PDA

View Full Version : I'll make you a flash banner for free

Zigon
12-04-2008, 01:43 PM
I want to start selling flash banners, I'll need to show some examples but I only have 1. If anyone wants one for their website please include a theme, size, and if you want links/buttons. You don't need to go pick out a render or background, but if you have something you'd like to have, it'll make it easier for me =]. Really, just be as precise as possible so I can make it exactly the way you want it. I'm not going to choose everyones, I only want to make around 4-5. Also, I'll be displaying these as example banners on my site, leaving all the links; free traffic FTW!

Oh ya, if you want to or are currently advertising I can make an ad for you. I can make a simple Photoshop looking ad with an animation here and there, or I can make you one of those dumb flash game ads(shoot 3 ducks and win a free vacation!). These take longer to make so I only want to make 1-2.

Example:
http://www.lethalplay.com/scar/ban_example.html
This took half an hour, it looks plain and there's nothing to it. Come up with some cool idea's and I'll have no problem making it. The codes a little messy and I didn't comment at all, but if anyone's interested I've uploaded the source here (http://zygaun.lethalplay.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/kong_banner.fla).

Banner for Joker:
http://www.lethalplay.com/scar/joker.html

P1nky
12-04-2008, 03:53 PM
i really want to learn FLASH, and making banners tooooo

any good tuts you reccomend me?

btw ill NEED banner :P ill pm you purdy soon

Tickyy
12-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I want to start selling flash banners

Boo...

btw i thought Selling is not allowed here.
EDIT: I have read the rules again ... Script are NOT FOR SALE. :p

Zigon
12-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Boo...

btw i thought Selling is not allowed here.
EDIT: I have read the rules again ... Script are NOT FOR SALE. :p
I don't plan on selling anything here I said I was making free banners.

@Joker
I think newground would be a good place to start. The tutorials are a little old but they should help you get started.
http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/flashtutorials.html

P1nky
12-05-2008, 03:47 PM
awsome :)

thanks btw ill pm you purdy soon

Sandstorm
12-06-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm down for one. Not sure what I'd like on it, but if you can make it fit in the SRL signature, that'd be good. Beyond that, i'm not to picky. Also, i'd like it to be for my duel arena trainer :P.

anonymity
12-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Well... if I fit in the limitation to who is able to ask.... I would really like to see what you could do for me... would appreciate anything that fits in with my name.... and/or possibly code (pascal, html, binary, hexadecimal, javascript, and the like).. Thanks.

Kyle Undefined
12-06-2008, 07:41 AM
I think it would be cool have a small banner for my sig that links to my script. I don't really care how you make it look but a suggestion would be having a bow or something glisten every once in awhile and the colors be on the darkish, black and white side. If you can't make it for a sig, then just making it would be cool. I would put it on my scripts thread. The text would say something like Camo Kyle's Range Guilder or something.

Just a thought, if you want to get make good money then make then auto updateable that calls up a database that changes. So that way if a customer has it linked to a database and changes something there, then it will show up on the banner. A good example is ESPN's internet live viewer. It's a flash window that shows all the stats and whatnot. If you're watching a baseball game and if somebody scores a run then all they do is change the database section to the correct score and the window updates automatically.

If you decide to make this then that would be great, if not then that's ok. If you wanna try your hand at the auto update, you can start by trying to link up with the SRL-Stats. You can try making it work like the Stat sigs do. Just an idea.

I don't care about the auto update part, just the banner itself. Thought I would clear it up if it sounded like I wanted you to add it, I was just throwing it up as an idea. Good luck ;)

~Camo

P1nky
12-07-2008, 04:01 AM
jw did you finish what i asked for?

not that im rushing you just wondering if u made it bigger(height/width?)