PDA

View Full Version : a NEW way to get banned- thedetro's favorite!!! :)

thedetro125
01-27-2009, 01:23 AM
As some of you know, thedetro125 likes to make many many accounts. I have over 130 currently, about 20 have finished tutorial island. I made all of them more than 8 months ago and even up to a year ago (as that was when i started writing them down).

My latest noob, who used BanYourselfFastv.4 by Ron, got 10/10 black marks for advertising. After making the last chance appeal and failing it, i received one more offense, breaking rule one. Its username was "a huge kok" I viewed the evidence, and this is what i found:

We regret to inform you that your account has been banned due to the character name being inappropriate for use in RuneScape.

The name you have chosen has been deemed either offensive, impersonates Jagex
staff, encourages rule breaking, contains a political or racial reference or
is confusing to other players. Confusing names include those with recurring
spaces and/or characters.

quoted from runescape.com

This is new, i didnt know i could get banned for account names, looks like a lot of my account army is going to get banned because they all have foul names or, at least, suggestive ones. I appealed it with the following as a joke, since the last chance appeal was denied:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!! ANDREW THROWS BALLS LIKE A GIRL AND SQUEEZEZ PPLS NUTZ THEN LETS THEM BECOME MODS, RUNESCAPE SUCKS, KAITNIEKS WILL NEVER DIE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND I LOVE SCYTHE I KILL U ALL FUCK YOUFUCK YOU BAN ME AND PUT MANY MORE BLACK MARKS ON THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE I WANT TO SHOW OFF TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I HAVE LIKE 300 TY CYA LATER FUCKERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry for the language, but thats also a quote =P

Thanks for reading, if you have any info i should be aware of, or are just wanting to get your post count up, then, post away!

~thed

Shuttleu
01-27-2009, 01:29 AM
what was your latests noobs username?

~shut

noidea
01-27-2009, 01:37 AM
Yea, I got the same for my account "Report_me(numbers)###"

Macros
01-27-2009, 01:40 AM
lol, you have so many funny bans =p. (favorite is still the bedshitter appeal though, go to say).

Jagex censors one of my main accounts usernames, it's kinda stupid, 'cause the name definitely isn't bad... anywhere... wth...

thedetro125
01-27-2009, 02:01 AM
jagex used to censor my range pure, but it seems they have lifted off on the language rules. You can say ass suck etc again :) my range pures name is sakwakker =D

Sorry for not putting my noobs username in the post shuttleu, btw what happened to the srl irc? its empty?

~thed

asdfasdf
01-27-2009, 02:04 AM
cool

Main
01-27-2009, 02:26 AM
you never knew?lol
some times they change your name, or give you member ship (thats what happened to me)

thedetro125
01-27-2009, 02:34 AM
WOW, really? so i could use my obsenely named accounts to get pins o.O? then sell on black market? =D and no i didnt even know they change them... i have an account called "2 glrs 1 cup" lol

~thed

Main
01-27-2009, 04:08 AM
not pin, they offer you 1 or 2 month (I got offered 2) but that was before 2008 (because of the new offence system

ian.
01-27-2009, 10:03 AM
:o I've seen that acc before! hahahaha

that's awesome.

my acc - Im rich betch or something like that got banned :(

I think it's stupid that they can ban you 2 years after you made acc..

spec2342
01-27-2009, 10:05 AM
to be truthfully honest, getting new accounts banned is one of my little secret joys.. it's always fun to attract the replys given to you by less intelligent people. they always take comments to the heart and pull out some bullshit reply - usually with nothing common with the first insults :)

thedetro125
01-27-2009, 12:46 PM
dang, that stinks, i wish they would have given me pins though :) the appeal above is still pending and i appealed it... like.... 12 hours ago. maybe they are reviewing it closely :)

~thed

Shady?
01-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I made a new account when i discovered abuot ScarScape (thought i was going to auto like 99 everything) named Argentina something, and it got banned because of the name thing -.-

rya729
01-27-2009, 07:55 PM
i find it sad that they can ban you even after like 2 years for some thing thats been there all that time :f:

thedetro125
01-27-2009, 10:01 PM
i find it sad that they can ban you even after like 2 years for some thing thats been there all that time :f:

Yes, i do wonder if its because somebody reports me and then they inspect it? because i didnt get banned for the name until i used the auto banner script. funny how things work nowadays.

~thed