-23-2006, 08:31 PM
So I will never see a script like the one I mean?

Mod Mopar
11-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Thats just sad :( I am just dumb, i 'l never learn how to script correct :(

shadowblade
11-24-2006, 06:32 PM
could you make a working powerminer with auto colour finding, good anti ban,anti randoms since all the powerminers iv tried all the anti randoms suck and my lvl 70 miner got baned coz of it , could you make the script please?

!bezo!
11-24-2006, 07:18 PM
i think a working ore smelter would be pretty cool cos none of the ones ive tried hav worked

Boreas
11-24-2006, 07:47 PM
WT-Fakawi's draynor smelter may work (I modded the walking and banking for port phasmatys so I don't know about that, but I know the smelting works). I've heard theres an al karid one that works too.

da_professa, how about a mind crafter?

jacksmannequin
11-24-2006, 07:50 PM
hey babe, topic says it all, but all i am looking for is a simple auto fighter that will attack seagull.. it doesnt ahve re log back in, if it loges out then all i will do is log back in when i get a chance

fircommander
11-24-2006, 08:38 PM
a auto tanner would be good

da_professa
11-25-2006, 04:58 AM
I am currently working on the auto tree cutter.. I'll first finish the normal log cutting and banking then I'll see if I can add oaks.. Guess we'll just have to wait and see..

Abt the power miner, wizzup's power miner is excellent.. U might have not set the nick properly.. You HAVE HAVE HAVE TO set up your nick to make the randoms work.. For example if u get frogs sayin zezima we need to talk to you or wht ever.. the script checks for keywords from your name, but if u never set it then it can never check..

legendaryhero90
12-04-2006, 10:47 PM
i got one for ya!
how about a lobbie fisher and banker in karamja!
i know its difficult but i think SOMEONE should make it

EDIT: I've heard around the forums that a lobbie fisher and banker exists somewhere on the members side of this website. Can someone plzzzz send this over to me as i have over 10 accounts that can fish lobbies.

utot na grin
12-04-2006, 11:38 PM
Im workin on a 94 mage ryt now..

and I choose the curse method..
and I need a script whichs auto casts this for me...

holla at me if u have time....
=)

definitely appreciate it...

CHiLL!!

0z0ne
12-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Tutorial island do-er

Boreas
12-11-2006, 03:21 AM
Couple tutrunners being made, look around.

GoF
12-11-2006, 07:14 AM
...About the woodcutter someone suggested.. Isnt it kinda hard to "make it cut all trees and bank them"?? As theres alot of trees and alot of banks out there, so the request is kind of weird. But i dont know...

bigbadboy
12-12-2006, 12:39 AM
how bout a lletya flax picker and banker

anandacote
12-12-2006, 02:16 AM
a bone burrier would be very nice. I haven't foundd any that works yet...

the scar noob
12-12-2006, 06:59 PM
I've got somehting for ya!
If you like a challenge...
a script that merchants for ya: when someone trades, that it accept the trade, when he shows for e 1k nats (because you wanne buy nats) that he calculates it: 300*1000= 300 000 so 300k and that he puts that to bu the runes.
User should choose the items he wants to buy/sell, only the merchant items.
You know, items like steel bars, nats, laws, yews, mith abrs, etc...
I asked someone to make that but he said that it would be a little tricky to do.
I was thinking about when you choose for ex selling/buying nats thate veryime when the trade window is opened, he checks the item that the other guy wants to trade, so that he loads a bitmap (a picture with nats on it) and that he compares it.
Then you have none or almost no chance that you give 300 k for a black beat:p
Figure out how to make it, and make it :p
P.S. if there's already a script that does that, can you tell me plz, i want it :p;)

the scar noob
12-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Uhh...I hope you guys understand what I mean,however send also a private message plz, because i've got exams:d

