get sd, and if you go down. a bit with te index c the if
you reach up a bit with ur right hand you may get the i
then you use the left index finger you get t. Basically
i just hit the keyboard :P

meaning:nothing

XxKanexX
03-23-2006, 05:24 AM
I don't know.

I was trying to think of an Msn name and made xx_Kane_xx@msn.com. Then i registered xxkanexx on Kaitnieks 'cause i couldn't think of anything else. Then, after i registered as xxkanexx on Abyssals forums he changed it to Xx Kane xX. I liked it.

So i asked for a change on Kaitnieks to make it XxKanexX and here i am now. :p

masquerader
03-23-2006, 05:49 AM
mas·quer·ade:
noun: a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
noun: making a false outward show
verb: pretend to be someone or something that you are not

i always thought that everything on the internet was kind of a masquerade, because nobody really knows who anybody is, you can pretend be whoever you want, which is one of the cool/potentially bad things about the internet

Krazy_Meerkat
03-23-2006, 06:06 AM
I had to think of something :/
Meerkats are cool animals and it just kind of reflects my personality.

BraK
03-23-2006, 06:20 AM
i watched to much of the brak show and space ghost and it made an impression. they would always have brak come on space ghost screaming all hail brak and i was great so i used it

Jagex_Fagex
03-23-2006, 07:15 AM
come up with: well when i first started i was a leecher and coz it was cheating, i thought that all people hated jagex and that i would be "cool" with a name like this. i since realised it was gay, but since i learnt to script, scripted and people knew me by this name, i kept it.

Meaning: ^^^^^^^^^^

Pyro
03-23-2006, 09:03 AM
come up with: well i was on neopets wwwwaaaaaayyyyy back in the day. And everything was taken. Inlcuding patotoes and carrots. Read x men comics and books. THe coolest char was pyro cause he could manipulate fire. Next thing you know i register with pyro12345678910 later changed to pyro 910. read pyro nine ten. then shortened further since there wasnt a pyro here to Pyro.

maxzzz
03-23-2006, 09:16 AM
My name is Maxime, and I couldn't think of anything else when registered at Kaitnieks than Maxzzz with 3 z's.
This has no meaning, but since I use it on every cheating community I just use it as name on the cheating community's. Seems obvious.

papetowe
03-24-2006, 06:05 AM
Well,

I was sitting in honors biology doing a lab with this hot girl that i knew quite well ;) Basically we were messing around and saying every word with only one syllable.

She said pass me the PAPEr TOWEl - papetowe derived from that.

I was making a yahoo acount and she told me to make it that, and it stuck..everywhere.

Now she is moving to texas, but she was going to be my girlfriend :(

Whenever i log in somewhere i think of her.

moparisthebest
03-24-2006, 06:11 AM
mopar is a car company (collectivly dodge, chrysler, jeep, and plymouth) and I think they make the best cars, hence:

moparisthebest

rather simple isnt it? ;) :D (probably the first time I ever used it was playing battlefield 1942 online :))

Arkanor
03-24-2006, 06:14 AM
come up with it how:

I was brainstorming in January or so 2003 for a good name to make my Kings of Chaos account with. For some reason I started with the 'Ark' prefix, and went for ideas off of there. Eventually I liked the sound of Arkanor (I had considered Arkanon, but I thought it lacked umph, while Arkanor had harsh clashing syllables), and used that. I've kept the name ever sense.

Meaning:

Absolutely none. Although if you remove the K and seperate the resulting two halves, you get something that in Elvish may mean, extremely loosely translated, Lord of the Sun.

The Un-Named
03-24-2006, 07:43 AM
When I was at my dawn of the cheeting era, I made an account called zezima on a second sythe but with around 200 members. After being flamed like hell for my name and there site crashed, I became "The_Un-Named". Their site crashed a few more times, the last one I didn't bother with caps so it looked bad and I moved to Kaitnieks.

weaselforce
03-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Well my real name is westley (my parrents were hippies) and i got the nickname at school of "weasel". I really got into online gaming at that point, and i just decided to put "force" on the end of my nickname. I kinda works for everything i guess.

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 07:48 AM
well i like gold and all the hunnies rush to me and Gold Rush is cool so i put them togeather and i made my rap name Goldrush and eversince i made my rap name that i have made all my forum usernames Goldrush

Bebe
03-26-2006, 02:16 AM
Well it is simple:
Bebe= My cats name :p

as for the 2..... a sad story indeed....... :(

Pwnd
03-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Pwnd, becuase I pwnd j00... Or something or the sort.

phantombmx
03-26-2006, 03:42 AM
Came up: phantom cuz i used to sneak up on people like a ghost and someone called me phantom and it stuck for a lil bit... bmx cuz i like bmx... umm yeah

Meaning: umm ghostly bike rider!? :rolleyes:

Home
03-26-2006, 09:31 AM
OK lol evryone is asking why i putted this name...really i dont know because it is always avaible because no one makes so such of nick as home ...;)

WhiteShadow
03-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Come Up: My Friend Jack Wu made it up. I jacked it for these forums.

