PDA

View Full Version : Getting Banned?

I Karma I
12-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Is there ANY way to get banned if you drop trade items from your macro, to your main?

EDIT: I got another question, should you only auto on unsigned applet? or doesn't it matter?

Boreas
12-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Yes, if they are watching the macro. If you can, get a friend (on a different ip) to be a middleman.

I've been thinking about a money/item laundering service, maybe one day...

I Karma I
12-03-2006, 10:05 PM
If I drop-trade to another IP, then drop trade to my main, will I get banned?

Boreas
12-03-2006, 10:11 PM
You will be significantly less likely to get banned if you use different IP. (BTW if you use another IP you don't really need to drop trade, you and friend can normally trade.)

I would advise keeping your main and your autoing army separate though.

WT-Fakawi
12-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Using Unsigned means no files will be written to your harddisc. A unique UID.dat will therefore be created in memory...
If you play Signed you allow Jagex acces to your Harddisc for stuff like caching, building Maps and a unique User-ID. This UID.dat file is Jagex main reference to your Player(s).

You can safely delete this UID.dat file (path C:Windows/.file_store_32/UID.dat), but the next time you log in Signed, you will recieve another UID.dat on your disc. Some folks even have saved an unique UID.dat from their "main".

Playing Signed has one major advantage. Its performance is much better and there are less loading screens.

Unsigned is in our case however the best option I suppose. Each session has its own UID, so our Players are rarely associated with that.

Now concerning the Trade:
In my army everybody is on their friendlist, Players, Bankers, everybody. I use two clients, 1 unsigned and 1 signed. I trade (unbalanced) multiple times, i talk sometimes, and transfer to my main. I leave my main and my transferrer to log out automatically (bank open-no randoms), thus preventing a report being sent to Jagex of my last activities.

I Karma I
12-04-2006, 05:12 AM
So.... use the signed, and unsigned applets at the same time, trade from macro to main? Can't that be logged?

Boreas
12-04-2006, 05:16 AM
IP can be logged, but the theory is you could be family members behind a router, or at school or library or something.

I Karma I
12-04-2006, 05:20 AM
Ok, I am kind of confused, can you please explain exactly how to do this? I really don't want to get banned.

WT-Fakawi
12-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Well, dont we all?

Startup the regular RS-Client.
Choose World.
At the screen Low Detail/High Detial scroll all the way down and select unsigned java from the popup menu.
Startup a second regular RS-Client.
Choose world and login. (Signed is the default setting...)

Now you have 1 signed and 1 unsigned client running.

I Karma I
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
And then...?