PDA

View Full Version : need help with VB6 + scar or RS

Laimonas171
11-12-2008, 11:21 AM
someone can say me how to get values on label. or text box whatever...
in Visual BASIC 6
Not .net or VB8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and maybe someone know how to add Scar script to Visual basic 6 and make him active.. i mean what can run it..

thank you...

TViYH
11-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I suggest googling it.

Cazax
11-16-2008, 06:40 PM
LabelName.Caption. It returns a string. I suggest you googling it before asking, as TViYH said.

Laimonas171
11-18-2008, 03:31 PM
my first language isnt english how you see i think... so its very hard to find easy understandible tutorials... so i ask it here.. on google i was found some tutorials but it doesnt work for me.. maybe i doed something wrong..

TViYH
11-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Your English is obviously decent, or you wouldn't be able to go to these forums and type a message.

gimillii1592
11-23-2008, 02:58 AM
Your English is obviously decent, or you wouldn't be able to go to these forums and type a message.

ha ha.. that was pretty funny
:P

Laimonas171
11-26-2008, 06:30 PM

if you dont like my language you can just logout do not need show your disrespect for people thank you

soppa_z
11-27-2008, 05:33 PM
Why do you get angry , I agree with TViYH. I am not a good programmer but if ur not a good either you shouldn't ask people to translate from english to (mongoloid)english ?? Learn by your self, Go to a nearby library and lend your self a book and then i don't mean (how to live with a little dick) or (To be a brother to your on son) and really not (Get maximum out of you hobby as animalfucker) ... Sorry for my sense of humor that maybe not everyone like.

And if i have bad gramar - I just say "Live to learn , Learn to live"

//Soppa_Z

Laimonas171
11-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Why do you get angry , I agree with TViYH. I am not a good programmer but if ur not a good either you shouldn't ask people to translate from english to (mongoloid)english ?? Learn by your self, Go to a nearby library and lend your self a book and then i don't mean (how to live with a little dick) or (To be a brother to your on son) and really not (Get maximum out of you hobby as animalfucker) ... Sorry for my sense of humor that maybe not everyone like.

And if i have bad gramar - I just say "Live to learn , Learn to live"

//Soppa_Z

i am not angry just need say what something wrong... dont need to say what "i you wouldn't be able to go to these forums" it's Disrespect for other people... if i say something wrong need say that dont need to say go away do not know english well... ITS DISRESPECT.. :mad:

TViYH
11-28-2008, 10:25 PM
No, I speak "English".

I don't understand "Engrish".

I'm sorry if you find it disrespectful that I don't understand a broken language.

Laimonas171
11-29-2008, 08:11 AM
No, I speak "English".

I don't understand "Engrish".

I'm sorry if you find it disrespectful that I don't understand a broken language.

dont know english well so go out you cant be here its not same thing...
like do not undestand you can just say, sorry i dont undestand.. dont need say what "i you wouldn't be able to go to these forums" its differend things, and if you cant do it like a man, just dont read and do not watch my posts.

Thank you! and i hope you UNDESTAND what i got in my mind.