PDA

View Full Version : Am I Ready For Members?

Rich
12-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Well I've been part of this community for quite a while, and I feel that I know almost enough to get me SRL Members status.

I was making a fletching script, but since my membership ran out, that's been put on hold until I get membership again...

Anyway, what I know and %:
- Cases 100%
- Loops 100%
- Colour Finding 100%
- Mouse & Keyboard 100%
- Anti-Randoms & Anti-Ban 100%
- Forms 99%
- DTMs 99%
- Bitmaps 99%
- Failsafes 95%
- Arrays 90%
- Radial Walking 70%

There is more that I know, but that's all of the stuff that does not fit into any category, ie. FindObjCustom...

I plan to learn Radial Walking over the next couple of days, but other than that, is there anything else that you think I need to know? If so, please let me know.

EDIT: Whoever says Radial Walking is hard, seriously, I just learned it in about 15 minutes. I'll add Radial Walking to the list. And how do I make this a poll? :confused:

Thanks,
Richard

Aser
12-02-2008, 05:15 PM
I would think so. As you said Radial Walk is a big thing. Also try to learn some of the level 2 or 3 SRL commands...Learned this from a guide (as you can see I'm not a member)...

Looking for the link now...
EDIT: http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19941

kitchenrange
12-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Im almost done with my guildminer and im about to apply for membershipt myself.

I would most definitely learn radial walk before attempting. It is one of the easiest and most reliable walking methods. Learn it and then try.

NCDS
12-02-2008, 07:41 PM
R1ch, Do you have a script which incorporates most, if not all of those things?

Rich
12-02-2008, 08:06 PM
That's what I was going to add to my first post! I was going to ask for any suggestions of scripts...Nothing too hard...I guess I'll have a quick look in Script Requests.

Dervish
12-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey R1ch, its been a long time !

I'm sorry for our project, its my fault :( Lazyness = fTl

You know... EvilChicken! told me that what the script does is less important.
What you need to do is to show your ability to master SRL and SCAR.

Good luck, yeah you're ready ;).

Rich
12-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Dervish! :D Don't worry about the project, if you're not in a rush, I'm not too fussed.

I read your thread, and saw that EC said that, but I still want to make a decent script. This may sound a bit OTT, but I'm thinking of making a FOG (Fish Of Guthix) script. Hopefully I'll get that done, and apply for members...

Thanks,
Richard

jakeyboy29
12-02-2008, 10:48 PM
make a script, put it up and see whats said.

Runescapian321
12-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Another thing that's a big plus is making your own TPAs. It's not required but it does greatly improve your chances. If you get that and everything you mentioned in a script, I'm almost positive you'll get in, as you're also active and helpful (*cough* Especially to me about that one thing :D *cough*) on the forums. Good Luck ;)

TViYH
12-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Here's what I look for:

DTMs
DDTMs
Walking (RRW/RW/DDTM)
Antiban/Antirandom
Multiplayer
TPAs/T2DPAs

TPAs are my favorite :)
Once they get jammed into your brain, they're easy.
Make sure you know them.

Rich
12-03-2008, 03:43 PM
I'll go read a few tutorials on TPAs. Thanks for all of your comments and support guys! Runescapian, I know what you mean :p

Thanks!