PDA

View Full Version : New money making method!

mr fitzter
01-11-2009, 07:52 AM
First things first don't flame me saying i've leached this, because i have never seen this method posted anywhere. If someone has posted it on these forums then please just say so and i'll close the thread.

Okay for this method you need as much gold as you can afford and must have completed Lost city quest & have the dramen staff.

Now buy,

1 x Nature Impling
2 x Eclectic Impling's
3 x E'ss Impling's

This is the amount of each you need per trip.... It means for every 1 Nature Impling you buy 2 Eclectic Impling's & 3 Ess' Impling's

If you buy 1 set it should come to a total of 8,066 Gp (8K) which is mid price.
(Note the Impling's may take an hour or two to buy so only use spare gold)

Now we're gonna turn 8,066.GP into anywhere between 13,860.GP & 14,586.GP

Which is between 5,794.GP & 6,520.GP Per trip.

Pure Essence is only 3,864.Gp Per trip.

Now okay so you have you're Impling's time to go to Zanaris if you forgot where that is because it's ages since you did the quest then you need to go into the shed in lumbridge swamp equipping a Dramen Staff. If you lost it somehow go to Entrana dungeon and kill a zombie to get a bronze axe, cut a branch from the tree then teleport out and fletch it into a staff.

Now presuming you're in Zanaris go to the wheat field in the center of the city, now enter the crop circle.

Okay you should now be in the middle of a maze, trade the gnome in a blue outfit and buy a jar generator, go to the bank and make 33 Impling jars & 1 butterfly jar. Bank them & repeat. Done! Now sell you're jars on the G.E. for a nice profit.

Please note: This method is un-reliable seing as the Impling jars sometimes don't buy straight away & sometimes the jars don't sell straight away either.
I have only used this method once, making a total of 3300 jar's which took 2 and half hours to sell 5GP over mid price.. Getting the Implings took an hour.
feel free to test this method and tell me how it went...

EDIT: NO HUNTER NEEDED AS FAR AS I'M AWAIR... BUT HAVING 17 WOULD ENSURE YOU CAN GET INTO THE MAZE

NOTE: JARS HAVE DROPPED RECENTLY SO CALCULATE YOUR'E PROFIT IF YOU DECIDE TO GIVE IT A GO...

ian.
01-11-2009, 09:36 AM
what hunt level do you need?

mr fitzter
01-11-2009, 09:59 AM
well i'm 56 hunter but i was 48 when i did it... as far as i'm awair you don't need any hunter maybe 17 for lowest level imp's

sk8terbitu
01-11-2009, 07:34 PM
move to tut island?

mr fitzter
01-11-2009, 07:48 PM
if a mod could move it to the correct forum if it's in wrong one then that would be great

sk8terbitu
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
loll still nice guide

Darkcorn
08-12-2009, 10:25 AM
nice guide i really like it dude =)

rogeruk
08-15-2009, 09:43 AM
You got a figure on GP per hour?