Goldrush
03-25-2006, 04:51 AM
Hello I wrote this song and recorded it and I hope you like it
this is my first song i wrote woohoo
this is the first song on the album im making
my album's name is Prodominatly Gangsta
my rap name is Goldrush
this song's name is Gangsta Life

hope u like it =) PLEASE LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING!

http://media.putfile.com/Goldrush---Gangsta-Life

BY THE WAY I AM IN NO WAY THIS p00 flake CHARECTER THAT IS ROUMORING AROUND!!!!!!!!!:D

Sdcit
03-25-2006, 04:53 AM
Hello p00 flakes,

its a pretty good song people

XxKanexX
03-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Hello I wrote this song and recorded it and I hope you like it
this is my first song i wrote woohoo
this is the first song on the album im making
my album's name is Prodominatly Gangsta
my rap name is Goldrush
this song's name is Gangsta Life

hope u like it =) PLEASE LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING!

http://media.putfile.com/Goldrush---Gangsta-Life

BY THE WAY I AM IN NO WAY THIS p00 flake CHARECTER THAT IS ROUMORING AROUND!!!!!!!!!:D
That's the worst rap song ever.

And, you are p00 flake. Your msn is "p00flake@hotmail.com", you type the style p00 flake did, and you always mention your not.

Everyone knows you are, so just quit the act.

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 05:03 AM
well i mention im not cause everyone sais i am and because everyone confuses me for this guy he must be very cexi for teh ladies =D BUT LETS GET BACK TO DISCUSSING MY WONDERFUL RAP SONG!

XxKanexX
03-25-2006, 05:10 AM
well i mention im not cause everyone sais i am and because everyone confuses me for this guy he must be very cexi for teh ladies =D BUT LETS GET BACK TO DISCUSSING MY WONDERFUL RAP SONG!
Nope, not sexy for the ladies. He's perverted and gay. (Like when he posted on Kaitnieks about him being a fucktard to his mum and selfish to his friends).

Wonderful song? -cough-SelfInvolveddosntknowanythingaboutsingingormakinga goodsong-

If all your going to do here is talk about Rap like at Kaitnieks, leave now.

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 05:21 AM
why are u so mean to me i didnt do sheitte

I remember first post=p
03-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Hiya p00, just here to tell ya that you've been pwnd by me!

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8026/p00j00n00b9ds.png

I can produce if you like I've got CD's, CD cover designing software...everything for the band I never had XD

XxKanexX
03-25-2006, 06:02 AM
why are u so mean to me i didnt do sheitte
You know exactly what you've done.

The past isn't to easy to forget, p00.

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 06:31 AM
ok fine im not p00 flake but I used to be now im more focused on my music career than being annoying so ya dont gota worry =)

Sdcit
03-25-2006, 06:31 AM
Did he make the bebe and kane story ? :D Come on guys, its a great song

Pwnd
03-25-2006, 07:11 AM
p00, you're a white looking spic. Stop being a poser.

And stop using premade beats.

papetowe
03-25-2006, 07:20 AM
I can picture you at 3:00 am at your computer, trash littered on the floor, bloodshot eyes, crusty boxers and a hawaiin shirt. Your reading repeated lyrics written in pencil on the back of a runehq guide. You got your little wooden gun spittin "rap lyrics" into your stock computer microphone.

Wigga Please?
Nice song.
heh jk.
Don't quit your day job, if you ever get one.

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 07:34 AM
papetowe i am fully clothed with a clean floor and its 12:30 AM at my computer with crystal clear eyes and im actuily makeing a hella lotta money on treasure trooper so i can buy a profesional microphone ( if you dont know what it is click my signature ) and im not useing premade beats im useing beats that my friend gave me that he made with a 300$ beat making program

papetowe
03-25-2006, 07:38 AM
As they say on tipit quite often, "No pic no proof" well, actually.. I'll just take your word for it.

I'm missing something, Your friend made them before ? But they're not premade? :cool:

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 07:50 AM
there not premade there custom made FOR ME! and i make many my self with my cracked 300$ program Fruity Loops Profesional XXL

I remember first post=p
03-25-2006, 07:52 AM
He didn't make them, do you even know p00?

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 08:04 AM
hey I remember first post=p log on MSN i need to talk to u about the cd cover and stuf

maxzzz
03-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Golrush aka p00 flake.
Kane we can try to forget the past because he tries to forget it and make a new start.

