PDA

View Full Version : Dofus Anyone?

BanditX
01-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey I was just curious, does anyone here play dofus or script for it? I only found a couple small threads and none of them lasted more than 3 replies. Dofus is a MMORPG that has a decently sized free area like runescape. It is set in an extremely graphical 2D, so it still looks really great. The things I really like about it and prefer about it over runescape are that...

A. There are 12 character classes. Each class is better at certain things and this makes the game more interesting and challenging. Unlike RS where people can go from doing lunar magics to wielding a rune crossbow instantly.

B. The game is turn-based and you have X amount of Movement and Action points. It can feel more like a chess game during intense battles. This makes the fights more involving. The outcome of a battle depends more on how wisely you make your moves than what armor you have or lvl you are.

C. You can only learn 3 professions, unlike runescape where you can have 99 everything, in dofus you pick your favorite skills and stick to them. This is another limit that actually makes the game more fun and realistic.

D. It looks like it would be easy to auto on! the game is simple in design and is also Java-based so SCAR should work on it just fine (only you have to make your own includes) I don't think that Dofus has any bot detection system at all. Also, unbalanced trades are possible!

The only thing I really don't like is that Dofus is kind of anime style. Sometimes you feel like you are in a cute little kids game more than an action-packed MMO. Some of the creatures resemble Neopets rather than aggressive monsters.

So my question is, does anyone else play this game or have an interest in it? Also do you know any other games that have the said advantages? (don't say WOW, its too expensive and has no FTP accept addicting trials) I would really like a game similar to runescape but with different character classes who have different advantages/disadvantages. You can build your characters in different ways and come up with surprising and unique outcomes.

EDIT: to further explain the game, I took a couple screen shots and compiled them all into one picture. Here you go:

http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/xbandit12/DofusStuff.jpg

That is one of my char's fighting. You can see him doing different attacks, firing a bow, turning invisible, and laying traps. Pretty neat huh? Keep in mind this is just one location, there are several different areas and stuff, and also different character classes as well.

Anyways, I also lied when I said it was written in java. It's flash, not java. I think you could still use coords to auto on it anyways (other people said they have).

mastaraymond
01-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Can you make real life money out of it?

BanditX
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Can you make real life money out of it?

I doubt it simply because it isnt very popular. I'm sure there are some people somewhere who would pay cash for high level items or characters though. But that wasn't my intention. I'm not here to make money, I just want to see if someone else plays or know of a game with similar game play.

Griff
01-06-2009, 02:33 AM
I've tried dofus, and I like the graphics and stuff, and the classes, but I'm not a fan of the turn-based thing.

-Griff

Capricorn
01-06-2009, 03:37 AM
The trade system sucks. And when I tried it I couldn't use any storage system because I didn't pay.

BanditX
01-06-2009, 07:26 PM
I've tried dofus, and I like the graphics and stuff, and the classes, but I'm not a fan of the turn-based thing.

-Griff
Really? I love it, especially at the higher levels. A lvl 20 can take on a lvl 30 by being sneaky and avoid being hit by zapping the other player's movement points or turning invisible or moving out of the other player's range. It's very, very fun for pvp!

The trade system sucks. And when I tried it I couldn't use any storage system because I didn't pay.

I didn't do all that much trading because I didn't know anyone else that played. You can use the banks for storage for free, the only thing you can't do is set up merchant mode (where character is sitting idle selling your goods 24/7). Also unbalanced trades can happen by simply paying less or more than an item is worth (can be done through shops), you just have to trade with the other person at the right time.

Dervish
01-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I made a script for dofus, a wheat picker, really simple but it works flawlessly :).

Got over 6.2K wheat :).

If we work together, we could make a good one ;).

Floor66
01-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Tbh this game looks cool. Static or dynamic colours?

EvilChicken!
01-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Tbh this game looks cool. Static or dynamic colours?

I saw a a script Dervish made, from what I saw (~20 lines) they're static.

I'll take a look at the game now and see if it's any good ..

EDIT: The game was just 'lol'.

Floor66
01-07-2009, 05:53 PM
If I like it and want to make $$$ I'll make a simple bot for it lawl
Could make some bmps of text

Dervish
01-08-2009, 08:22 AM
There are already dofus bots, but practically noone there knows about SCAR :).

