Solkrieg
10-30-2008, 09:32 PM
RSbot
or
SRL

personaly..i think rsbot has it all.

EvilChicken!
10-30-2008, 09:49 PM
If RSBot is so much better, why are you here at SRL then?

I like SRL because of it's wonderful awesomeness as a community.

Solkrieg
10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
If RSBot is so much better, why are you here at SRL then?

I like SRL because of it's wonderful awesomeness as a community.

umm...because i dont use rsbot anymore because it can not be run anymore..i use SRL im just wondern

EvilChicken!
10-30-2008, 10:23 PM
But honestly, what did you expect when you come to SRL and make a poll over what's better of SRL or RSBot?

If people here liked RSBot better, do you really think that they would've stayed just here?

Please, this is just too ridiculous.

bullzeye95
10-30-2008, 11:12 PM
I think RSB is better for autoing, but I would not join its community.

Naike
10-30-2008, 11:36 PM
I totaly agree with EvilChicken, Why come to srl-forums and make a poll about that?.

However SRL all the way !

TViYH
10-30-2008, 11:46 PM
SRL has the best anti-randoms.

RSBot has a terrible community, whereas SRL's is epicness.

RSBot ~ SRL

P1nky
10-31-2008, 12:39 AM
RSbot
or
SRL

personaly..i think rsbot has it all.

if it has all, and get ppl ip bans than why you here ?
bad post mate. :f:

Heavenzeyez1
10-31-2008, 12:51 AM
SRL's community pwns RSBOT's arse tbh. Sorry for my language.
~Eerik~

chamaku
10-31-2008, 12:52 AM
SRL owns to my opinion. One of the main reasons is its community.

noidea
10-31-2008, 01:01 AM
...Really? Are you, really, honestly, going to ask a question like that.

Brain
10-31-2008, 01:57 AM
I've never used RSbot. so I will vote srl

bquamb
10-31-2008, 02:23 AM
I tried RSBot a while back, it worked really well for what it did. Came here wondering what types of fun stuff i'd find... SRL Is ten fold better than RSBot could ever had become. All the admins, BD's here programmers and such are awesome, they can tolerate some of the stupid questions we all post. They are understanding for the most part, and they do top notch work.

I applaud you SRL Members & Team Alike!

Solkrieg
10-31-2008, 02:23 AM
-_- RSbots comunity is down its website is down so im using SRL so of corse SRL's comunity wins DUH

Narcle
10-31-2008, 02:39 AM
You should re-write it as which program is better, not as a whole as it is atm. And like many others said, your asking on the SRL forums, this would be better at a neutral site who isn't as affiliated with either, but allows botting.

The_Shermanator
10-31-2008, 04:38 AM
SRL and RSbot have their ups and down. In my opinion SRL is 200% better *forums wise*. See unlike RSbot forums when you make an accidental post here or you post a quest people don't go - OM$G you F$%@in dumb etc like NeXuS, and Sythe. So far while I've been here I have not really seen anybody verbally abuse somebody just for posting something. Although on other forums = first 5 minutes.

Autoing Wise, if you are a leecher - RSbot, because basically its a leeching community, only 5% (if that) can script. and as I said above the community is horrible.

If your a scripter - SRL because there are friendly people who would love to help you(me) as well as some of the most experienced scripters in the RS autoing communities(I'm pretty sure). Also if your a scripter its must funner to create scar scripts because you actually have to THINK and use intuitive ways of getting something done instad of one line codes like other bots e.x AttackNPC('blah') or however RSbot does it. Also you can use SCAR for almost anything...just use your imagination:)

So keep that in mind.

-Shermanator

0 post count
11-03-2008, 11:44 PM
...Really? Are you, really, honestly, going to ask a question like that.

QFT