PDA

View Full Version : The most depressing dream ever

Aser
12-16-2008, 05:14 PM
So a few days ago, I was riding the bus to school. I was sleeping as usual. I was in a half sleep (the kind where you still dream but the dreams seem very real). I was having this nice dream about being in my happy place...(no the other happy place)...it is this valley and it is winter time. It is surrounded by tall mountains covered in snow and there are some whispy clouds in the sky. The valley has a forest with evergreen trees.

The trees are dark green under a new dusting of light dry snow. Where I am there is a big clearing allowing me to see over the tops of the trees. Inside of the clearing there is a lake. The lake is frozen over, but the ice is as clear as perfect crystal allowing me to see the fish underneath. The water is also perfectly clean/clear. The lighting is just right allowing me to see the bottom. The bottom lies about 25 feet down and is covered in sand and small river-rock style pebbles.

Suddenly this person is there next to me and tells me one thing.

"You could have had sex with me if you would have asked."

The attached photo shows a picture of who this was... I actually know her. Also, I still feel depressed even though it was just a dream.

anonymity
12-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Ya...keep dreaming.

Aser
12-16-2008, 05:17 PM
No, my dreams compromise my sanity now.

EDIT: 300 posts.

[-jesus-]
12-17-2008, 08:10 PM
You should ask her later today ;)

Ruroken
12-19-2008, 05:17 PM
;515796']You should ask her later today ;)

Plan B: GHB / Rohypnol / GBL + Drink = sexytiem

Torrent of Flame
12-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Tell her about your dream, and she'll think you like her if you tell her your dreaming about her. You could get some conciousley.

Rohypnol also works to be honest..

Aser
12-20-2008, 11:09 PM
The only problem was that she left for college this year. So I don't see her very often anymore. I do still see her sometimes because she is my best friend's sister...

I'm seriously considering asking her next time I see her.

Also I don't think anonymity would appreciate you guys telling me to date rape his sister...?

Andyz55
12-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Dude that is a really weird dream. Its actually kinda funny though. If outta no were the girl that I like came up to me in a dream and said that, I would wake up with an aching gut lol. That is really random lol. But, I wouldn't mention it to her unless your like the same age and stuff and you think she really would have done it with you lol. Otherwise she'll kick your ass kung fu style lol.. ;) Go for it if you wanna trust your dream. I've never had a dream that was truthful or came true though..

-Andy

Aser
12-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Otherwise she'll kick your ass kung fu style lol..

I doubt it... I can see why you would think that and yes she is very scary violent... but I have secret protection. I would tell you but I want to keep it a secret because of how effectie it is.

Narcle
12-20-2008, 11:30 PM
I doubt it... I can see why you would think that and yes she is very scary violent... but I have secret protection. I would tell you but I want to keep it a secret because of how effectie it is.

Its called a cup. Shields help too.

Andyz55
12-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Ok? Yeah I really am going to use your 'secret' protection against you or something lol. I dont really even care what it is. Probably protection from STD. If it isn't it should be lol. Be CAREFUL!! In health class a few days ago, we had to watch a slide show on STDs. I almost threw up.. It was DISGUSTING!!

-Andy

Lol@Narcle

Narcle
12-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Ok? Yeah I really am going to use your 'secret' protection against you or something lol. I dont really even care what it is. Probably protection from STD. If it isn't it should be lol. Be CAREFUL!! In health class a few days ago, we had to watch a slide show on STDs. I almost threw up.. It was DISGUSTING!!

-Andy

Lol@Narcle

Chasity Belt and a Full Shield, does wonders.

Andyz55
12-20-2008, 11:36 PM
HAHAHAHA I can just imagine aser standing there with a cardboard sheild and some whitey tighetys that have a little keyhole drawn on them. LOL!

-Andy

Aser
12-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Its called a cup. Shields help too.

No, that is only my secondary protection line. Unless she was really mad my technique would protect me 98-100%. She hasn't hit me since I developed the skill, and that was like 2 years ago. (She punches people all the time (used to be me too)).

Rep++ to anybody that can guess the special technique.

EDIT:
HAHAHAHA I can just imagine aser standing there with a cardboard sheild and some whitey tighetys that have a little keyhole drawn on them. LOL!

-Andy If you knew what I looked like you would be screaming instead of laughing when that image was in your head.