Czepa
12-14-2006, 02:55 AM
what about making a script which fishes at barbarian village, cooks inside the tavern house, then drops and repeats

the scar noob
12-16-2006, 10:05 PM
yea that's a nice idea, or just a power fisher should be nice to :d hard to find it :) and btw da_professa i saw that you're planning to make a merchanter, is that because of me or were you planning to do that? :p:) lol

kevii
12-16-2006, 10:37 PM
How about one that Takes arrows, drops, talks to trainer to get more arrows. picks up old stack. then drop. then repeat

and the one for runes with the mage @ tut island :) SHould be easy

the scar noob
12-16-2006, 10:42 PM
tut island? i think he wont gives you over and over again free runes :p:) lol
but hey when he does, you wont add anti randoms or anti ban functions :p cause you're at tut island :p:) lol

tokotu
12-16-2006, 11:48 PM
umm pretty much the auto wood cutter thing but i need something that cuts willows and banks them for me, and anti-random and anti-ban or whatever

Sparrows
12-17-2006, 12:13 AM
A fighter that kills Ah-Kharid warriors that banks bones.... if you die he returns to the starting spot but you have to have prince ali quest finish to go through gate for free.

the_mcroer
12-17-2006, 12:21 AM
ok see if you can make this 1, At lumbridge at the water you can flyfish with feathers, and inside the goblin house which is right next to the fishing spot theres fire, so see if u can make a powerfisher + cooker, anti-randoms, antiban should be in it :)

I'd appreciate that script

Czepa
12-17-2006, 01:00 AM
what about making a script which fishes at barbarian village, cooks inside the tavern house, then drops and repeats
but also has the option to fight barbarians using the food

kevii
12-17-2006, 01:31 AM
Yeah tut island doesnt have macro detecting so its nice and really easy. just drop arrows. talk. pick up arrows. drop arrows. talk. pickup arrows. etc etc
and same with runes :)

the scar noob
12-17-2006, 02:00 PM
yea spoken about al kharid Sparrows, ther's a place over there were responds runes:p:) lol
I don't remember wich ruens, but if you can make a script that it pick up over and over again, it would be nice :p
When you going to slepp (and you sleep at least 8 housr i think) :) you can turn the script on:p and when you woke up you have got a bunge of runes in your inventory :p:)lol

Jethr0x
01-10-2007, 11:23 PM
I would like an auto varrok yew cutter and banker. I have been looking everywhere for one. But everyone wants like 1m for one. A free one would be cool.

Tanks in advance :)
-Jethr0x

da_professa
01-11-2007, 09:08 AM
sorry guyz I was away.. I m planning on making the merchanter, (from b4 scar noob :P), .. Also abt tut island thing, u can take a million arrows /runes but when u leave tut island they just all vanish and ur left with the default 20 (i think that was)..
But merchanter will take a while since I got exams and will be extremely busy.. Also villu-reborn hasn't been working for me that well..

Boreas
01-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Here's a medium difficulty script anyone can try: A world switching chisel buyer and banker

kevjess0305
01-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Im looking for a awsome guild auto fisher and banker plz!!@!!@!@@!@! with all the random solvers if someone has this script plz!@!@!@!@ email it to me a miracles_happen_05@yahoo.com.... ps im in school learning how to do scripts @!@!@!@!

kevjess0305
01-18-2007, 09:50 PM
:duh: Im looking for a awsome guild auto fisher and banker plz!!@!!@!@@!@! with all the random solvers if someone has this script plz!@!@!@!@ email it to me a miracles_happen_05@yahoo.com.... ps im in school learning how to do scripts @!@!@!@!

Boreas
01-18-2007, 11:33 PM
nobody will email you a script. if it is available already it's in the free scripts section. if someone is writing it they will post it there when done.

Ciesson
01-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Now heres something that would be absolutely usefull. A WORLD 16 AIR RUNNER!!!!! It might be pretty hard but think about it, 2k every trip!!! You start in fally east bank and all it does is takes 26 unoted rune ess out of bank. It walks to air alter and goes insi with ir tiarra worn. Then it looks for ppl shouting open 2k or whatever. you probally coud make a little array of all the things they shout. then it trades them the 26 unoted ess. it checks the second trade window to make sure you got 2k and 26 noted ess. then it accepts and goes back to bank. banks noted ess and cash and starts again. Imagina running this overnight!!!
Well my fingers are tired from typing so if you or anyone else thinks they up to the challenge. its all yours!!
Cheers
Ciesson

Pj_wood
07-07-2007, 09:56 AM
can you make Lletya flax picker? please

dannymet
07-11-2007, 03:36 PM
i need a working shrimp and anchovie cooker plz!! ty :D