View Full Version : No Tree Left Behind - Wonderful WORKING Power Chopper

da_professa
12-03-2006, 08:48 PM
No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
By:
Da_Professa
Version 1.00 And 0.5 Both Up FOr Grabs

The Reason Why I left both versions up for grabs is because both work great.. 1.00 some might not like so they still got 0.5...

This Should be an amazing powerchopper. It has all details about the script in the script. I have spend lots of time making it, and it should work flawless. I am putting it here because I wan't people to use it and reply to how it works. So Plz PPL let me know any problems, etc. Also PLZ PLZ PLZ post progress reports.

It Uses a NEW way of finding if you have already chopped the tree. Now after update 0.04 I suggest you do not equip axe, because attaching head works better when axe is in first inv slot. Also this will try to chop oaks, and normal trees, therefore use ppl with high woodcutting, or power chop in a place with close to no oaks.

***Its Version 0.05 now***
&
***Its Version 1.00 now***

SneAk Peak: Version 0.6 will use a new way to check invintory if you have cut a log already, if you have then it'll go find a new tree....Also will add some more fail safes

{ __________________________________________________ _______
|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/No Tree Left Behind/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ |
|***************An Amazing Power Chopper***************** |
|--------------------- By:------------------------------- |
|->->->->->->->->->Da Professa<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-|
|========== Only To Be Downloaded For Free================|
|------------------- ---From:-----------------------------|
|->->->->->->->->www.villu-reborn.com<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<- |
|====================Version 0.04=========================|
| Check For Updates AT |
|http://villu-reborn.com/showthread.php?p=43425#post43425 |
|_________________________________________________ ________| }

{\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\
INSTRUCTIONS
(1) Set Up Lines From 48 to 74. The Declare Player Must be set for Anti randoms to work.
(2) Drag The Cross Hair To Your Runescape Window.
(3) Start script logged in or out.
(4) I suggest you to have pick axe in first inv slot for attach head to work properly... I repeat First INV SLOT
(5) Make Sure Axe is in first inv slot for the attach head to work properly.
(6) This script tries to chop Oak as well, so make sure ur player can cut oaks, or is not in an area with oaks located near him/her
(7) Once done autoing, post your progress report at the www.villu-reborn.com forum

NOTES:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ MAKE SURE AXE IS IN FIRST INV SLOT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Make Sure Declare Player is set properly @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@ Any Donations will be appreciated to help my player to become a member @@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@ Donations can be paypal money, or what ever. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@ It can also be Runescape money so I could buy a members telephone pin @@@@

@@@@@@@@@ If You Are Poor Like Me, A THX Would Be Appreciated @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Next Version Will NOT DROP PICK AXE @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@ I know it says dropping 0 logs, but don't worry it drops anyway @@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ YES! I came up with the tree gone method @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ }

Place To Chop If You Are Below Lvl 15 Wood Cutting
Every town (varrock, falador etc.) has a place in town where there is a place with only trees. This is where you want to start if your player is under 15 wood cutting. Places I have used are the 3 trees next to arrow shop in varrock, the 3 trees next to falador bank, and the 2 trees in lumbridge castle.
Note that just because there are lots of trees around, it doesn't mean it will work better. I like to chop in places with few trees, meaning less walking, resulting in tree gone mehod to work better.
[br]Posted at: December 05, 2006, 02:07:27 AM[hr]Progress report. Please note I am not able to auto for long periods of time so I usually auto for around 1 hour.. Here are 2 recent progress reports.

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>* >
No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
By: Da Professa
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 53 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 4
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 40
*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

Also another prog report with 3 different players :-

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>* >
No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 41 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 3
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 30
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 3 |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Note that one of the 3 players had only 1 wood cutting, and was cutting in lumbridge . Near the castle where the 2 trees were so it was really slow..