We could become kings on that game, yet this is a Runescape cheating forum.

Zyt3x
01-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Im making a login.scar now ;P

Floor66
01-08-2009, 04:47 PM
I've got the MS coords; like DMSX1 = ...

Zyt3x
01-08-2009, 05:16 PM
I've got the MS coords; like DMSX1 = ...
Why DMSX1? Why not MSX1?

BanditX
01-09-2009, 03:14 AM
We could become kings on that game, yet this is a Runescape cheating forum.

Lol. that's why I brought this up. Maybe one day we could have a separate Dofus scripts section or something. who knows. btw, Dervish, let me get a better grasp of scripting (I really am working on it) and I'd love to make one with you. That wheat picker sounds cool, so there is no bot detection right?

And Evilchicken, why was it just 'lol'? c'mon! you're breaking the spirit. lol.

I can't believe how much this topic is picking up! lots of people are getting into the idea of making simple scripts and owning the game. Awesome!

mastaraymond
01-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Why would people who do not play the game, make cheats for it if it doesn't benefit them somehow ^-^.

Zyt3x
01-09-2009, 08:20 PM
I've played this game, and made lots of scripts for it. Lets make an include for Dofus too! (And no MoveMouse(); Things in it :p )
EDIT: Mastaraymond: Googled Dofus kamas. ca. 931 000 results for Dofus kamas.
Here is one of them:
http://www.mmosale.com/kamas-dofus-aguabrial-p-1910.html
10000k Dofus Kamas 170.05€
200k Dofus Kamas 3.58€

BanditX
01-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Why would people who do not play the game, make cheats for it if it doesn't benefit them somehow ^-^.

Well that's the whole thing, I'm seeing if anyone here does play the game and is perhaps interested in helping me make some scripts for it. (I'm learning more about scripting every day :) ) If they do play, making scripts would benefit them.

I've played this game, and made lots of scripts for it. Lets make an include for Dofus too! (And no MoveMouse(); Things in it :p )
Here is one of them:
200k Dofus Kamas 3.58€

^^^ so if you wanted to, you could probably make $$$ off this game/scripting. That wasn't my intent though.

mastaraymond
01-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Here is one of them:
200k Dofus Kamas 3.58€

Now we talking!

NCDS
01-10-2009, 02:56 AM
Downloading now.

I might be down!

Dervish
01-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Lol I wish I could auto on Dofus while I'm doing other stuff on comp xD.

Silent Mouse removed on SCAR Divi 3.15 ? :(

Or wouldn't it work on Dofus ?

I'm gonna make a moneh making script for Dofus, but first I need to finish my current project...

mastaraymond
01-11-2009, 02:06 PM
It's one of the most boring game's I've ever played, sorry.

Capricorn
01-11-2009, 02:15 PM
If you write a guide or something ill re-play again. Just last time I played I didn't understand how to sell or how to bank and I had collected 1k hemp.

Zyt3x
01-11-2009, 02:20 PM
It's one of the most boring game's I've ever played, sorry.
DANG!

Lads, we'll do it without mastaraymond... Not that it is a big loss tho... :D

Dervish
01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
It might be a boring game but its profitable...

So easy to make money that it almost makes me lol.

My wheat picker could also be with coord clicking (LOL) !

I, personally am saving on that game to sell on sites :).

BanditX
01-11-2009, 05:40 PM
It might be a boring game but its profitable...

So easy to make money that it almost makes me lol.

My wheat picker could also be with coord clicking (LOL) !

I, personally am saving on that game to sell on sites :).

Yup yup. I think the Pvp is fun. I don't want to start a massive flaming argument, but I would go as far as to say it is just as entertaining as Runescape. It isn't amazing, jaw dropping graphix, but if you know what you're doing it can be fun and a little bit challenging. Working towards achieving that new attack or whatever is always fun. So is trying to outsmart your opponent.

