PDA

View Full Version : [RS2][SRL]AirCrafter v0.1[SRL][RS2]

magnetical
11-23-2006, 07:38 AM
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Magnetical's Air Crafter! //
// Version - 0.1 //
// Creator - Magnetical //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// //
///////////////////////////////Release Notes////////////////////////////////////
// -This is only a BETA version. I'm still working on better //
// walking procedures and screen-detection. Please remember, //
// this is my first script to actually do as a full script, //
// so it WILL have errors, bugs, etc. //
// -MUST HAVE TIARA ON FOR IT TO WORK //
// -Post your ERRORS and COMMENTS on the Villu-Reborn Forums //
// -Any ways you can help me with walking and screen-detection //
// please email to magnetical0718@hotmail.com with the subject //
// of AirCrafter (so that I dont delete it as Junk-Mail THANKS //
// -Sofar it ONLY does one load, and very easily gets lost while //
// walking. //
// --ALL CREDIT FOR CREATION CURRENTLY GOES TO MAGNETICAL AND SRL //
/////////////////////////////Future Releases////////////////////////////////////
// -Improved walking procedures //
// -Faster screen-detection //
// -Much better movement detection //
// -Forms and ability to use without Tiara //
// -Procedures for fixing script-made Mistakes //

This is my FIRST release of this script (v 0.1) and will hopefully be updated soon. Comments are appreciated. Thanks

--I need a MUCH better walking system. Please help me:D

Buckleyindahouse
11-23-2006, 07:59 AM
Seems good, im going to test it out now!

magnetical
11-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Awesome thx. Pls remember, it VERY easily gets lost while walking lol i need a new walking procedure

da_professa
11-23-2006, 08:57 AM
walking to altar's is the hardest part.. Maybe if I get free time i'll try to fix it up, but probably won't.. *mom keepin an eye on me*

simba49
11-24-2006, 09:36 PM
looks like it will get better, just make it do more runs and get a better run proecdure!

magnetical
11-25-2006, 01:42 AM
yeah. im workin on the walkin procedure. If u have the mmap perfectly north (all lines are straight) then it will make it there Ok. havent gotten it to make it back OK yet tho:S

Anyone know of a better walking procedure than I'm using?

--maybe i can use roadwalk?

magnetical
11-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey, for some reason my Roadwalk and RoadWalkTol dont work... idk. any ideas on what i can do for a new walking procedure?

!bezo!
11-25-2006, 01:50 PM
this is an awosme idea and all the best 4 u i will test nd giv report

masterdest
11-25-2006, 03:31 PM
its 2am at the moment so ill test tommorow good job on tackling such a hard script i tried to make one but failed :P so good luck with the updates hope to see more!

magnetical
11-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks. Right now im experimenting with different walking procedures until i find one that works. This isnt that complicated of a script. if you ask me, its rather easy. If it didnt have to walk so far, I could do it no problem whatsoever.

--Still taking advice on walking procedures. please tell anything that works good

Pentti
11-25-2006, 08:51 PM
You only "edited" Mouse(cx, cy, 3, 3, true) at EnterAltar Function. Enterin to altar could be simple done with:

if(EnterAltar=True)then
GetMousePos(x,y) //This gets your mouse position.
Mouse(x,y,3,3,true)
:)
Just wanted to show how this can be done other way.

And for road walking, maybe you should put RoadColor on consts and
then make script click on minimaps roadcolor.

But this looks good script! :)

magnetical
11-28-2006, 12:47 AM
actually i changed the text detection as well. the text detection used in that function wasnt working. (i had tried what you said, and it didnt work. it was the text detection, and i figured id add the mouseclick as well.)

magnetical
11-28-2006, 01:11 AM
hey, I looked over radialwalk, and I understand it now. But how do i make it click on the minimap??

it clicks in upper-left corner of screen :S

Silentone
12-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Still working on this?

Itd be awsome to have a nice air crafter

SubiN
12-21-2006, 09:56 PM
hey another aircrafter... Looks gud.

Bonfield
02-18-2007, 05:02 AM
where do u put your username and pw??

simba49
02-18-2007, 06:43 AM
i suggest you use juniors air crafter it is getting 1337 paths and freakin amazing walking procudes with everything flawless! check it out!

cause
02-19-2007, 04:29 PM
nice advertimessment :D:D!

Smartzkid
02-19-2007, 06:03 PM
i suggest you use juniors air crafter it is getting 1337 paths and freakin amazing walking procudes with everything flawless! check it out!

Heh that was helpful...

Back ontopic...

I'll test it out and post if I get any errors; If I have some spare time I'll look it over and see if there's anything I can fix.

EDIT: 170 posts and still a chicken?? :|