PDA

View Full Version : lumby fllax spinner

scarscaper4life
12-05-2006, 11:28 AM
hey guys this is my first stable script that i have released
it spins wool into strings at lumby
instrustions are in the script

also please give me feed back on ways i can improve it as its my first script that actually works lol

please post all bugs below thanks

chance it to spin wool

scarscaper4life
12-06-2006, 02:02 AM
can someone please download an look over my code to see if there anything i can add to it or can someone please test it

RAM
12-07-2006, 06:29 PM
scarscaper4life ,
Flax is a member's only item, no offense, but I don't want to risk any of my members accounts, testing your first script....How about changing it to wool ? I'll glady test on one of my f2p accounts then for you.....I'm pretty new to scripting in SCAR, but what does it actually do when it finds a Random....I see that it searchs for them..ALOT? Thanks RAM

Boreas
12-07-2006, 06:39 PM
RAM I agree with the f2p thing. SRL takes care of the random when it looks for them. FindNormalRandoms(AndSolveIfFound) isn't as catchy. :P

Looks pretty good. Take setup out of the loop and put it in the beginning as you only need it once. Add to until bankscreen because if it fails you will be stand there for hours. Also standards.

scarscaper4life
12-08-2006, 02:44 AM
ok thanks for the tips guys i will change the script to spin wool instead.

o an i no good at standards sorry i tried to but i failed lol

i will keep practicing standards thou

edit o how do you make it break if it cant fnd bank screen?

Boreas
12-08-2006, 02:56 AM
stick a counter:=counter+1; in the loop and then stick if counter>10 the with what to do if it fails. Like change the angle or compass, or logout and active:=false.

scarscaper4life
12-08-2006, 03:05 AM
ok thanks i done that

Thick As Blood
01-21-2007, 07:15 PM
scarscraper, i really would find this script useful, please PM me, message me on hot mail, or AIM and i can help you finish it i hope..

AIM- lNICKBOUDINl
MSN- nickboudin@hotmail.com

t3hl33tn00b
01-22-2007, 02:27 AM
not bad for ur first script good job

also: how is he an srl member already?