PDA

View Full Version : Scripting help/Srl

loggerpro3.4.6
11-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Ok, i need help.... i need to know the ABSOLUTE BASICS of scripting... and i want to know enough basically to get me on my ways to making simple scripts... you know experience makes you better :cool: Also one question.... is srl detectable at all on runescape? The way it is talked about makes it seem like it can fool jagex... Also i keep getting this error...
Line 170: [Hint] (178:43): Variable 'NEWLINE' never used in script C:\Documents and Settings\Rhys\My Documents\Assignments\licenses\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Globals.scar... Can anyone please help :S

Pentti
11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Its not an error, its just HINT, you don't need to be worry about it.

magnetical
12-01-2006, 01:28 AM
that "error" isnt and error, as said above. Its letting you know that there is a variable in the Globals.scar script that isnt being used. Nottin 2 worry bout

Boreas
12-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Get Driger's tutorial.exe and Janilabo's Massive SCAR Learning Package. Read through it all. All. Then read through SRL and scripts with SRL. SRL is not detectable, crappy scripts (using SRL or not) are detectable. If you really care you can delete NEWLINE from globals.scar, or just leave it and ignore the [HINT] message.

magnetical
12-01-2006, 03:46 AM
Basics are easy.. Open scar and hit F1... :D

loggerpro3.4.6
12-02-2006, 09:34 AM
Get Driger's tutorial.exe and Janilabo's Massive SCAR Learning Package. Read through it all. All. Then read through SRL and scripts with SRL. SRL is not detectable, crappy scripts (using SRL or not) are detectable. If you really care you can delete NEWLINE from globals.scar, or just leave it and ignore the [HINT] message.

Would you please link to both as i cannot find janilabos and driger's one doesn't work.