With version 1.00
*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>
No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 1 Hours
Worked for 16 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 7
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 43
Number Of Times Got Log Detected: 102

DaWu
12-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Im going to give it a try tomorrow, I'll report you bugs if I find some.

m0u53m4t
12-03-2006, 09:17 PM
It says equip your pick axe. Don't you mean 'axe'?

da_professa
12-04-2006, 05:15 AM
oh yeah...my bad.... But I think ppl get the idea .(i hope)..

da_professa
12-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Got my noob woodcutter from lvl 1 to lvl 16.. here is the prog report

No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 53 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 4
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 40

Also if your player is below lvl 15 wood cutting I suggest using this script next to falador west back where there are three trees, or in varrock next to the arrow shop.. Until ur player is lvl 15 wood cutting.. Then take the player down to falador south, or any tree infected place.

Cheesehunk
12-04-2006, 11:18 PM
MUTLIPLAYER SRL RULE!: Last line must always be if not LoggedIn then NextPlayer(false); SRL Randoms log you out, so you must have that in your script. Also, have failsafes, and loop breaks. So, at the start of each procedure put if not LoggedIn then Exit; Also, some timers might be good, but lets see if you can figure that one out yourself.. ;p

Good job on the script by the way. :)

juessx
12-05-2006, 05:32 AM
Oh cool, I think WhiteShadow made his TreeWait just like yours. Hmm, he said that it was quite inaccurate though when trees were bustled together. Or maybe he was being a fag and chose stupid box coords. Hmm, I'll test this out myself later. :P

Awesome though. Ty

EDIT :

- Missed the tree because it goes on the tipside of the tree alot rather than the center. So it just waits there.
- Lag

da_professa
12-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Hmm about the multiplayer thing, Yeah I put that in my script before, but took it out.. I didn't know that it logged u out for randoms, I thought it would also switch players..

About lag, it works fine to me. Gues I'll take some stuff out.. Also I noticed that it clicks tipside of trees, but it always clicks properly for me.. I mean it uses isuptext multi, so it shouldn't click until it gets the top cords... Hmm.. Maybe it might be cuz of the lag.. It actually works really good for me.. When it is in small places with less trees then tree gone works reallly good.. With larger places it doesnt.. Anyway thx for the replies.

Any 1 else got any comments..? And juessx did it always screw up clicking trees or only once in a while..

Also another prog report with 3 different players :-

No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 41 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 3
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 30
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
| SRL Randoms Report |
| www.villu-reborn.com |
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| Logged in : 3 |
\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Note that one of the 3 players had only 1 wood cutting, and was cutting in lumbridge . Near the castle where the 2 trees were so it was really slow..

Wiz4life2
12-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Got my wc to 30 with it! =) Great job

da_professa
12-08-2006, 06:47 AM
^ That's good to hear... Version 1.0 is wayyyyyy better than this version.. I just am having one small problem with it..

Do you have progress report? and were you using one player or 2 or more? and also did it detect randoms etc.. Just some feedbacks if you could give any..

fishmonger1965
12-08-2006, 11:28 AM
I give it a try in a min

GoF
12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Nice script :D Works fine.

da_professa
12-08-2006, 07:09 PM
You think this works fine..wait till version 1.0 :P

macroer12345
12-08-2006, 08:14 PM
lol i did get my wc to 75 in 2 weeks of pure autoing =)
nice script! man i suggest you to do one but better axe head findind and FIXING! and better random and ENT DETECTION!! why dont u make one with the same color finding etc, but for a edge yew cutter and banker with good anti randoms or a draynor cutter banker.. :D

IM WAITING FOR v1.0 :):D :D :D :wink: :cool:

Silveraaron
12-08-2006, 08:41 PM
what is .nick since im new to SCAR

Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL/SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL/srl/extended/xmapwalk.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL/srl/skill/woodcutting.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\SRL/srl/Misc/FaladorColorFinder.SCAR does not exist.
Failed when compiling

hmmmm

da_professa
12-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Macroer ThX.. I suggest you not auto on your 75 wood cuttr an play legit for a while.. This will help you if you were flagged, since 2 weeks is a small time..

