PDA

View Full Version : BH or PVP combat

xking
01-24-2009, 05:10 PM
i was just thinking about it i made like 4 or pure/tanks to bh and pvp but idk what i should use i got a ranger a mage and a melee and i will be willing to add more to each 1 of them but id what i should do so u tell me

atm the ranger got 40 range the melee got 40 att and 35 st the mage got 45 mage
IF YOU VOTE CAN U PLZ TELL ME Y U VOTED FOR WHAT U DID

xking
01-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Im willing to be a taster for any non memeber auto if u need a taster plz post or send me a message asp i hive lot of free time rite now got no school for 3 weeks yay lol

......................:f: p.s Add me to Your Buddy List so u can find me any time u need :sasmokin:.........................

almost
01-24-2009, 06:21 PM
f2p or members?
That is going to decide a lot.

The best thing to do in f2p is range and have a rune 2h in your inventory.
Mages can be good at low levels against melee, but I wouldn't go that way because it won't be long term.

It depends a lot with members.
You can be very successful with anything if you do it right.
Whatever type you pick, I would have melee stats too so you can use dragon weapons special attacks.
If you are doing a pvp world magic is great to have.
Telly blocks + entangle or ancient magic ice attacks pretty much screw your opponent over.
Being a ranger tends to do more damage/minute than magic or melee, but it is also harder to get a KO.
They hit fast and accurate, but not as high as an equal person using melee.
So if you want to range, you will want to have a weapon with a special attack.
The d bow does have a nice special, but I would still prefer a dds because it costs one millionth the price for about the same results.

Edit:
You don't need to double post, instead just go back and edit your first post.
Like I did right here.

xking
01-24-2009, 06:28 PM
f2p or members?
That is going to decide a lot.

The best thing to do in f2p is range and have a rune 2h in your inventory.
Mages can be good at low levels against melee, but I wouldn't go that way because it won't be long term.

It depends a lot with members.
You can be very successful with anything if you do it right.
Whatever type you pick, I would have melee stats too so you can use dragon weapons special attacks.
If you are doing a pvp world magic is great to have.
Telly blocks + entangle or ancient magic ice attacks pretty much screw your opponent over.
Being a ranger tends to do more damage/minute than magic or melee, but it is also harder to get a KO.
They hit fast and accurate, but not as high as an equal person using melee.
So if you want to range, you will want to have a weapon with a special attack.
The d bow does have a nice special, but I would still prefer a dds because it costs one millionth the price for about the same results.

Edit:
You don't need to double post, instead just go back and edit your first post.
Like I did right here.

wow im mad i forgot to put that it is f2p and ty for letting me know that

Griff
01-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Maybe get a tank ranger? Those are pretty good in f2p. Also, I'd get melee on the ranger.

MetalancA
01-25-2009, 12:38 AM
i was just thinking about it i made like 4 or pure/tanks to bh and pvp but idk what i should use i got a ranger a mage and a melee and i will be willing to add more to each 1 of them but id what i should do so u tell me

Range+def= OWNAGE

I have a range tank with 96 range and 45 def, and I pretty much rape in PVP. If the drops were half decent I'd be rich too :(

HotColes
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
ya, I voted getting mage up on ranger, but I agree that if it's ftp your better using 2h with range.

Range+def= OWNAGE

I have a range tank with 96 range and 45 def, and I pretty much rape in PVP. If the drops were half decent I'd be rich too :(

As far as this goes, there are things you can do to increase chances of a good drop...
For example, I train range at fire giants in a PVP world to increase drop potential :D