PDA

View Full Version : ok this is weird

Gold
12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account, and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again.

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

In this instance, we have found that you were responsible for this offence, and therefore the Black Marks you have gained will remain on your account.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have.

What do you do now?

Go here to have a good read of the Rules of Conduct, there is also good advice on ensuring your account is kept secure in our Knowledge Base.

Have fun - enjoy the community and the game - and please don't spoil the experience of your fellow gamers.

Sincerely,

RuneScape/FunOrb Customer Support

Frikin A I got on and played Fist of guthix and checked up on Pk and they fucking give me a blackmark? they said they can ban my other acc's to wtf?

Runescapian321
12-24-2008, 05:01 PM
What was the offence for? Usually offences are delayed be 2-4 weeks, so they definitely didn't give you one for what you did that day, or that week for that matter. (3 that's in 8 words O_o)

Wizzup?
12-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Frikin A I got on and played Fist of guthix and checked up on Pk and they fucking give me a blackmark? they said they can ban my other acc's to wtf?

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have/

They don't mean your other players - they mean all players in general. ;)

Gold
12-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Ok Wizzup I got scared there thanks, But to answer runescapians question I had not played this account for atleast 6 months which is whats bothering me that they said I broke rule 7 last week

Floor66
12-25-2008, 02:52 PM
OMG... I received the EXACT SAME MESSAGE to my appeal.. fuckers!

noidea
12-25-2008, 03:21 PM
OMG... I received the EXACT SAME MESSAGE to my appeal.. fuckers!

Its automatically sent...

Magiic
12-26-2008, 01:29 AM
and, they only put that date on the time the blackmark was set not when it was done.

hamudiiG
02-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Lol, jagex is beginnning to be very shitty

dark bl00d23
02-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Well...Ok...JaGeX are obviosly cracking down big time.Also, those who say jagex is starting to suck, it is just because they are getting more and more players, so everything is becoming automated..