PDA

View Full Version : Second Chance!

Nava2
12-21-2008, 03:10 PM
So, this is a thread where you write out a situation you were in, what you ACTUALLY did, and after the situation passed, what you figured you SHOULD have done!

Please refrain from posting things like:

AMG I WOULDA BEATED HIM UP!!!!11!!!1!!one!!!

Anyways, mine:

So, I was at work. I work in a restaurant, and there was this table of late thirty, early forty year-old guys and their wives.

Well, I bus tables and run food, so I was cleaning a table near them, and they guys were talking about having sex with 18 y/o's and I was like.. okay wtf?

Well, a bit later, maybe 40 mins, I went back to clean another table and one of the women stops me, and asks, "Hey, you. Question for you, are YOU sexually active?"

Actual:
"That's for me to know and you to not."

Second Chance:
"Well, I had this amazing blow job earlier today, and later tonight, I'm looking to pick up a cheap hooker and go for a good ride!"

Well, post yours :D

jakeyboy29
12-21-2008, 03:15 PM
im not sure i understand?

Floor66
12-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Ok.. another example for jake :p

Like, I'm walking in some shop, and some guy walks up to me saying: "Congratulations, sir, you are the 1 billionth person to cross this imaginary line!"

What I actually said; "Go ruin someone elses time." And the next person gets the prize of $100k. And I'm like.. pissed off..

So what I should have done; "OMG OMG! Really? I can't believe it! What'd I win?"

Torrent of Flame
12-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Well I liked this girl, Girl A, and there was this other girl who liked me, Girl B. I went out with Girl B and like dumped her because I liked Girl A too much. When Girl A said 'We should just be friends..' Girl B asked me back out. I said;

'To be honest, It would be awkward, lets just be friends'

Given a second chance?;

'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees'

Markus
12-21-2008, 04:02 PM
So there was this very nice girl, I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me. She wanted to come over to my place with her best friend. As soon as she said that I failed, I said that my mum just came home and my sister had to go to the horses which was actually true, I just didn't like the idea of them coming to my place. (really, my mum can be a bitch sometimes)

Second chance:
How about I come to your place?

Nava2
12-21-2008, 04:09 PM
haha at ToF :)

Markus, that just blows :(