Ok guy above me you have to download SRL.. This can be done from this link
http://villu-reborn.com/showthread.php?t=3410

IF you already have downloaded SRL then maybe you didn't put it in right folder.. So I suggest you follow this tut, and let me know if you still get a problem.. Then I'll help you on msn..

Silveraaron
12-10-2006, 02:46 AM
works great now got to 30 woodcut thanks tyring to get my 90 wc back ... since my lvl 96 guy i forgot the pass or it was changed

Silveraaron
12-10-2006, 02:46 AM
works great now got to 30 woodcut thanks tyring to get my 90 wc back ... since my lvl 96 guy i forgot the pass or it was changed

da_professa
12-10-2006, 08:02 AM
Updated to version 1.0 and 0.5.. Look at first post for more info

korrybean
12-16-2006, 04:55 PM
seems to be working great!

No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 9 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 0
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 3
Number Of Times Got Log Detected: 6
*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*

Well, I tested it, and imho, it is too slow. I mean 9 trees in 9 minutes will take me like a week to get to 30

but nonetheless it is a great script that just needs a bit more tweaking

bod1977
12-16-2006, 05:02 PM
Sounds like an awesome script, I will try it out when I get the desire to cut wood. :p

knibble
12-16-2006, 08:48 PM
wow its realy good not used it thuroly yet but it seams good so far

the scar noob
12-16-2006, 09:11 PM
No i've got another reaction on this to be honest :p
It works a bit slow, i think.
I only tried it once, and does it solves boxes etc?(anti-randoms)
But when i see that it's a somekinda really good and nice script i should try it out once again :)
lol

lsufsu12
12-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Man, this is a great powerchopper! It has worked wonders for me. I will post a good proggy soon. It has also done two boxes and an ent, so the randoms are perfect. Thanks alot!

the scar noob
12-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Oh ok thanks for the info :p

Going to try this out later :p:) lol

DRAC2GUNZ
12-17-2006, 12:05 AM
Not bad. Tried it at first with a few chars with 1-5 woodcutting. But I just got them to 15 in a few minutes so the script would run more smoothly. I'll try to remember to get a progress report tomorrow after I run it for a bit more.

seaking
12-17-2006, 12:52 AM
K I'm trying it out. I'll post what happens here.

da_professa
12-17-2006, 11:01 PM
hmm thx guyz.. I have noticed how its goes slow.. This has something to do with the got log method.. I am not sure but does it say answer= and then some random slot crap in ur scar when u runing the script? or is it just for me..

lindstrom
12-19-2006, 03:37 PM
hmm thx guyz.. I have noticed how its goes slow.. This has something to do with the got log method.. I am not sure but does it say answer= and then some random slot crap in ur scar when u runing the script? or is it just for me..

yes it does. But this script is real good. but I wonder one thing. if i want it to just use one account. how do i do then?. I´ve tried some things that should make it work but it never does. (tried with many scripts) Thx .

Wcer Auto
12-20-2006, 03:13 AM
1.00 is amazing working on 30 atm

heres results from 5-15

No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 0 Hours
Worked for 33 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 2
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 36
Number Of Times Got Log Detected: 26
found tree 1
09:07:54 pm
Answer =
Successfully executed

disinterested
12-21-2006, 03:11 AM
this has to be the best powerchopper script i have ever used

da_professa
12-21-2006, 11:28 AM
thx guyz for the lovely feed backs.. You never know how happy it makes me (or any scripter) when they hear other ppl like their scripts.. Lindstorm to make it run for one player you go to the procedure called declare players.. Then next to howmanyplayers := you put 1.. And only fill in player, name pass, etc. for Players[0] and delete all player1 2 3 etc..
I gtg now so I explained in a quick way.. Just let me know if it works, or i'll post again, and than i'll put in a detailed explanation..

Sorry but real busy now and gtg..

Outsanity
12-22-2006, 03:26 PM
the auto cutter logs me on fine but it cant find my bronze wc axe if its in my invent 1st slot or in my hand, why is this?

