PDA

View Full Version : Generic questions of little importance

Aser
01-22-2009, 05:07 AM
I had some random questions that aren't really that important, but I would like to know the answers to/opinions on them.

1. If a woman has a third nipple would it be censored like the original two are?

2. If you have sex with a clone of yourself, is it homosexual or masturbation?

3. Why do I lose about 2 post count a week?

4. If every person in the world lit a candle and it burned for an hour, would there be a temperature increase in the atmosphere?

5. What appeal does RS have to people?

6.Is Publius pronounced pube-lee-us or pub-lee-us?

7. What is the best quote from Pineapple Express?

8. How can I spike the punch at our prom with acid and not get caught?

I might have some more later...

sirlaughsalot
01-22-2009, 05:16 AM
I had some random questions that aren't really that important, but I would like to know the answers to/opinions on them.

1. If a woman has a third nipple would it be censored like the original two are?

4. If every person in the world lit a candle and it burned for an hour, would there be a temperature increase in the atmosphere?

I might have some more later...

1 yes
2 homosexual (if you had "sex" not like a handjob)
3 no idea
4 possibly
5 I dont know
6 pub-lee-us
7 there isnt one, it is such an amazing movie every line is just as amazing as the last
8 do it while noone is looking

Aser
01-22-2009, 05:37 AM
Do you know #1 is yes for a fact?

ian.
01-22-2009, 05:40 AM
she could have 1, or 4, doesn't matter.. as long as there's like.. a boob and it's a chick's boob, they have to censor it..

Aser
01-22-2009, 05:43 AM
she could have 1, or 4, doesn't matter.. as long as there's like.. a boob and it's a chick's boob, they have to censor it..

Third nipples don't come on boobs (at least mine doesn't).

ian.
01-22-2009, 05:50 AM
o.o

sirlaughsalot
01-22-2009, 05:50 AM
its a nipple, a womans nipple has to be censored... at least in the US

EvilChicken!
01-22-2009, 03:51 PM
I love questions! xD

- If a woman has a third nipple would it be censored like the original two are?

Yes, as it is still a nipple. AFAIK they don't censor the nipples based on the amount of them.

- If you have sex with a clone of yourself, is it homosexual or masturbation?
Neither, you just have something that would be considered as an "abnormal" fetish.

- Why do I lose about 2 post count a week?
When people delete threads with your posts in them, your posts get deleted aswerll and you loose post count.

- If every person in the world lit a candle and it burned for an hour, would there be a temperature increase in the atmosphere?
Even if we're only theoretically speaking, it's still a no - simply because a candle doesn't emit enough energy to make a difference in temperature, as the flame is pretty small and not especially concentrated.

- What appeal does RS have to people?
Very, very good question. I would assume it wakes the competitive instinct in people, as they discover the concept of the game -- which basically is to become better than everybody else. And, since this in theory is pretty close to impossible to achieve, people just set "temporary" goals for level/ect. achievements. By the time they've completed these goals, they have already set new goals for themselves, and is basically what keeps them playing.

- Is publius pronounced pube-lee-us or pub-lee-us?
My firefox spellchecker is giving me an error with that word, and I haven't really heard it be used before, so I can only assume that your first suggestion is correct, as it sounds way more correct. What does it mean?

- What is the best quote from Pineapple Express?
'___'

How can I spike the punch at our prom with acid and not get caught?
- Get someone to do it for you. Or, freezing the acid into ice cubes would at least lower the suspicion, then just make up some lame excuse about the punch being disgustingly warm. Though, where would you get acid, and what kind?

Aser
01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Thanks guys, really helpful to ease my curiosity.

Another one...

Why when I'm playing Oblivion for the 360 does my wireless controller disconnect every time I break a lockpick?

TViYH
01-24-2009, 03:04 AM
Number 2 is stolen from a comedian.

Brain
01-24-2009, 03:40 AM
for #2, homosexual is literally Same-sexual, since you are the same as you, it would be homosexual.

And for #4, a minute amount. The amount of energy given off by the system of the candle and flame has a small infinitesimally small compared to the mass of the atmosphere-ground system.

TViYH
01-24-2009, 03:56 AM
"Etymologically, the word homosexual is a Greek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek) and Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin) hybrid with homos (sometimes confused with an unrelated Latin word for "man", as in Homo sapiens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens)) deriving from the Greek word for same, thus connoting sexual acts and affections between members of the same sex, including lesbianism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian)."

Aser
01-24-2009, 04:41 AM
Number 2 is stolen from a comedian.

I realize that. I got it from Robot Chicken. I was just wondering what peoples take on it would be.

TViYH
01-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Brian Scolaro uses it in his act ;)

Aser
01-24-2009, 04:48 AM
It was probably a Robot Chicken parody on him, and I just didn't know who he was.

HotColes
01-31-2009, 09:02 PM

Yups
Neither....just....disturbing
Because of posts like this one
Yup
It's amusing
There isn't one.....
carefully

Aser
02-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Another one for you guys...

Why does warm water make you pee?

Also, feel free to ask your own questions here. Lets make this a thread of gained random facts.

sirlaughsalot
02-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Another one for you guys...

Why does warm water make you pee?

Also, feel free to ask your own questions here. Lets make this a thread of gained random facts.

You mean in your sleep? I think its because it makes your subconcious think of it...

Why are so many "artsy" people mentally disturbed? i.e. Aesop

Aser
02-06-2009, 08:42 PM
You mean in your sleep? I think its because it makes your subconcious think of it...

Why are so many "artsy" people mentally disturbed? i.e. Aesop

Because their right brains are more active. Thie right side of the brain is less structured and thus more ecentric.

I ment just anytime for the water. Like if I get in a hot tub, I have to get back out again and pee.