PDA

View Full Version : Best Joke in Canada

Griff
11-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I was super bored in english one day, and searched jokes on the internet. I stumbled across this one, which I think is the bext joke in canada.

President George W. and Colin Powell are drinking in a pub close Old Town Square in Prague. A guy walks in and asks the bartender,"Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?" The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow,this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III," and the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 40 million Iraqis this time and one blonde with big breasts."

A little perplexed the guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big breasts? Why kill a blonde with big breasts?"

Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, "See, smart ass?! I told you no one would worry about the 40 million Iraqis.

noidea
11-23-2008, 11:37 PM
I lol'ed irl

Capricorn
11-23-2008, 11:39 PM
I went to a wrestling match and a hockey game started.

Griff
11-23-2008, 11:47 PM
lmao at capricon... I love Canada cause its so easy to play hockey in my igloo

Blumblebee
11-23-2008, 11:58 PM
ummm that joke sounds alot like the hitler joke about the 50 millionjews and the blonde, none the less kinda funny. Btw Griff, congrads on becoming a member (well your going to be) haha im proud of you :p

Method
11-24-2008, 12:00 AM
ummm that joke sounds alot like the hitler joke about the 50 millionjews and the blonde, none the less kinda funny. Btw Griff, congrads on becoming a member (well your going to be) haha im proud of you :p

I think I heard the version with the clown instead of the blonde, but yeah, I've definitely heard that one before.

It's still good, nonetheless. :)

botsrs
11-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Lol. Bush you retard... :P

senrath
11-26-2008, 02:40 AM
I think I heard the version with the clown instead of the blonde, but yeah, I've definitely heard that one before.

It's still good, nonetheless. :)

I've heard that version as well. And told it myself. This is just one of those jokes that lends itself to pretty much any situation, isn't it?

anonymity
11-26-2008, 03:22 AM
Seriously though. That is pretty funny. It is unfortunate for the reason it is funny though. What is the world coming to?...

Hilary Joke Below:
Hilary Clinton is in an airplane. The plane is flying over the rockies and suddenly gets engine failure. The plane starts plummeting and the passengers need to bail. Hilary grabs a chute and straps it on as fast as she can. She jumps from the airplane. As she is falling she pulls the strap to slow down.... and... once it is out and she is going slower she is able to see a small town out in the distance. The wind picks up and she overshoots the town and lands in the woods. There happened to be three boys walking in the general area of the woods and the noticed that someone crash landed in a crevasse sort of area. The go over and see that no one in there would be able to get out and they would die. The person they see is a female all muddy and a little scratched up. They do what they can with what they have and get her out. Once she is out, Hilary introduces herself and thanks the boys. She says, "thank you, if there is anything I can do for you just ask and I will do what I can." .... .... ... The first boy asks for a full ride scholarship to any college he wants to go to in the world and a laptop. The second boy ask for an Iron Man suit. The third boy asks for a full decked out and awesome wheelchair. Perplexed, Hilary asks why the boy asked for that where his friends asked for cool and normal stuff. The boy simply replies, "because....when my dad hears that I saved your life he is going to break my legs."

Griff
11-26-2008, 04:08 AM
lmao at anonymity, glad you liked the joke, even though it is kinda sad how its funny.

-Griff

Tickyy
11-30-2008, 08:47 AM
lmfao