P1nky
12-22-2006, 05:36 PM
dude i tested it out ugh blowz too late reactions and charater always dies wdf

skillz
12-22-2006, 09:34 PM
<3 The Script, but its goes soooo laggy annd strange when it goes to cut a tree, then afetr it cuts it back to norma; :S .. i mean REALLY laggy and like freezes then carries on

da_professa
12-23-2006, 05:45 AM
Yeah it lags for some pplz... And person said that player dies off and stuff, i dunno if u set somethings wrong or wht..

I'll try to update script soon, make it less laggy.. Also script 0.5 will not lag as much as 1.0..

DRAC2GUNZ
12-29-2006, 05:18 PM
I noticed that when your hatchet breaks ( ie. splits, not detach's ) it moves the mouse around trying to find the head. Is it possible to fix this so it just log's out, or allow for multiple hatchet use, so it doesn't drop them when your full?

Andy2099
12-30-2006, 12:24 AM
is this updated?? with new randoms

Opal Tasty
12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
very nice script

It's a little slow, but it got my woodcutters to 30 and thats all i needed.
It has a little trouble with the mysterious box, and the ent randoms.

thanks

apter
01-02-2007, 09:32 AM
No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 1 Hours
Worked for 17 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 2
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 1
Number Of Times Got Log Detected: 60
NextPlayer
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 391 in script c:\Program Files\SCAR203\includes\srl\srl\core\Login.scar

other than excellent although when i did wake up i found and invent full of tea and a magic box lol.but it does do what it says on the packet.Could you tell me whats wrong with it.

apter
01-02-2007, 04:08 PM
forget the first bit i fixed,but what can i say one of the best power cutters i've tried and it works !!!! love it

yumychinesefood
01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
nice looks good but i get this error,

int] (227:43): Variable 'NEWLINE' never used in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\includes\srl\srl\core\Globals.scar
SRL Compiled in 531msec.
[Runtime Error] : Out Of Range in line 81 in script

anything im doing wrong with settings? :bart:

Kornhonor
01-07-2007, 03:27 AM
"Set Up Lines From 48 to 74", How do i do this? Btw, i'm 74 wc where should i be with this?

Kornhonor
01-07-2007, 03:28 AM
"Set Up Lines From 48 to 74", How do i do this? Btw, i'm 74 wc where should i be with this? thanks

Kornhonor
01-07-2007, 03:44 AM
"Set Up Lines From 48 to 74", How do i set them? Also where should i be at for 75 fletching.

Shot_j00
01-07-2007, 02:14 PM
You should look at those lines and put in info and change stuff for example put in user and pass for players declare how many player and other calibrations.

Dunceiam
03-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Question...since for many powerchoppers, they also try to cut down oaks, even if your woodcutting is below 15. Does this script do it as well?

I'll post a proggie in a couple of days...:)

-Dunceiam

stilfly
03-18-2007, 01:36 PM
"Set Up Lines From 48 to 74", How do i do this? Btw, i'm 74 wc where should i be with this?

I would recommend probably not using a script on your 74 wc...

Dunceiam
03-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Set Up Lines From 48 to 74", How do i do this? Btw, i'm 74 wc where should i be with this?I would recommend probably not using a script on your 74 wc...

Unless you're one of those noobs who don't care about their level 74 woodcutters, since they figure they could just make another account and run some scripts to get another account to level 74 woodcutting. Then go ahead...:)

-Dunceiam

nold10
03-24-2007, 07:13 AM
hey, im new and i tryed. it sees trees and doesn't chop down! then cursor stops at pack symbol. need help fast! email me at elijah.arnold@gmail.com

da_professa
03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
U ppl want this script updated? it's quite old.. I don't have much time on my hands since in grade 12, but I can work on it if u guyz want..

runescape101.hacker4life
03-24-2007, 07:15 PM
does it auto bank cuz im looking for a oak auto woodutter+banker

da_professa
03-25-2007, 12:38 AM
I think there are some around like that.. this (like title says) is a power chopper, meaning drops 'em.. it's useful for lvling up so u can chop willows in draynor..

