ipconfig /flushdns

this will makee it many times :)

Save As .bat

Example(Changer.bat)

And then just Double click The file

~Home

cause
02-28-2006, 04:45 PM
now, will this work with a router? lets say i got/get banned from a medal of honor clan, now to mess wiht them i want 2 join again wiht a new name. i use a router, and have cable, do i need to also flush and (watever) my router as well? or will this take care of it? or do i have to even get into my cable modem?

OFF TOPIC: u know any good MOHAA or TeamSpeak flooders?

The Un-Named
03-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Dosen't work for me, but maybe because I'm on a router..

Flyboy
03-01-2006, 08:12 AM
now, will this work with a router? lets say i got/get banned from a medal of honor clan, now to mess wiht them i want 2 join again wiht a new name. i use a router, and have cable, do i need to also flush and (watever) my router as well? or will this take care of it? or do i have to even get into my cable modem?

OFF TOPIC: u know any good MOHAA or TeamSpeak flooders?

You make that sound so hypothetical... I heard they slammed your butt out of that clan. I think you will need to hook up a copy of sound forge or something to alter your voice since your clan talks over headsets as well as change your ip. Have you tried turning off your modem and router for 30 seconds? Don't know if that will work but its worth a try... First check your ip address (the WAN ip) and then check again after to see if it worked. Otherwise just google it, or give me a call ;)

cause
03-01-2006, 08:03 PM
You make that sound so hypothetical... I heard they slammed your butt out of that clan. I think you will need to hook up a copy of sound forge or something to alter your voice since your clan talks over headsets as well as change your ip. Have you tried turning off your modem and router for 30 seconds? Don't know if that will work but its worth a try... First check your ip address (the WAN ip) and then check again after to see if it worked. Otherwise just google it, or give me a call ;)

hypothetical.....(ill google that word, ah-hah) well, maybe i WAS kidding. or not, actually i got kicked for being truthful. (hehe, darn my good side) admited KNOWING how to cheat. and since they dont have a (not really, that is) cheat decter on there server, of course they had 2 just ban me, cuz there cheat decter is like, acieant. anyways, im gonna try the unplug thing. i was hoping there would be a better way, like just clickin a button and waiting 1/2 second then hopping back into the game! :)!

Bam Bam
03-02-2006, 07:17 PM
couldn't you people just use a V5 proxy?...

The Un-Named
03-03-2006, 01:35 AM
There usually slow and hard to find.

timmyboy
03-13-2006, 10:07 PM
So does this work with a router or not?

Carmel
03-18-2006, 03:01 PM
If you want to change your ip over a router, simply plug out your modem cable (to the wall jack) and plug it back in, reconnect. And wala, you have a new IP.

timmyboy
03-18-2006, 06:15 PM
If you want to change your ip over a router, simply plug out your modem cable (to the wall jack) and plug it back in, reconnect. And wala, you have a new IP.
I know that, i'm just to lazy to do that:p
TY for the help anyways.

ilyaostr
03-19-2006, 12:49 AM
If you want to change your ip over a router, simply plug out your modem cable (to the wall jack) and plug it back in, reconnect. And wala, you have a new IP. for some reason, i doubt that

timmyboy
03-19-2006, 01:38 AM
for some reason, i doubt that
Why do you doubt it? To my knowledge, it works.(I have a router and stuff)

Carmel
03-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Well, actually it does work.. At least here in Singapore.

When you turn off your modem, the connection is lost, and when you turn it back on, you reconnect to your ISP. When this happens, they don't really bother to remember your old IP, so they issue you a new one..

=)

maxzzz
03-23-2006, 08:25 AM
I have a normal cable modem, I tried many ways but my IP doesn't change.

EDIT:* lol, i have no dynamic IP adress. Some else got a IP changer? Could use one, my main is just banned :s (1500+ total) for no reason, I didn't even auto or something.

afi
03-30-2006, 06:50 AM
what if your wireless :(

krunkjuice
04-02-2006, 02:51 AM
If you get ip banned from rs can you just change ur ip and come back again?

phantombmx
04-02-2006, 03:50 AM
yeah if you change your ip you can come back.. unless it is a permanent ban

iseedcuk
08-21-2008, 09:43 PM
awsome is there any way to chage ur ip to an oversea ip?

noidea
08-21-2008, 10:36 PM
Holy Fauk! A 2 year grave dig! that beat my one year grave dig!
Look at the date of the last post before you post!

mistikman
11-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Proxy it, I say.

The Judge
11-06-2008, 07:36 AM
To change your ip with a router is just as easy....

Connect to your router... (192.160.0.1[Dlink] or 192.168.1.1[Linksys] or 192.168.2.1[Beklin])

Release your DHCP, change your WAN MAC address, reset modem(Unplug and Plug back in), Wait for your modem to start back up and then renew your DHCP.

Easy-P-Z

I personally have only tested this with comcast(Should work with most though)

rontherhino
02-22-2009, 09:46 PM
cool fast way to change my ip with out unpulgging