Krazy_Meerkat
03-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Well I spose your song could have potential. You need to sing about something that's real for you, not cappin niggas with your 9 >.> We can all tell you've never even seen a gun, you're playing the role of a "gangsta" just live your life how it should be lived. Rap about real problems in your neighbourhood and life and the audience will be able to see your passion, that song was totally fake.
BTW I'm an aussie from the cronulla riots, for real dawg. P.S. Australia is in the southern hemisphere (pfft.. Bloody americans with no global awareness) J/k :p

Goldrush
03-25-2006, 04:42 PM
umm I have definitly seen a gun and i have even shot one ( i never shot a human or killed a human ) but there is alot of problems in my area! just 20 minitues walking distance from my neiborhood there is a freaking store to buy gold grillz for ur teeth!!!! common this gotsta be the hood!

Pwnd
03-25-2006, 05:10 PM
p00 flake, or jizzrush.. You have one song. You can't make a CD.

I remember first post=p
03-25-2006, 07:02 PM
<3 Pwnd. Btw p00 here comes the CD cover...

HUZZAH! SHE IS DONE! http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9001/p00flake17xr.jpg

Pwnd
03-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Pwnd! He put on a good amount of make-up. Pretty :)

phantombmx
03-25-2006, 08:47 PM
you want some better rap.. visit http://www.myspace.com/jandbbeats

nuttybread and chattymac.. chatty mac is my bro (names jason) and his friend brian aka nuttybread..

they freestyle using beats that my bro made.. if you need proof they made it i will give you proof but for now just listen

personally i am a metalhead and could care much less about rap but have a nice day guys :D

at least you can laugh about my bros stuff... the shit mister p00 flake put up was down right horrible

Kernel Klink
03-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Well, this is not bad for a home production. I hope that you continue to pursue your dream to become a rapper.

Also, try not to hide your identity anymore. It becomes quite tedious.

Bam Bam
03-25-2006, 09:18 PM
p00 Flake we all know its you....That stupid prank phone call you made last year is also up there, no one else would have cared enough about it to save it...

Edit:
I almost tortured myself through 10 seconds of that song...

papetowe
03-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Lmao. If you wanna hear white people rap, download "rap party" by saosin.

XxKanexX
03-26-2006, 12:13 AM
maxzzz, no, i won't start "a-fresh". To many chances have been given.

And an album for 1 song? Good luck. The album i wrote has 18 songs.
Fortunatly for me, my uncles friend has a friend who owns a recording studio. :)

And i stand by my decission, i still hate it.

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 08:08 AM
thats only my first song ima have 14- 18 songs on my album... AND GUYS PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!! IT IS VERY INSULTING!!!

XxKanexX
03-26-2006, 08:18 AM
thats only my first song ima have 14- 18 songs on my album... AND GUYS PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT PHOTOSHOPED PICTURE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!! IT IS VERY INSULTING!!!
Ahuh.. "Personally" made for you by your, "Friend"..

Insulting to you, Hilarious for us.

The Prince of Randomness?
03-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Did he make the bebe and kane story ? :D Come on guys, its a great song
No Kane made the story.

XxKanexX
03-27-2006, 08:23 AM
No Kane made the story.
Me and Bebe made it in sections. ;P

Arkanor
03-27-2006, 09:05 AM
This song, similar to a black hole, actually warps the fabric of space-time with its massive suckage.

Pyro
03-27-2006, 08:04 PM
This song, similar to a black hole, actually warps the fabric of space-time with its massive suckage.

Rofl.

Looks like he banned now so lets not carry this thread on aye

Mutant Squirrle
03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
<3 arkanor rofl that was funny as hell guys if u havent listed to that pityful excuse for a rap then you really should just to laugh at this shit flake :D btw to everyone who thinks im always mad im not mad right now im laughing my ass off. my WHITE social studies teacher raps better then that haha (yes im white and we all know poo's white) OMG GRILLS YO

XxKanexX
03-28-2006, 02:02 AM
<3 arkanor rofl that was funny as hell guys if u havent listed to that pityful excuse for a rap then you really should just to laugh at this shit flake :D btw to everyone who thinks im always mad im not mad right now im laughing my ass off. my WHITE social studies teacher raps better then that haha (yes im white and we all know poo's white) OMG GRILLS YO
Lol, you sound like a happy kid with candy ;)

Appellatine
03-30-2006, 11:26 AM
...Wow, That song was like thunder... It may not have done a thing, but it sure made a lot of noise.

I think you would sound just great with a helmet on. Well, at the least... Better than you do now!
You know, a VERY wise man once said, "Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumbling down the stairs".

There is still time. Consider golf.

The Un-Named
03-30-2006, 11:32 AM
"Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumbling down the stairs".

^^^ Cracked me up!

cause
03-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Man, listening 2 that song, im wanna be a gansta in da hoodie! lets get this slinky rap goin! :p :D