PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the new PvP system?

NotMyOwn
10-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey, this is my first post ^^ and the site is pretty sweet.

Anyways, I was wondering how many of you use the PvP and what ya'll think of it :D

~<>~ NotMyOwn ~<>~

zertunami
10-29-2008, 12:36 AM
Its not the worst thing, but its not that same as the old wildy. The drops are just plain crap... you can one item and make a better profit. IMO it could have been better but its alright for its purpose.

chamaku
10-29-2008, 01:59 AM
I find it useful. If you're too far away from the wildy you can just switch to a PvP world and fight. Although it is no the same as wildy, it's fun.

tls
10-29-2008, 02:09 AM
i just 3 item but never get scull'd...but only with my noob pures

jneves7
10-29-2008, 04:00 AM
i find it more realistic. and adds more fun, and strategy

jada7770
10-29-2008, 01:34 PM
To me it sucks u dont even get the drops u killo em 4

shynie
10-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Oh god I miss the Wilderness.

Sums it up.

ow oww owww
10-30-2008, 07:45 PM
i dont like the whole 10 second bank thing.

GoF
10-31-2008, 05:46 PM
i find it more realistic. and adds more fun, and strategy

There's no strategy. People are just pussies that eat after their hp is less than 75% and run when they have less than 20 lobs. Not realistic. No that much fun, drops suck shit (like 3 +50k kills and I got like 5k worth of junk for them) ..

Then 1 and 3 itemers, worst losers ever.. Most (1 itemers) don't even risk enough TO GET ANY DROPS.. And being scared to skull is just sad, no fun in pking at all if you're too much of a pussy to even skull. So what's the point?

Even more fail are bitter 9 year olds that got epicly and violently raped by someone and run around kicking people and shouting "I MAEK U LOSE 1 LOB AND RETUR TO MAKE U LOSE MOAR!".. Pathetic, not to mention they don't realize that every time they get owned the killer will get some lousy cake slices that recover the -5 hp the retard caused.

Heavenzeyez1
10-31-2008, 06:02 PM
There's no strategy. People are just pussies that eat after their hp is less than 75% and run when they have less than 20 lobs. Not realistic. No that much fun, drops suck shit (like 3 +50k kills and I got like 5k worth of junk for them) ..

Then 1 and 3 itemers, worst losers ever.. Most (1 itemers) don't even risk enough TO GET ANY DROPS.. And being scared to skull is just sad, no fun in pking at all if you're too much of a pussy to even skull. So what's the point?

Even more fail are bitter 9 year olds that got epicly and violently raped by someone and run around kicking people and shouting "I MAEK U LOSE 1 LOB AND RETUR TO MAKE U LOSE MOAR!".. Pathetic, not to mention they don't realize that every time they get owned the killer will get some lousy cake slices that recover the -5 hp the retard caused.

I'm totally agreed.
It sometimes gets me so pissed off, that I just press Alt + F4. -.-
And all those rune fullers, who eat when they eat after they have lost 20 hp. -.-
But, PvP got me back. :)
~Eerik~

hennil
11-05-2008, 06:01 PM
I am never on the PvP worlds, but if i am, i probably get killed.

alias8818
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Haven't tried it yet TBH. Probably useless.

tank phobia
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
The reason you get bad drops may be because of the way you're fighting... personally I got about 20+ kills with drag meds and barrows items (skulled) and got not even enough to profit before being told that it was the way I was fighting. If you want better drops you must:

- Try to remain in the actual fighting zone as long as possible (don't go in and out of wild)
- Fight in hotspots (GE bank etc)
- Risk the 75k (25k for f2p) even when you are skulled
- Fight similar of higher cb lvls

Doing as many of the above as possible will greatly increase you chance of good drops, since doing this PvPking has become a VERY profitable money maker for me.

Skyfire999
11-07-2008, 10:03 PM

Totally agreed. I tried it out and wow it was horrible. I also hate the fact you can't team, and when you kill someone out of know where comes a 1 itemer trying to lower you hp down so their friends can kill you.
The best item i have gotten were 2 addy scimitars.
After like, 2-3 hours of PvP. PvP will never replace the old wild. :(

shadohead
11-08-2008, 12:51 AM
I find pvp worlds useful for training if u go to a spot that is kinda hard to get to (for me its the ankou room in ss) and bring a lumby tele tab just incase. No one is ever there and you have the whole place to urself

kurupt916
11-16-2008, 06:10 AM
its sucks i dont like it at all..

artic myst
11-16-2008, 08:40 AM
yeah pkin will never be the same

snakattak
11-16-2008, 04:51 PM
Although i really cant say i love it that much. I can say it is more fair than BH and still not as good as old school pk. mainly because of level spread and drop system. but it has encouraged me to make a pure...ftw!

ShowerThoughts
11-16-2008, 04:55 PM
The reason you get bad drops may be because of the way you're fighting... personally I got about 20+ kills with drag meds and barrows items (skulled) and got not even enough to profit before being told that it was the way I was fighting. If you want better drops you must:

- Try to remain in the actual fighting zone as long as possible (don't go in and out of wild)
- Fight in hotspots (GE bank etc)
- Risk the 75k (25k for f2p) even when you are skulled
- Fight similar of higher cb lvls

Doing as many of the above as possible will greatly increase you chance of good drops, since doing this PvPking has become a VERY profitable money maker for me.
You're member that's way diff i only get like thousands maces

Steps
11-16-2008, 05:01 PM
I hate PvP worlds, Yes I agree with most of the people above, I seem to follow what rs says and stay in spots where the drop is an increased spot, but its not working. I kill maybe 10 ppl in 30min and then I get maybe a 10-15k loss cause i get NO DROP.

Hate it, Bh is better

cantbebanned
12-12-2008, 06:44 PM
i went in expecting to make millions (not having read the updat properly >.<) and ended up getting a few def pots?...totaly useless