Also I suggest use starblaster's power chopper since his is WAYYYY better..

holiday105
03-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Here's a proggy...

No Tree Left Behind
Power Chopper
Worked for 6 Hours
Worked for 1 Minutes
Number of Times Dropped: 12
Number Of Times Detected Tree Gone: 10
Number Of Times Got Log Detected: 3
*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

blue steel
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM
[>-----------------------FOURS-REPORT-----------------------<]
[>Script Time: 8 Minutes and 54 Seconds
[>Logs Chopped: 27
[>XP Gained: 675
[>----------------------------------------------------------<]

sarahtonin
05-05-2007, 09:38 PM
i keep getting this error every time i try to start it...

Line 193: [Error] (16150:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

im using scar 2.03 and srl 3.07

Iced_Liquid
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Line 194: [Error] (15747:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Documents and Settings\Sharon\Desktop\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

doombringe1
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey i really need some help. Please can you tell me which scar to download and give me a link. And whenever i run it in scar CDE 2 i get this error

Failed when compiling
Line 193: [Error] (16150:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script
Failed when compiling
Line 193: [Error] (16150:1): Unknown identifier 'BoredEvery' in script
Failed when compiling

doombringe1
05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Hello...?.... anyone there to answer me??....

The devil
05-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Nice script!!!

The devil
05-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Cant be bothered to use it but good work anywayz!

slx2005`
06-03-2007, 09:35 PM
I have this problem
Failed when compiling

Magmaman70
06-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Well i also get like that:
Failed when compiling
Line 193: [Error] (16150:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Users\?????\Documents\Runescape Docs\Runescape\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

supersayian2224
06-06-2007, 05:12 AM
For me... it lagged wayy too much.

terry
06-10-2007, 02:03 AM
how do u change the wait to log in time?? atm its on 3 minim just testing out so want to not log

terry
06-10-2007, 02:46 AM
it was going ok for the start then it stared saying can not find axa i even quiped 1 and had 1 in 1st invetory slot and still can not find lol
all gd till up to then lol

logic
06-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Line 185: [Error] (16142:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 2.03\Scripts\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar
error :(

jbasement
07-02-2007, 08:15 PM
What version of scar and whick SRL? I tried 1.0 with 3.06 and 3.8 and it crashed. I'll post the error when I get home from work. Thanks

axe skill
07-02-2007, 09:11 PM
it always says i have an error on 194 ?????

jbasement
07-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Failed when compiling
Line 162: [Error] (15952:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script J:\Program Files\SCAR 3.06\Scripts\downloaded\No_Tree_Left_Behind_0.05.s car

Reece 69
07-03-2007, 06:06 AM
can some1 help me mine says line 70 error unknown identifier 'howmanyplayer' in script

smurf2471
07-06-2007, 05:24 PM
i get this error...

Line 193: [Error] (15842:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Documents and Settings\sam murphy\Desktop\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

C4rl1t0
07-06-2007, 08:05 PM
i get this error...

Line 193: [Error] (15842:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Documents and Settings\sam murphy\Desktop\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

prob wrong srl

Whitefang OC
07-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Looks nice, I try to post a prog tomorrow. Also wow, this script is like leached to hell :(

aka1represent
07-07-2007, 07:57 PM
does this works with willows to ?

gamesngeeks
07-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Line 162: [Error] (15952:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script

allnamestake
07-13-2007, 05:42 AM
What version of SCAR and SRL is this script made for? Mine doesnt work...:duh:

Just Kidding
07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Take a hint this is freaking old people ffs.

jdb
07-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Line 194: [Error] (15843:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.06\Scripts\downloaded\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

how do i fixx that?

walko42793
07-29-2007, 03:28 AM
Line 184: [Error] (15833:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery'

ashton
08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
wtf i keep getting this error from evry scar wc i use

Failed when compiling
Line 194: [Error] (15843:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\DOCUME~1\SYSTEM~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

shiditso
08-04-2007, 02:11 PM
help:

what does this mean, this is not the first script this has happened on

Failed when compiling
Line 161: [Error] (15951:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script

whatsgood
08-14-2007, 09:02 PM
im new to this, what do i do?

whatsgood
08-14-2007, 09:27 PM
im having trouble since im new to SCAR

i keep getting

Line 194: [Error] (15843:1) : Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script

what do i do?

whatsgood
08-14-2007, 09:33 PM

i keep getting

what do i do?

shiditso
08-14-2007, 11:42 PM

i keep getting

what do i do?

