PDA

View Full Version : Who here...

Kyle Undefined
12-12-2008, 06:52 AM
Has this character?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/LilDukey/Botter-1-1.jpg
I know it has to be somebody from here because they were doing what Naumans Edgeville YewCutt0r does. Running from tree to tree. I tried getting them to talk but not till I typed "363" and he said "Hm?". I just thought it was kind of funny. Lame much?

~Camo

Capricorn
12-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I bet they appreciate you doing this to them.

Iron Man
12-12-2008, 07:18 AM
Should at least get rid of the uptext, no ones going to come forward with the username and everything right there displayed for Jagex. (if they come around here)

Good luck finding the person, even though it's really not a big deal. :)

danman1212
12-12-2008, 07:20 AM
Go fail somewhere else, we all see autoers in are day to day travels. Get over it. Noone will say its them.

lordtivo
12-12-2008, 07:29 AM
seriously, no1 will just say its them, at least not in public forum...

Kyle Undefined
12-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Should at least get rid of the uptext, no ones going to come forward with the username and everything right there displayed for Jagex. (if they come around here)

Good luck finding the person, even though it's really not a big deal. :)

Yeah, fixed it. I don't really care if someone says its them or not, I'm just bored atm.

Go fail somewhere else, we all see autoers in are day to day travels. Get over it. Noone will say its them.
First of all, wtf is your problem? Take a chill pill. All I'm doing is posting a picture, why don't you go fail somewhere else plawx? Lol. Secondly, use proper English when speaking to me. kthxbai ;)

~Camo

lordtivo
12-12-2008, 07:37 AM
haha..im just bored too.....wont tryin to flame or anything :spot:

Kyle Undefined
12-12-2008, 07:51 AM
haha..im just bored too.....wont tryin to flame or anything :spot:

Yeah, I had to write a function for a script and now since that is done I'm bored :/

~Camo

Tom_Gower
12-12-2008, 08:47 AM
its meeeee!!! No im joking but how can you be positive that it was an autoer. Maybe he couldnt be bothered talking :S Or you are right, still I hardly believe anyone will come forward about this.

GoF
12-12-2008, 08:49 PM
I think you're onto my great plan, Sherlock. Yes, 'tis indeed I who is showing in that picture, and I can't have you ruin my plans of conquering the world, so I'm sorry, but I have to do this... Release the endcat!

http://i33.tinypic.com/r9mtqb.jpg

Where's your god now? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Guess who's bored this time >_>

TViYH
12-12-2008, 08:59 PM
It's me.

I have my nick set as 363.

You caught me.

Magiic
12-12-2008, 09:26 PM
to all the boréd people
this is my care cup [_]] <---as you can see my care cup is empty, idc. :rolleyes:
anyways, you're sorta on a cheating forum and people do use cheats/bots/l337 h4x here

Hugolord
12-12-2008, 09:28 PM
to all the boréd people
this is my care cup [_]] <---as you can see my care cup is empty, idc. :rolleyes:
anyways, you're sorta on a cheating forum and people do use cheats/bots/l337 h4x here

Doesn't look like a cup?

Also, That's my account, remove image please.