PDA

View Full Version : New to SRL

xGarrett21
01-31-2009, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone! I just recently joined in the Scar community and would like to say hello and introduce myself. I've played runescape and wow on and off since around 2002 and find myself drawn back. I never tried botting and have always played the game manually since then; however, I tested a script recently and absolutely loved it! It's amazing how much you can do with just Scar and progressing your character. I hope I find a great place here and learn some scripting of my own in the mean time.

I have a question though, which pertains to scar scripts. I'm not sure where I can find a massive database of good scar scripts. I'm thinking I have to become an SRL Member to test these out and use or am I just missing something? If someone could explain how this works and where I can get started then that'd be great! Thank you. Happying scripting!

Hugolord
01-31-2009, 10:20 PM
Junior members have many scripts and SRL members a bit more.
Make 10 good posts ( I think) and stay with us for a week and you should turn into Junior member.

Welcome to SRL. :)

xGarrett21
02-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Ah that makes sense. Thank you mate. I'm trying to learn scripting right now.

HotColes
02-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Ya, that's what I've gathered from being on here a bit today :P (10 posts + 1 week = Scripts)

Anyone able to tell me what the next step after Junior member is? Is there a set of requirements for each level or a ranking system? :P Thanks to anyone who can answer this Q, and welcome to srl garrett!

Lee Lok Hin
02-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Srl-Members.

And Coles, I'll give you a small hint. General dump does not increase postcount, so please be considerate and spam elsewhere, until you reach your 10 posts.

Which by then, a mod would have banned you.