PDA

View Full Version : VB6 Basic Macro Function Library! V1.02

Bad Processor
11-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Introducing... BadProcessor's VB6 Macro Library!
Yes, I have finally made it. Contains the following functions: (Green = Working, Red = Needs to be fixed, Yellow = Untested)
Sub ClickMouse(x, y, left)
Sub MoveMouse(x, y)
Function GetColor(x, y) As OLE_COLOR
Sub TypeSend(s)

So far, so good. Those functions located in nCore.

Also, a handy addition, in the Waiter class, a Wait function is included. better than the Sleep api, doesnt hang app as much. Also can wait for up to 24 days, I think.

Please, can someone tell me if TypeSend and getColor work for them, because I cant get VB6 to load atm. When I made the DLL, Typesend didn't seem to work ^_^
Enjoy!

-- BadProcessor

TViYH
11-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Yeah, uhh. How are we supposed to tell if it works if you haven't posted a source OR a d/l?

Bad Processor
11-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh yeah, damn. Forgot to post. Here it is, in a zip:
It's a DLL. Hope you all know how to reference it :)
Code to use functions:

Private m as new nCore
then, to actually use it:

n.(Procedures come up)
There, it should work :D

TViYH
11-25-2008, 01:13 AM
Can it be used with .NET?

boberman
11-25-2008, 03:53 AM
BEWARE!

Bad Processor thought it a good Idea to include functions with names like "DownloadURL", "GetWWW", "DownloadEngine", "FileDownload", ect.. While I don't see anywhere in the file that they are trying to connect to a remote website, it is fairly disturbing that they are present at all.

Use this library at your own risk (one I am not willing to take without being able to compile the source for myself)

Bad Processor
11-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, all those are just added functions, seriously they don't download anything. If you don't believe me, I'l upload the zip with the entire source in. ;) I like proving points, and I dont write keyloggers, only sad gits write them.

Infact, here is the zip, to PROVE I am not lying (I put them in is your script program downloads updates, etc.)

Next time don't accuse me of writing malicious files, please. That's like going through your scripts and blaring out the bad points, tbh.

Edit: I think it can be used with .NET. Not sure, why not try it? :D

-- BadProcessor

boberman
11-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah, all those are just added functions, seriously they don't download anything. If you don't believe me, I'l upload the zip with the entire source in. ;) I like proving points, and I dont write keyloggers, only sad gits write them.

Infact, here is the zip, to PROVE I am not lying (I put them in is your script program downloads updates, etc.)

Next time don't accuse me of writing malicious files, please. That's like going through your scripts and blaring out the bad points, tbh.

-- BadProcessor

Ok, lets see. You give use a DLL with a few functions and no source and undocumented functions that make it look like you could upload anything to the user. You want us to use it on good faith, and then all the sudden because I look through the DLL and see potentially hazardous functions and warn other of them, I become the bad guy.... Yeah, Good one.

What I just did was warn people of potentially malicious code. It is nothing like "blaring out the bad points of a script" it is more like warning people who might not know better that something could be potentially damaging.

How are we supposed to know that you don't write key loggers? Because you say you don't? You'll understand my innate skepticism, if their is one thing I have learned, it is that you can't trust anyone on the Internet.

If you or anyone else posts a program without source, the FIRST thing I am doing is looking through the binary to see if there is anything potentially dangerous. If I see something that I think could be dangerous I WILL post to say that "X could be a hazard." Sorry if that offends you, better safe then sorry.

Bad Processor
11-29-2008, 07:07 PM
Okay, you apologized, I like people who apologize. *Glares at non-apologizing not reponding, pl0xz0rz window*
Your right, better safe than sorry.
everyone hide behind 5 routers \ the sofa.

-- BadProcessor