PDA

View Full Version : FED UP! of...

golden garys
12-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Yes that's right i'm fed up!, i'm a member of sythe.org and I'm fed up of seeing people post "botting for you" then asking for people to pay them money to auto for them, it's just plain wrong!. Also i'm fed up of finding post's about RSBOT! this is not the site to be discussing RSBOT! this is the site to be discussing scar divi, it's annoying!.

Yep so there's my rant :)

Let me know what you think about people charing to bot!, obviously unless the person wants you to bot for them at a price it's ok but asking is wrong!.

Let me know ;) :eek:

krisg05
12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
it silly why do you need to pay someone to bot for you when you can do it urself and save you money. As for the rsbot issue i not seen that many posts about it.

jacoby6000
12-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I've only seen RS bot posts in general dump, and some other random forum, but as for the "pay me and ill bot for you" type stuff, the only reason i can see in doing that would have to be "Bot for me so I dont get IP Banned, but people dont realize that botting wont get you IP banned because Jagex doesnt say it, but they know their economy would be crap without botters. The grand exchange is based off of supply and demand, RIGHT (just say yes) so when the bots are gone (probably supporting more than half of the stuff like feathers, Essence, etc) the prices shoot up, then nobody can afford anything (This is my theory)
Back on topic
Yea its stupid, but another reason might be, when you get banned you might send in a report saying "I had a keylogger, just check the IP adresses of the logins when my character was botting, and when he wasnt PLEASE!" i did it once, when i was botting on my bro's computer