PDA

View Full Version : Banhammer!!!!! Ahhh

unhappy egg
11-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Today I tried to log on RS to auto some more with Quickmarch's Willow remover(not blaming you quickmarch your awesome :f:), it said my account was disabled. So I checked account management and I had 10 blackmarks!!. It said breaking rule 7, then I clicked evidence, there is none (really jagex you should so evidence for it, I don't know some how you figured out I was autoing, unless you have some guy just randomly guess, then you should show proof) Anyways I was like lolcakes and wrote this for an appeal

Yeah um I don't think using swift switcher is against the rules. Anyways ther
e is no proof that I have been using macros. I WAS USING SWIFTSWITCHER not an
y macros. I am sorry if swiftswitcher is against rules as it doesn't break TO
S. I hope I can have my account back because you permanently banned me with n
o evidence which is sad. I was hoping to become a member but now I don't want
to start over.
Discuss!

Shaxper
11-22-2008, 05:13 AM
what is swiftswitcher

unhappy egg
11-22-2008, 05:14 AM
what is swiftswitcher
Lolerskates, quick reply. It's a program, never used it, I think it helps you switch to low pop. worlds, dunno.

anonymity
11-22-2008, 05:22 AM
Actually swiftswitch is old news. They updated it and now it is called SwiftKit.... .... It's kind of cool too...

Brain
11-22-2008, 05:32 AM
There is a whole new section of the website dedicated to people talking about their bans...

Anyway, that appeal wont work :p I'm guess

unhappy egg
11-22-2008, 02:35 PM
There is a whole new section of the website dedicated to people talking about their bans...

Anyway, that appeal wont work :p I'm guess

Yeah, I know mostly likely it wont, I don't really care. Yeah and about the new section, I just saw that 2 mins ago, so If this is in the wrong place, can a mod move it?

Joeishott
11-27-2008, 05:19 AM
what is the main thing they look for when banning someone?

Romey
11-30-2008, 01:05 PM
People usually report other players, sometime it depends on how long you have been on, running a script for 10 hours is crazy amount of time lol

noodlesalan
11-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Rule 7 appeals never work. If you say you're going to suicide/an hero, then you'll have cops at your door.

Magiic
11-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Rule 7 appeals never work. If you say you're going to suicide/an hero, then you'll have cops at your door.
like brain ;) but if you use someone else's pc and say you got hacked it works every time :P

DaWu
12-02-2008, 02:02 PM
like brain ;) but if you use someone else's pc and say you got hacked it works every time :P

Or auto through proxy and appeal on your own ip.
And they aint showing any evidence, because they base it on fact of nonhuman activities, playing 10+ hrs a day, looking suspicious, repeating stuff and so so.

senrath
12-02-2008, 03:51 PM
They don't show evidence because then we could tell what they were looking at that let them catch us. It annoys me, but does make sense.

Kiraush
12-22-2008, 03:00 PM
NONONO! All wrong, if you get caught for autoing you have too give them this story

"<Insert number of days, months or years here> ago I was in a car crash, my dad was fatally injured and he died and I lost my arms and a leg, my friends were all playing runescape so i decided too try it out and my mom figured out how too put a couple easy commands into the computer so i could play without using my arms and now after all my hard work you ban me for being different... please reconsider what you have done too my account." But you need too put more detail