PDA

View Full Version : ROTFL, fake RS add complaint response

botmaster
12-07-2006, 09:37 PM
You know those days where just everything goes wrong and your just so ****ing pissed you can't keep it in any more? Well, maybe a week or so ago, thats what happened. :( I got seriously pissed cause I had to reinstall wind0ws. Anyhow, I decided to auto a lil while after reinstallation, and one of those annoying adds for RuneScape popped up on their site. Just for the heck of it, I posted an add complaint from my autoing account:

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/3295/adcomplaintsm8.th.jpgClick to enlarge (http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adcomplaintsm8.jpg)

Look at their response for one of their own adds, ROTFL!!! I seriously doubt that Mod Tom M or whoever that is is a human. Its probably some bot making automated responses. Just read it, lol!!! They say they're gonna do something bout it :) . No one is that stupid, unless RS hires total idiots. Or maybe its cause I faked my location to one of the most religiously and morally strictest countries in the world, Saudi-Arabia? MMh... Well, either way, RS is just plain stupid to beleive me :D.

Boreas
12-07-2006, 09:51 PM
The response called it goblin advert, which you didn't mention, so there is some humanness to it, even if it's a human with a standard response like 'I am not at liberty to disclose that information at this time' or w/e.

tarajunky
12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL, sexual gestures?

That's pretty good...

I guess with so many different countries its hard to know what gestures mean to different people. You probably really worried them that they are exposing Saudi children to graphic images.

WileyCoyot
12-08-2006, 01:56 AM
wouldnt they know your not suadia arabia by your ip?!?!

Boreas
12-08-2006, 02:51 AM
With the amount they get per day I doubt they bother checking.

botmaster
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM
The response called it goblin advert, which you didn't mention, so there is some humanness to it, even if it's a human with a standard response like 'I am not at liberty to disclose that information at this time' or w/e.

Not neccessarly, they could use the advert ID to compare it to a database and add a description corresponding to the goblin advert. It's possible that it is coincidence that I mentioned a goblin and they matched a response from their DB.