...Chastity belt and full shield are also wrong

Harry
12-21-2008, 12:57 AM

Woohoo, date rape? ;>

And Aser, I fail to see how it was so depressing...I would have just stayed asleep and sexed her in it :p

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
12-21-2008, 04:15 AM
na get her in a spa have a box of Waikato on handy and make sure the parents arnt home

Andyz55
12-21-2008, 05:04 AM
Woohoo, date rape? ;>

And Aser, I fail to see how it was so depressing...I would have just stayed asleep and sexed her in it :p

Lol. Nice Hy.

@aser: Wtf are you talking about? Is your protection some kinda martial arts move? Ok i got it now rep + me lol.

Aser
12-21-2008, 06:09 AM
@aser: Wtf are you talking about? Is your protection some kinda martial arts move? Ok i got it now rep + me lol.

Way off. Almost the exact opposite.

@Hy-- It is depressing because I spent my entire high school career wanting to have sex with her. It's kind of like a you missed the best chance in the world feeling. About staying asleep...the irony and sadness woke me up.

Andyz55
12-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Ok ok I know it this time! You keep a six inch switch blade in your back pocket! There! Nothing but a gun is better than that! Unless you have a gun.. ?

-Andy

Aser
12-21-2008, 06:41 AM
It isn't a threatening technique. I do carry a knife with me but I don't let people know about it and I only use it for self-defense. No I do not have a gun. This technique is much better. It is psychological warfare at its best.
The technique is quite ingenious if I do say so myself.

Narcle
12-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Do you walk around with a sign on you saying "Punch me if you love me"?

Torrent of Flame
12-21-2008, 12:29 PM
Pshycological Warfare?

Shut up you muppet.

Andyz55
12-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Haha, I bet its just his use of reverse psychology. That isn't a great tool ALL the time.. Is that it?

-Andy

Lol@Narcle (again):p

Torrent of Flame
12-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Reverse Pshycology fails?

Him; 'No, I am not carrying a knife you stupid bullies.'

Bullies; 'Fuck it, theres 10 of us and one of him, he can stab 2 of us at the max'

Him; 'Ouuch.'

Andyz55
12-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Reverse Pshycology fails?

Thats why he uses it lol :p

Good point about that knife thing. Although I think whatever he has he uses for protection from just her being a twat and beating him up lol.
I just said twat lol:D
Why did I have to ask him if she could beat him up?

-Andy

Aser
12-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Do you walk around with a sign on you saying "Punch me if you love me"?

Closest so far... That would make a good tee-shirt.

@TOF What?

@Andy--> That is kinda it but I was thinking a more specific guess.

@TOF(again) If reverse psychology fails and my method works then it isn't my method.

Andyz55
12-22-2008, 04:38 AM
Did you Tell her to punch you or beat you up if she liked you?

WTF WHY DO I CARE???

Aser
12-22-2008, 04:43 AM
Getting a little bit closer but the genius goes deeper.

Torrent of Flame
12-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Lol @ Andy and 'WTF DO I CARE'

anonymity
12-22-2008, 08:37 PM
The only problem was that she left for college this year. So I don't see her very often anymore. I do still see her sometimes because she is my best friend's sister...

It is depressing because I spent my entire high school career wanting to have sex with her.

Well.. lets see... never going to my house again... jkjk..

Also I don't think anonymity would appreciate you guys telling me to date rape his sister...?

Agreed... and thank you for stating such.

Otherwise she'll kick your ass kung fu style lol.. ;)

Actually ... it would be quite the opposite... she would kick his front kung fu style...she has the hardest upwards kin gary I have ever seen...or heard..

Rep++ to anybody that can guess the special technique.

Now.... I have been keeping up with this thread ... and you seem to have failed to put a limit onto who can answer your question... and people are getting close... therefore I feel inclined to acquiesce your request and "guess" that your invincible method (which still seems to be working) would be....: You told her that you have trained your body to where pain turns you on... so whenever she hits you ... you become erotic, thus indirectly saying that she is knowingly turning you on whenever she hits you....and that would be a gesture from her .. nonetheless, unlike you, I cannot remember that last time she has inflicted any sort of physical pain upon you.... but... if you would bring the conditions of your terms to all pain and not just physical... then you would be able to say that the dream ... with her bringing pain to you mind... breaks the seal of the no pain status ... and I am guessing that you would know what that means...

kingarabian
12-22-2008, 10:24 PM
No need for a technique. Just fuck her and get over it.

