PDA

View Full Version : My Racist Car

anonymity
11-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Just to let you know this story is completely one hundred percent true. I will not be using the person(s) names that are involved in the story. I will be using the first letter and two dashes (example: R--).

Character list:
I = me
T-- = hippie friend
T2-- = other hippie friend
M-- = black friend

Edit: Ass. Instructor = hippie friend

After school gets out (2:40pm) a couple of my friends and I are bored and have nothing to do before our karate practice starts (4:00pm). Realizing this I suggest that I drive to the store, pick up a dozen donuts, go to our dojo, and eat them. I pull up to one of our local stores, find a parking spot, put the automatic in park, pull the emergency brake, and we all go into the store and pick up 12 donuts. Once we get back to the car, Ass. Instructor gets shotgun, T2-- rides behind driver (me), and M-- rides behind passenger. I turn on the car, push on the brake and try to put the car into drive. This fails. I turn off the car and repeat the process....without success. Realizing my failures I unset the e-brake and try to get the car into drive. We are all a little confused by now. Ass. Instructor offers his awesome button pushing skills to push the safety button on the shifter and try and get the car into drive. He fails many times over. This goes on for about four minutes and I say that we will have to walk to the dojo. After having an idea, Ass. Instructor points behind him and yells Black Karma! We all tell M-- to get out of the car and shut the door. Once M-- is out of the car, I turn off the car, turn the car back on, and try to put the car into drive. The car shifts into drive with ease. Not a problem. M-- gets back into the car and this is when we decided that my car is racist.

Well, this story is true... thought it was funny... so I shared it.

ps: what do you guys think about that?

Edited

Aser
11-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Can you change it from T to something awesome like Karate Master/Ass. Instructor? I totally called that one though.

The Reeper
03-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Ahahaha I lol'd.
My car broke down at a speedway while I was getting more coke for my sister, which she DROPPED IN THE PARKING LOT and I had to go back in and buy her another one once. (XD love that sentence structure!)
The car was there for about four days, and we had to walk home that night. With my drunk sister singing... The ENTIRE WAY HOME.
I didn't think it was worthy of a new thread, but its a fun little story :). I do however like yours better.

anonymity
03-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Wow... that was a power gravedig... if proper could an admin close this thread please...