Read!

Welcome to the SRL forums... RUNESCAPE UPDATE 06-08-07...SRL NEEDS TWEAKING...SRL Library no longer compatible with Runescape...Dont auto until SRL is updated!...

corl455
08-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Read!

Welcome to the SRL forums... RUNESCAPE UPDATE 06-08-07...SRL NEEDS TWEAKING...SRL Library no longer compatible with Runescape...Dont auto until SRL is updated!...

do you know ABOUT when it will be done....
i just got SCAR (im a bit of a programer i know how to use it) and i would like to use a woodcutter, to get a skiller.

shiditso
08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
do you know ABOUT when it will be done....
i just got SCAR (im a bit of a programer i know how to use it) and i would like to use a woodcutter, to get a skiller.

Yes, using my all-knowing powers of deductive reasoning, I can pinpoint the exact time to within 5 seconds. According to my research and knowledge of scripts, the SRL update will be done at XX:XX:XX on MM:DD:YYYY. Thank you and please come again!

rookie862
08-16-2007, 11:06 AM
doesnt work

orr i just dont know how to work SCAR.. it always says something is wrong with line 56

Vince`
08-20-2007, 06:52 PM
I got these errors:

Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\extended\xBitmap.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling

mamoth95
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

doesnt work

orr i just dont know how to work SCAR.. it always says something is wrong with line 56

you dont have your players set up right!

I got these errors:

Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL.scar does not exist.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\SRL\SRL\extended\xBitmap.scar does not exist.
Failed when compiling
:fiery:
You dont have srl now enough with the noob questions that have already been answerd. :fiery:

plus i dont think this scrip works with srl 4 yet so it wont work.... :fiery:

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Vince`
08-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Ok I installed SRL and Includes, I press Run and it doesn't run o_O

mamoth95
08-20-2007, 07:39 PM
i already said it wont work with srl 4

Vince`
08-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Sorry I'm new, which one should I use?

Spedcialblaine
08-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Sorry I'm new, which one should I use?
Lol... By saying that it does not work with SRL 4, he means that it does not work period. The author of the script must update it in order for it to work with the current SRL. Either wait patiently for him to update it like many of the posts above have said, or modify it yourself using some of the tutorials on this site.

tunex
09-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Why its write to me this???
Failed when compiling
Line 193: [Error] (15746:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\Scripts\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

wear all ded
09-02-2007, 08:18 AM
*sigh*

Hugolord
09-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Why its write to me this???
Failed when compiling
Line 193: [Error] (15746:1): Unknown identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in script C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\Scripts\No Tree Left Behind (1.00) .scar

Hello and welcome to SRL forums!

firstly i suggest you check out the tutorial section as there are some thing you need to know before starting to auto properly

here are some links to help you

Your problem here i think is that you do not have the latest SRL which is SRL 4 so go here first (Remember the owner of this scripts recently left us and so the script might be outdated)

Help installing SRL 4 (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16276)

also check out the How To Auto TUT section :

http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/auto-f179.html

cheers,

Hugo

remember stay active!

Asato2
09-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Well, I tried to start it but it says, "Line 161 Error (1591:1) : Unknow Identifier ' RandomRClickEvery' in script" Would u help me?

Nebuli
09-02-2007, 12:44 PM
You gotta have SRL 4....

kslagg888
09-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Line 193: [ERROR] (16150:1): Unknown Identifier 'RandomRClickEvery' in Script.

Any1 please help?