PDA

View Full Version : Free membership for all!

punchbaggies
12-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi guys,

I was bored so I thought of a way to contribute.
Here's how to do it:
register 1 account on bux.to <---- this is your mule
make lots of accounts and use your mule as referral(very important!!)
If it says you already have an account,delete cookies as simple as that is ;)
Now download multiclicker 1.43 www.autoclickers.org
Use it to autoclick all of the referral. Don't bot on your mule. (optional you can use a proxy for additional security)
Enjoy your money;)
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5910/clickerky8.jpg<--- all referrals

Hugolord
12-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Bux.to will never pay out.
Join a real PTC please, shoo.

Andyz55
12-17-2008, 09:05 PM
This looks interesting. How much money do you get with one click/refferal and do you think you could do it with scar? I could you make it make new acounts like this?:
begin
repeat
Typesend('Username' + IntToStr(User#));
Mouse(###, ###, true);//Clicking on the next box to type in pass
Typesend('Password');
Mouse(###, ###, true);//Clicking on create acount button
Inc(User#);
Inc(acounts);
until(acounts = acounts2make)
end;

Making acounts2make a const? Not sure but the system would make a new acount have a diffenent usename than the last by one number or more if you modified it a bit. Anyway, i had a question: Is there a captcha? Or however you spell that thing? I dont think scar could bypass that...

XabdullahX
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
This looks interesting. How much money do you get with one click/refferal and do you think you could do it with scar? I could you make it make new acounts like this?:
begin
repeat
Typesend('Username' + IntToStr(User#));
Mouse(###, ###, true);//Clicking on the next box to type in pass
Typesend('Password');
Mouse(###, ###, true);//Clicking on create acount button
Inc(User#);
Inc(acounts);
until(acounts = acounts2make)
end;

Making acounts2make a const? Not sure but the system would make a new acount have a diffenent usename than the last by one number or more if you modified it a bit. Anyway, i had a question: Is there a captcha? Or however you spell that thing? I dont think scar could bypass that...

I dont think that will work sorry, there's capatcha at loginscreen :(

scotchtape51
12-18-2008, 01:44 AM
iv been waiting for a payout from bux.to for about 6 months
bux.to can kill itself

Andyz55
12-18-2008, 03:12 AM
Damn capchas.. (or however you spell it).. Oh well, I havn't known any place to be even slightly responsible in their payout ways other than awsurveys.com.. They dont even have any new surveys for like 4 months though.. Oh well, Id rather do chores than wait. Too bad I cant make scripts for real life.. lol

GoF
12-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Rifk, 0.01$ per click and there's like 3 ads per day to click.. So you need like 100 referrals that regularily click the ads, and even if you do earn money they'll never give it to you.

punchbaggies
12-18-2008, 01:50 PM
I agree. I have waited for 4 months for my 22,68 usd
I don't think it's worth the wait but I think it's better then nothing.

Riffe
12-28-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't think this is true. Trust me.

Craig`
12-28-2008, 07:44 PM
I payed £15 for 15 refs, I ain't got them :(

Riffe
12-28-2008, 07:50 PM
I payed £15 for 15 refs, I ain't got them :(

Oh...So if this isn't true why can't any Adminstrator close this? Please close this anyone. Thanks.

Zyt3x
12-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Just send bux.to an e-mail, then they will have to pay you.

Main
12-28-2008, 11:39 PM
on their agreement, it said that if there is too many shit to reply to, we will take a while..

NTARelix
01-22-2009, 04:08 AM
I usually use prize rebel. They don't give credit very often for some reason so I am looking for something better. I've had no good experience with Bux so cross that off the list...

dartzu
02-15-2009, 09:39 PM
hmm... you really should do ackount to awsurveys and paypal and wait 2-4 months and then redeem your money to paypal and then you got yourself a free membership :)

PsychicDemon
02-16-2009, 09:17 PM
hmm... you really should do ackount to awsurveys and paypal and wait 2-4 months and then redeem your money to paypal and then you got yourself a free membership :)

How is that possible?
I think you have to have an paypal account before you sending the money.
because paypal want credit card numbers and such.