PDA

View Full Version : Mag's Script Requests

magnetical
12-11-2006, 06:09 AM
Hey guyz. I quit on my aircrafter for now, might continue it sometime in the near future, but now I want to make a script that would possibly get me as a SRL member. Post some easier script requests here and ill try em. THX

GoF
12-11-2006, 07:00 AM
Um... Lets say.. A yew chopper :P Or actually one that cuts oaks near varrock bank and banks them, or one that chops the oaks behind the shop at lumby and sells them, not too hard i think, but those are only ones i would need.

Boreas
12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Mind crafter, chaos crafter
Gold ring/necklace/amulet / holysymbol/tiara crafter
[procedure]Lumby tele point to lumby bank-depositall-walk back to tele point (maybe get weapons from instructor)
[procedure] better furnace/range/bank finders
Striker-uses air-fire strikes, with or without staffs, on any area with a bunch of monsters
Firemaker that withdraws logs from bank
Flourmaker-in lumby, get a pot from cook, collect wheat, grind into flour,sell flour at general store, buy empty pots, repeat
Bread maker and baker

Other than that, another miner/chopper/fisher and banker can't hurt

BTW this'll probably be my list for a while, so anyone can repost this on other request threads.

DaWu
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Barb village PowerFighter = Fishes fish from the river and fights the barbs -loop, that would be really great script. :D

magnetical
12-12-2006, 02:38 AM
I could give a few of those a try... the oak cutter/seller shouldnt be hard.

SubiN
12-12-2006, 03:56 AM
how about a alkrad smelter :) , need a good working one badly.

Boreas
12-12-2006, 04:12 AM
Last time I checked fakawis and summillions worked. But like I said before, a better furnace finder would be nice.

magnetical
12-13-2006, 03:24 AM
would a furnace-finding function possibly get me in as member (by itself) or would i need more than that?

foolishpaper
12-13-2006, 03:46 AM
Can you make a working powerminer?

Boreas
12-13-2006, 04:23 AM
I doubt a function/procedure (or a few) would get you membership (unless they are really awesome and you pulled the benland card). BTW writing a script just to get membership is frowned upon.

da_professa
12-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Barb village PowerFighter = Fishes fish from the river and fights the barbs -loop, that would be really great script.
Omg ! Getting Ideas!!!! .. It's pretty hard, but worth a try!

magnetical
12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
no no no.. not just to get membership. this isnt going to be my only script...
im just hoping that i would be able to get membership off of it.

Dadeer
12-14-2006, 01:28 AM
i have a great idea and EyE Of NeWt Runner its starts in draynor goes and buys a full load of newts and banks tehm and repeats simple and yet can make you millions

magnetical
12-21-2006, 05:23 AM
lol. im no good with walking distances... :(

since when are eyes of newt worthwile?

legendaryhero90
12-21-2006, 05:49 AM
lol. im no good with walking distances... :(

since when are eyes of newt worthwile?

I agree
what are you goin to do???
scam noobs and say that its rare and sell for 1k ea?
i highly doubt it.... :f:

magnetical
12-21-2006, 06:57 AM
lol... that would really work.. sit in lumby and sell em... ... but its dumb lol scammers suck

shadowblade
12-21-2006, 08:23 AM
a yew chopper may be very nice but i dont get how eyes of newts can make u millions lol?

DaWu
12-21-2006, 09:14 AM
Gold ring/necklace/amulet / holysymbol/tiara crafter
[procedure]Lumby tele point to lumby bank-depositall-walk back to tele point (maybe get weapons from instructor)
[procedure] better furnace/range/bank finders
Striker-uses air-fire strikes, with or without staffs, on any area with a bunch of monsters
Firemaker that withdraws logs from bank
Flourmaker-in lumby, get a pot from cook, collect wheat, grind into flour,sell flour at general store, buy empty pots, repeat
Bread maker and baker

Other than that, another miner/chopper/fisher and banker can't hurt

BTW this'll probably be my list for a while, so anyone can repost this on other request threads.

Those are pretty much likely what I would like to have..
Lumbytele banker would be awsome.

ppsssst.. theres strike speller on dawuautofighter pro... psssttt..

anandacote
12-21-2006, 05:59 PM
foolishpaper
Chicken

Can you make a working powerminer?
Dude you're just not looking...There is the best autominers ever in the the free script section.

An idea for a script. What about a fishing+banking script for the babs village.

magnetical
01-01-2007, 02:25 AM
well, i started an autofighter(*edit* Barb Village that autofish&cook), but need help with a fight function im creating.. i just got back from vacation and would greatly appreciate help..

so if ya can help me, pls PM me :D its a simple function, just wont work properly for some reason?

stupedspam
01-04-2007, 04:55 AM
this might be too complex but what do i know... you could make a scrpt that kills cows south of fally and takes the hides..and when ur invantory is full banks in the western fally bank... i guess u could add bone burryer if u wanted too but its an idea for those crafters out there who dont want to buy hides...

A G E N T
03-13-2007, 06:47 PM

I was thinking of doing a mind crafter as my next script, then maybe a fisher. However, as for chaos runes, that would be very...complicated, as a)it is in the wilderness and there are always people waiting to prey on even legit crafters and b)getting to the chaos altar might be tricky to script, as I can barely get through the maze legitemately!

gr1m
04-01-2007, 03:52 AM
mind crafter please!!!!!!!!!!!

Eugeniu
04-29-2007, 07:16 PM
How about autocutter/fletcher/and droper?

PwNZoRNooB
04-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Could I get in with a flawless Wizard Tower Demon Killer With Staff?