PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm

weby
11-21-2008, 02:48 PM
is there a way to get unbanned ?

Method
11-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes, you send in an appeal and they accept it.

Hugolord
11-21-2008, 02:58 PM
or you kidnap Adrew Gower and request your account to be unbanned in return for his life.

Griff
11-22-2008, 01:21 AM
or you kidnap Adrew Gower and request your account to be unbanned in return for his life.

I'm sure that would also work... :D
Yeah, its pretty easy to send an appeal in for getting banned. Make sure to check once in a while to see if you are unbanned. For example, my pure got banned for a while, then like a year later I checked and I was unbanned.

Anarchist8x7
11-25-2008, 12:45 AM
Yup, just send in an appeal and wait on it.

n3ss3s
11-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Hugolord has the closest answer to right one at the moment :D

If your appeal isn't a hack appeal (Macro offence must have been commited from different IP than the one that was used to create it and different one that was used for appealing) or unbelievably amusing, they won't unlock it... If you sent in an appeal a year ago, it's propably been unbanned because of RWT removal update, my old main had 10.0 Blackmarks and permanent ban, after RWT update I send a query and tell that many people have gotten their accounts unbanned and I want mine too, so they did so.

defnubure
11-26-2008, 05:40 AM
n3ss3s, Nice one. Bet you tried your best on it after, Not To get Banned. Also Top Owner Was was you Banned For? If it's for Marco Good Luck Highly doubt it will be Unbanned.

NCDS
11-26-2008, 01:18 PM
If they dont have any evidence, maybe try hitting hard on that fact?

weby
11-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Dear Zezima,

We have evidence to indicate that you have committed an offence. As a result, an offence has been added to your account.

Please view your Offence History for further information, this can be found via the 'Appeal an Offence' link found in the Account Management/Account Recovery section of the website.

Sincerely,
Jagex Customer Support

botsrs
11-27-2008, 11:45 PM
What was that last post for?

ilikenubs
11-29-2008, 03:40 AM
my appeals are never accepted

Romey
11-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Just say your addicted to the game and your never stop playing, sometimes you play half asleep and once you defecated in your pants. They would have to believe that, no one would admit to doing such a thing.

lol

Kiraush
12-22-2008, 03:02 PM
If it is for autoing do something like this
"<Insert number of days, months or years here> ago I was in a car crash, my dad was fatally injured and he died and I lost my arms and a leg, my friends were all playing runescape so i decided too try it out and my mom figured out how too put a couple easy commands into the computer so i could play without using my arms and now after all my hard work you ban me for being different... please reconsider what you have done too my account." But you need too put more detail

Torrent of Flame
12-22-2008, 03:07 PM
If it is for autoing do something like this
"<Insert number of days, months or years here> ago I was in a car crash, my dad was fatally injured and he died and I lost my arms and a leg, my friends were all playing runescape so i decided too try it out and my mom figured out how too put a couple easy commands into the computer so i could play without using my arms and now after all my hard work you ban me for being different... please reconsider what you have done too my account." But you need too put more detail

They woudl call the cops or ask for legal documents on it.