I did a little research on dofus botting. Right now, it seems that the majority of bots for it are very primitive. Recording your mouse clicks and repeating kind of stuff. There isn't an official bot detection system but the legit players hunt bots religiously. They will attempt communication and try to start a duel (which will freeze a playback bot because it can't click out of the duel screen) they also try to drop heavy items where the bot clicks so that it will end up in the inventory and slow down the bot. Once the bot is confirmed they take a screen shot and report it.

Soooo, to make the ultimate bot we would need:

A failsafe that closes duel or trade invitations
An occasional inventory check that will drop useless items
Random walking and other fancy things that the other bots can't do
And maybe an auto-responder that says things like "I'm busy, I don't want to talk now", etc.

With the technology that we have at our disposal, we could truly own this game and fool all the players banning those basic bots. (h)

mastaraymond
01-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I saw a few packet editors around when I looked.. Not sure if it's still possible, but if it is, you just got yourself an AutoRune for Dofus ^_^

BanditX
01-11-2009, 08:22 PM
@ Mastaraymond: Nice! that makes things easier... I'll have to research that... Although I think that player accounts are stored completely online now.

To everyone else, go back and look at the main page. I added some screen shots to further explain the game.

Zyt3x
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Yeah..
Make the ultimate bot at once, instead of starting at coord clicking and then making it better and better

Dervish
01-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Zytex! : Coord clicking works awesome there.

I've started doing the script (while doing other ones) and I'm working on a message handler (lv ups, fights and trades).

GoF
01-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Doesn't that game cost money? If it does, I won't even bother to check it.

Dervish
01-13-2009, 04:55 PM
GoF : It doesn't cost money :).

Its like RuneScape, A free part, and a pay part ^^.

BanditX : It isn't java based but flash based !

Don't tell me to try and use artmoney/cheatengine, doesn't work :).

Zyt3x
01-14-2009, 03:24 PM
I've made an wheat picker + seller.
I got some MapChars (the numbers of the Coordinates), and SmallChars (the characters from the option menu, I am currently working on a ChooseOption)

EDIT: Anyone noticed those "Reflection" bots??? There is some botter in the game that has hooks O_o
EDIT2: It is really easy to raise/lower the price of a item. I tryed with wheat.. I sold 1000 wheat, 100 wheat for 10Kamas, after I was done then the price was 500% lower than the 'real' price. Now its back at 10/unit, it was 12/unit before I started.

BanditX
01-15-2009, 02:24 AM
@ Dr. D. Dervish: I changed that on the main thread before u posted that. lol. thx though.

@Zytex!'s EDIT2: That might be server-specific. we should check on that.

to both of you, thanks for the interest. I'd love to see an awesome dofus script. I'm still learning scripting but I think I got the basics. I'm so busy with school now that I'm only on my computer maybe once a week. lol. But if there's anyway at all that I can help, plz let me know. I think I might try to put everything we have about dofus on this thread. (the login.scar, if it works, box closing functions etc.) so that way anyone looking to continue already has the groundworks. If anyone would like to PM me the functions or whatever, plz do.

Zyt3x
01-15-2009, 12:14 PM
@ Dr. D. Dervish: I changed that on the main thread before u posted that. lol. thx though.

@Zytex!'s EDIT2: That might be server-specific. we should check on that.

to both of you, thanks for the interest. I'd love to see an awesome dofus script. I'm still learning scripting but I think I got the basics. I'm so busy with school now that I'm only on my computer maybe once a week. lol. But if there's anyway at all that I can help, plz let me know. I think I might try to put everything we have about dofus on this thread. (the login.scar, if it works, box closing functions etc.) so that way anyone looking to continue already has the groundworks. If anyone would like to PM me the functions or whatever, plz do.
Yes, I forgot to add; I play on Solar.