Meaning: Means what it says.

BenLand100
03-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Come up: Well. Benjamin Land is my name... And I go by Ben ;) so thats the BenLand part... There was a reason for the 100 but I made up this username so long ago i can't rember ;)

meaning: Its my name ;)

WT-Fakawi
03-26-2006, 09:12 PM
ok. Third and last time.

Deep down in the Jungles of Central Africa lives a tribe of pigmee bushmen, the Fakawi. They are simple people, hunters and collectors. Their land is surrounded by the tallest growing grass of Central Africa, Elephantgrass.
Whenever the Fakawi go hunting, they get hopelessly lost in the Elephantgrass Fields. You can hear them shouting from miles : " Where The Fuck Are We!"

WT-Fakawi.

Autoing RS2 reminded me of the poor Fakawi, always lost in the fields.

Sdcit
03-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Lol fakawi, you forgot taht they had a accent so they shouted like that. Are they real? Are they your ancestors?

BenLand100
03-26-2006, 10:26 PM
Lol fakawi, you forgot taht they had a accent so they shouted like that. Are they real? Are they your ancestors?
Did you honestly just ask that ;)

WhiteShadow
03-26-2006, 10:42 PM
ok. Third and last time.

Deep down in the Jungles of Central Africa lives a tribe of pigmee bushmen, the Fakawi. They are simple people, hunters and collectors. Their land is surrounded by the tallest growing grass of Central Africa, Elephantgrass.
Whenever the Fakawi go hunting, they get hopelessly lost in the Elephantgrass Fields. You can hear them shouting from miles : " Where The Fuck Are We!"

WT-Fakawi.

Autoing RS2 reminded me of the poor Fakawi, always lost in the fields.

Pigmee, that reminds me of something. Is it true that some people use to eat pigmee people? I read it somewhere I didn't really believe it. So is that a fact or a dumbass lie?

The Prince of Randomness?
03-27-2006, 03:50 AM
Well it all started when i was at school i was wearing this crown i made in science for fun. We have these stairs and a big drop onto grass a lot of Yr7 and Yr8 were down there.
I threw a banana at a Yr13 and ran, he threw the banana back at me and it flew passed my head, I shouted "Oh Shit! Banana!" and dived off the stairs (Im Completely serious)
and landed in this circle of girls. I was The Prince of Randomness for the rest of the year.

I then registered on Kaitnieks as the name ?the Prince of Randomness?, then Kait died and i went to Autorune under the name The Prince of Melancholy, Now i usually have a question mark at the end, but i couldnt register on srl till AGES later. i used like 7 names lol, so i used the prince of randomness. I Still Have No Princess =( :(

Meaning:
A Royal to some Random throne.

Its just who i am now. Everywhere. Except for GKOSAS on runescape.
and school theyve forgotten.

Moloch
04-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Moloch=Phoenician & Caananite Devil

Sdcit
04-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Super Dbaniel Chu is tough

errr.... Well, im trying to make something up that will fit sdcit :p so this may just be it

Pwnd
04-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Super Dbaniel Chu is tough

errr.... Well, im trying to make something up that will fit sdcit :p so this may just be it
I thought your last name was fu ;P

Sdfit lmao

HISTORY
04-05-2006, 03:29 PM
History

well its like "His Story" shall make history

I shall make history!!!!!! (i hope lol)

Sdcit
04-05-2006, 09:00 PM
I thought your last name was fu ;P

Sdfit lmao

My name was suppsoe to be Daniel Fu Chu. but my grandfather changed it since he had no sons (just 7 daughters). So he switched

erebus
11-17-2007, 03:08 AM
erebus is the greek mytholigical god of darkness, thought it was cool :)
I am thinking about chaging to Hydrogen²

Macrosoft
11-17-2007, 03:28 AM
My name is sort of two things. Firstly, it is like Microsoft, but "micro" has been changed to "macro". Secondly, it is a mix of Macs and PCs, which has nothing to do with anything.

Meaning: "Soft" in Microsoft stands for software (I think). So my name means macro software.

sik of it
11-17-2007, 05:12 AM
I created it when I first started playing rs and couldn't think of a name. Have no idea how I arrived at sik of it though but it has stuck!

ZaSz
11-17-2007, 05:56 AM
I created mine while everyone was saying out much of a noob i was on THUG2 (tony hawks underground 2), since i was using a gs (gameshark) online. So i created ZaszMedia (p.s) Thats also my website Zaszmedia.com, So i took my username out of my company.

