PDA

View Full Version : MY FIRST SCRIPT-tell me what i need

shadowblade
11-26-2006, 12:41 AM
tell me what i need and how to add it i need things like anti ban features, tell me how to do these sort of things because i am fairly new and just started this like a day ago
heres my script
program script;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

const
Message1='hello world';

procedure hello;
begin
wait(2000)
typesend(message1);
end;

begin
repeat
hello;
until(false)
End.

hellboy3331
11-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Put SetupSRL; in your main line.
(after the last begin)

Do you need antibans here?
I suppose you will stay near your pc, and you can start/stop it when you want.
Just look that it types the message humanlike.

shadowblade
11-27-2006, 04:45 AM
what does setup srl do?

Boreas
11-27-2006, 05:18 AM
Take a look. It's in includes\srl\srl.scar

YoHoJo
11-27-2006, 06:38 AM
SetupSrl does exactly what it says
Loads everything needed to properly run SRL =)
You need it at the beginning of each of your scripts

shadowblade
11-28-2006, 05:01 AM
oh ok thanks

shadowblade
11-28-2006, 05:05 AM
does it go like this?
program script;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

const
Message1='hello world';

procedure hello;
begin
SetupSrl;
wait(2000)
typesend(message1);
end;

begin repeat
hello;
until(false)
End.

WileyCoyot
11-28-2006, 12:22 PM
yes shadow it goes like that....im guessing this is your autotalker?

seany
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
to be honest, with scripts that basic you wont really need anti randoms... because you will be at the pc the whole time waiting for trades etc!!

but if you added a trade feature then anti randoms are essential :P

p.s the best way to learn scripting, besides the great tuts :P is just to study others work!

Boreas
11-28-2006, 05:12 PM
put setupsrl either in the beginning of you main loop, or in the beginning of the first procedure in the main loop

shadowblade
11-28-2006, 08:03 PM
ok thanks so u rekon i shud post this is da srl script section now?

da_professa
11-28-2006, 09:01 PM
I don't know.. There are many other auto talkers out there.. Also about setupsrl put it before the loop.. If you put it after it'll just keep on setting it up.. You only want it to setup once right...

shadowblade
11-29-2006, 05:33 AM
could you post a correct version since i have no idea what your talkin such as a loop wdf?
sorry yes i noe i am a noob

I Karma I
12-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I think its the Begin Repeat (Which loops it) If you don't know what a loop is, its something that is repeated.

TOB
12-02-2006, 09:22 PM
No, don't post this in the scripts section. My best advice to give is look around, study up, and after a while you'll be fine.

program script;
{.include SRL/SRL.scar}

const
Message1='hello world';

begin
SetupSRL;
repeat
wait(2000)
TypeSend(message1);
until(false)
end.

botmaster
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey, take a look at some SCAR tutorials! They can really help, if you're trying to learn how to script, this is probably the best way to go. Once you know the basics of SCAR, look at some scripts and figure out what they do. Mod them arround and just fiddle with them. Just don't publish them, you may be infringing someone else's intellectual property if you do so.

When you get medium-good, try working on a simple project like an auto-spammer. Just keep up the hard work, never give up although you may be frustrated to the bones because of an error. Never hesitate to ask people on the forums for help, they usually give good advice. Use the basic tutorials as a reference whenever needed, don't try remembering everything at once; its impossible. You will learn as you script and use procedures and functions more and more often.

Once you get into more complex style scripting, you should know all the basic stuff (how to use SCAR-related procedures, etc.). Go on and program a real script that uses SRL commands. This will be your first real project, its best to work with a teammate that can help you through this stage, the project can be attacked from two sides and result in a little competition. This can help motivate yourself.

When done, release your script on the forums. Never stop learning though, there will always be new stuff!

shadowblade
12-04-2006, 07:03 AM
ok thanks