I'll release my walker. Later on it will use coordinates. :)
procedure Walk(Dir : Char);
var
O, X, Y : Integer;
Found : Boolean;
P : TBox;
begin
case LowerCase(Dir) of
'n': P := IntToBox(4, 50, 745, 74);
's': P := IntToBox(4, 459, 745, 481);
'e': P := IntToBox(705, 66, 745, 481);
'w': P := IntToBox(4, 50, 46, 481);
else
WriteLn('ERROR: ' + UpperCase(Dir) + ' Is not a valid direction!');
end;
if (P.x1 = 0) then
Exit;
O := DTMFromString('78DA639CCCC8C060C58002FE9FE7609003D 28' +
'C20361030CE01B21C70AB01010071EE0994');
while not Found do
begin
Wait(100);
if FindDTM(O, x, y, P.x1, P.y1, P.x2, P.y2) then
Found := True;
end;
ClickMouse(x+7, y, True);
FreeDTM(O);
while not (GetColor(5, 481) = 0) do
Wait(10);
while (GetColor(5, 481) = 0) do
Wait(10);
end;

Test it in the 'main' city.. The place you get to after Incraman (cant remember the name...)

EDIT: I just made a WalkEx(); Use: WalkEx(['N', 'E', 'N', 'N']);
procedure WalkEx(Dir : array of Char);
var
I : Integer;
begin
for I := 0 to High(Dir) do
Walk(Dir[i]);
end;

EDIT3: I have to edit the DTM again... It does not work for 4, -17...

Zyt3x
01-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Ok, sorry for the double post, but.. I really am being annoyed because of those bots around in this game (They uses reflection)! I WANT TO HAVE THAT BOT! :p
Common guys! Lets make an awesome dofus bot!

mastaraymond
01-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Ok, sorry for the double post, but.. I really am being annoyed because of those bots around in this game (They uses reflection)! I WANT TO HAVE THAT BOT! :p
Common guys! Lets make an awesome dofus bot!
You can easily read the memory of the flash game.. There is even some plugin around to read + change memory of another process!

Smarter Child
01-18-2009, 06:48 PM
I can help out with scripting for Dofus but, does it have like a bot detection system?

*below* ooo sounds, small 30 line scripts :p

Dervish
01-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Nope leather, it doesn't.

Zyt3x
01-18-2009, 09:13 PM
mastaraymond joined us btw.. :)

Ramage
01-19-2009, 11:15 AM
I actually played that game, got to like level 80 with a Dragoone and everything (wis Xel ftw). I was on Rushu and in a decent guild with a level 180, then I quit. Gets very boring late game in the 100's where you spend literally hours fighting a mob (those fire pandas or whatever :p).

But man good game, can't wait for Wakfu, definitely playing that.

BanditX
01-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Zytex!: Is there a specific place that you would like me to test the walker, like a specific tile? It didn't work when I tried at 2,-19... idk. When you get it sorted out I'll post it on the start of this thread, I'll also edit the thread and we'll go ahead and convert it to our Dofus scripting thread. lol.
Btw: Astrub is the starting city (I think) and I have a character on Solar too.

Zyt3x
01-20-2009, 05:31 PM
My nick at solar is: Zytex (SURPRISE!)

Test it at the zaap in astrub, and make it walk north, it should work. Set colors to 32bits

EDIT: You are correct. Walking West in 2,-19 does not work :/ hmmmmm...

redz8734
09-16-2009, 02:16 AM
I actually played that game, got to like level 80 with a Dragoone and everything (wis Xel ftw). I was on Rushu and in a decent guild with a level 180, then I quit. Gets very boring late game in the 100's where you spend literally hours fighting a mob (those fire pandas or whatever :p).

But man good game, can't wait for Wakfu, definitely playing that.

there called "firefoux" i am 189 sram i play often always have subcription there is no bot detection on dofus just moderators who go around and ban bots that are obvious Eg; 8 characters joining a fight and strating the fight within 2 seconds i would gladly test any dofus bots im currently testing a wheat picker it works well but we need something comparable to the S.M.A.R.T. client for dofus because the fact that my mouse is being controled while script is running bothers me private message me if this thread isnt long dead

Zyt3x
09-16-2009, 02:30 AM
there called "firefoux" i am 189 sram i play often always have subcription there is no bot detection on dofus just moderators who go around and ban bots that are obvious Eg; 8 characters joining a fight and strating the fight within 2 seconds i would gladly test any dofus bots im currently testing a wheat picker it works well but we need something comparable to the S.M.A.R.T. client for dofus because the fact that my mouse is being controled while script is running bothers me private message me if this thread isnt long dead

Please do not post in threads that is more than 3 months old.
Last post in this thread were in 01-20-2009 at 06:31 PM