Meaning made up: 1.To zasz something up. 2. To make more interesting.

awesom
11-17-2007, 06:03 AM
How I got it -
Name on Rs is fhkin awesom (sadly banned) had many people saying "I love your name" and stuff and I thought it was the best name ever also so now I use Awesom everywhere.

Meaning - I am Awesom :P

Ps. If admin see this is it possible to change it to "Awesom" instead of "awesom" or maybe "Fhkin Awesom" :)

BobboHobbo
11-17-2007, 06:09 AM
Mmm bump a year old thread...

Eicca
11-17-2007, 06:11 AM
My irl name Eino comes from some german name that means "Dominates with the sword." :P Very old name.

awesom
11-17-2007, 06:49 AM
Mmm bump a year old thread...

If your saying I bumped it then you are sadly mistaken because it was in new posts when I came on..

And this was bumped up like a few days ago so who cares anyway..

Pballplayer0
11-18-2007, 04:09 AM
My name means Paintball Player. Y? Because i love playing paintball

imported_full_tilt
11-18-2007, 07:47 AM
This is my sythe nickname, i made this name i can't remember how and why. It sounded cool at the time but now its pretty gay lol.

JHFTP
11-19-2007, 12:06 AM
JHFTP

means JustHereForThePie

took it off of Staredit.net a starcraft mapmaking site which was the rank of a noob on the forums

Jacobdm0
11-19-2007, 12:28 AM
How I Got it: Jacob is my first name, d and m are my middle and last name initials, and 0 is just a random number.

Meaning: It's my name!

Eicca
11-19-2007, 09:44 AM
This is my sythe nickname, i made this name i can't remember how and why. It sounded cool at the time but now its pretty gay lol.

I think thats cool, but Full tilt or Full Tilt might be even better :P

Negaal
11-19-2007, 11:34 AM
OH yes, way too old thread, some newbs just need post count....:S

Well, i got my name from some movie, 1 character's name was Negaal...

When RAM will see it then we he'll kill us for gravedigging

NxTitle
11-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Not yet, I'm curious to find out where RAM's name came from :p

Anyways, I was making a movie with a movie making program a long time ago, but I had already made one called untitled, so I decided to call it Nontitle.

I looked back at it about a year later and thought it would sound good as a nickname, so I kept it as that ever since. Ta-da.

King of Knives
11-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Well, I started playing Counter-Strike 1.6 some time ago. I quickly discovered a talent to knife whoever I wanted. I could foresee and calculate what every single player in a map would do. I knew where they would be, and therefore I knew what would be best to do. Then I would introduce them to my cold steel... Out from that, I made up King of Knives. Since then, that has been my online alter-ego. Freddy1990, here and just about everywhere else.

If anybody has ever met me in Counter Strike 1.6, give me a PM :D

EDIT: RAM's name was originally Ram_rune

-Knives

NxTitle
11-19-2007, 06:05 PM
RAM's name was originally Ram_rune
I know that, but it still doesn't really mean much to me, unless RAM is an abbreviation.

JuKKa
11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Ju Kan Kiss ass

Lol nah just a normal name. :P

artic
11-22-2007, 01:48 AM
my name is what i use on a couple other sights

i looked around my kitchen for something i could make a name out of, i found a cooler and the brand was "artic zone"

gerauchert
11-22-2007, 01:57 AM
lol my name started when i was thinking of a cool name for a pure...

i looked around in my mini german dictionary for a cool german word...i came across "gerauchert"

gerauchert means "smoked", i meant for it to be a verb like "i smoked you", but i found out that it an adjective for like "smoked fish"

oh well lol thats my name for most stuff now :D

Wiedersehen!

Harry
11-22-2007, 02:09 AM
03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Please.. just let this majorly old thread die..
Stop grave-digging.

D 3 V 1 L
11-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Well i just came up with my name cause its looks cool, well i think it does lol and um it meens some evil guy who lives in da ground i think and casts da voodoos on yas

btryan
11-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Origin: rearranging the letters of my real name
Meaning: no meaning?

Geoiv
12-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Geo: First 3 letters of my name.
iv: I am the fourth in a row in my family with my name.

IEatJ00erBaybees
12-08-2007, 05:15 AM
Come Up: I wanted to be a leecher. Didn't think name would be important.

Meaning: I'll leave this to your imagination.

goider
12-08-2007, 05:23 AM
Goider: similar to a goiter.... but it was taken forever ago on Diablo I, so i used Goider, Golthaim, Goithaim, and stuff like that, G's my thang....
http://sinoemedicalassociation.org/pathologylectures/1goiter3.jpg

plus it's a good reason to show people pics like that..... it gives me sick kicks