PDA

View Full Version : Automatix - Release

Cowie`
01-30-2009, 04:03 PM
Automatix is a bot I am, or should I say - Was working on with a friend of mine. As the recent JaGeX updates have basically made my updater cease to work, there was no point me carrying on with the bot as it was just a project to pass the time anyway.

As of now the bot is just a backbone, it's basic, stable and pretty clean but lacking in any functionality. I have supplied all the classes needed to get the bot working (If you exclude the Random / Script loaders from compile). It contains a few classes that I would personally work on, if you decide to use the bot:

PaintMotor - It's pretty basic at the moment, and I'm sure you could add optional args to it. displayPaint, paintColour, startingPoint etc.
Methods - Near to none added if I recall correctly as the bot had just been rewritten.
Keyboard - This is going to need some work as we were going to make the bot use hotkeys to open up dialogs WHEN needed, as to cut down the bulk of the GUI.
BotGraphics - I had to make it in a flash, so it's pretty dirty and VERY basic.

If I update this when I have an impulse to be productive, I'm sure I'll update this topic with the new source code for anyone who is interested.

Zyt3x
01-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Cool, I'll check it out.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6081/novirusxn0.png
Virus check :)

EDIT: Might want to add something more than only java filer (idk if they ARE java files) because I do not know what to do with the stuff inside the .rar file.