Aser
12-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Now.... I have been keeping up with this thread ... and you seem to have failed to put a limit onto who can answer your question... and people are getting close... therefore I feel inclined to acquiesce your request and "guess" that your invincible method (which still seems to be working) would be....: You told her that you have trained your body to where pain turns you on... so whenever she hits you ... you become erotic, thus indirectly saying that she is knowingly turning you on whenever she hits you....and that would be a gesture from her .. nonetheless, unlike you, I cannot remember that last time she has inflicted any sort of physical pain upon you.... but... if you would bring the conditions of your terms to all pain and not just physical... then you would be able to say that the dream ... with her bringing pain to you mind... breaks the seal of the no pain status ... and I am guessing that you would know what that means...

That would have been rep++ if you hadn't have stated it like an idiot. I believe that the contest was who could guess the technique not who already knew what the technique is and wants to be a greedy rep stealer. You had to try and sound intelligent and thus sounded stupid and stuck up. We learned about this in English class...remember?

As to the part about me wanting your sister...that is old news. I'm pretty sure that everybody we know knows it, including her.

But...even though you probably ruined what would have been a very long thread... here is the rep++

Actually ... it would be quite the opposite... she would kick his front kung fu style...she has the hardest upwards kin gary I have ever seen...or heard..

Yes, but I would enjoy it.

Andyz55
12-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Well, You have successfully made me hate you.
All Of my time for NOTHING!!

Lol.. I dont really hate you..:p

or do i?... lol

-Andy

legendaryhero90
12-26-2008, 07:21 PM
aser you need a dose of depressing music.

try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePTTAn1FMY

anonymity
01-11-2009, 07:12 AM
I feel a bit bad for ruining the whole ("this will go on forever because nobody knows my secret") thread. So, as ... a way to gain back my respect and Aser's life (also to demoralize him more) I thought I would post a few close ups of my sister.
Well.. there they are.

legendaryhero90
01-12-2009, 06:29 AM
I feel a bit bad for ruining the whole ("this will go on forever because nobody knows my secret") thread. So, as ... a way to gain back my respect and Aser's life (also to demoralize him more) I thought I would post a few close ups of my sister.
Well.. there they are.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW...:cartman:

The second girl looks photoshopped

noidea
01-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Date rape drug!

NCDS
01-12-2009, 07:57 AM

Nah, I tried it, it doesnt work ;)

...Jokes

anonymity
01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
The second girl looks photoshopped

No, she was not photoshoped.... it was just a quality picture ... I take that back... the picture was made into black/white... that was all that happened... And it was a good camera picture... not an expanded cell phone one..

EDIT: And by the way... both pictures are of the same person...

thedetro125
01-12-2009, 04:52 PM
cant tell from pic- is she hot?

~thed

Aser
01-12-2009, 08:10 PM
cant tell from pic- is she hot?

~thed

Yes she is.

@legendary: Now you know why my dream was so depressing.

First one was suck for quality. Second one was good. Wasn't that one of her senior photos?

legendaryhero90
01-13-2009, 01:03 AM
Yes she is.

@legendary: Now you know why my dream was so depressing.

First one was suck for quality. Second one was good. Wasn't that one of her senior photos?

lol i have no idea...

anonymity
01-14-2009, 03:36 AM
I don't think he was asking you... and if he was... I am very ... concerned....

@Aser .... yes the second one is one of her senior photos....and like I said.... it was taken with a really good camera.... not with a cellphone camera... and then enlarged ...

Aser
01-14-2009, 04:48 AM
I don't think he was asking you Correct. I was asking you (anonymity). Thought I would clear that up...

Raskolnikov
01-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Lucid Dreaming ftw!
http://dreams.ca/lucid.htm
http://anamazingmind.com/blog/2008/06/lucid-dreaming-six-incredibly-awesome-mind-states-you-can-experience/ (i really recommend this blog btw)
Be aware you are in a dream, while you are in a dream! Then you can spawn that girl, then you have reached where you can do anything with her!

Anyways, that is weird. Good luck asking her out if she's your friend's sister, that can always get in the way :S

Cut em2 it

Orbital
01-22-2009, 01:15 PM
That is pretty wired... I probably had a dream where I was in good place and some person pops up and says something spontaneous...

At least your not like my cousin that dreams about Robert Patterson every night and then explains to you the oral sex she had with him in the dream :/

Aser
01-24-2009, 04:47 AM
This Robert Patterson?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OwQIepsJQmTrEM:http://www.woodlandlodge.org/photogallery/photo00025546/87-88%2520robert%2520patterson.JPG

If so, I'm don't see what she sees in him?

P.S. If I dream about this guy now, I am going to be very irritable.