PDA

View Full Version : Perm ban.

superbatman
02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Sup all, came home yesterday, and got perm banned, cause of previous offenses, but rule 7 made me get perm banned. I appealed, using this:

This is rediculous. itis impossible way that i broke rule7 i have been ground
ed4 a month cause of bad grades My brother has been playing a little bit, and when he tried to log in today, he told me it wasnt working.i got up to help him only to find that my account was perm banned? I dont understand. You didnt even provide me with evidence4 me. why is a loyal paying customer of 3 years left in dust?

Most of it was lies, but it sounded good to me. To my amazement, when i came home the next day, i wasnt banned anymore, i looked up my appeal status, and my appeal was denied, but im not banned anymore, so they messed up somewhere. If you get perm banned, i guess you should try that, it worked for me.

Main
02-06-2009, 12:38 AM
nice cup, but you should learn how jagex's apeal system works.

Appealing won't make a difference, wait until next year when they give out a major updated to the apeal system:).

Your f2p am I correct?

Runescapian321
02-06-2009, 12:42 AM
nice cup, but you should learn how jagex's apeal system works.

Appealing won't make a difference, wait until next year when they give out a major updated to the apeal system:).

Your f2p am I correct?

Major update to the appeal system next year :confused:

I'm assuming he's F2P, since he said he has/had previous offenses (which were also macroing, I guess) and in his appeal he said he has been a paying customer for 3 years.

Anyway, that sucks :( Hopefully it wasn't an amazing account. If it was, then keep in mind that any account that autoes can be banned, hence you shouldn't auto on something you're not willing to lose.

mrpickle
02-06-2009, 03:01 AM
I've only ever autoed on My side newbie acc... 3 banned so far, but no big losses =).

I will only auto on my main if I'm on my Comp. I can therefore listen, or place RS screen to side and be able to immediately notice any problems the scripts encounter.

Then I go manually from there ^^... I've so far found 2 mods talking to me during that time over the past 1/2 year of autoing on my main.

Main
02-06-2009, 04:18 AM
I autoed what I trained in 2 years in 3 month... no bigge, whic includes 1 99 skill and almost a second 99:).
don't waste your apeal, maybe some times in the future they will actually read it lol....

Right now they don't give a shet:)

superbatman
02-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Nope, ive actually been a membey for about 2 years, this was my first autoing offense. I dunno if you saw this, but i got UNBANNED. from a perm ban too.

Hes my main, lvl 105 cb, 99 fletch, 99 wc, 99 cook, 92 mage, 89 range, so this would have been a pretty big loss for me.

Main
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
do what I do, get like 5 guys (create them at different times make sure, and try to create them at different ip).
auto them and who ever got the highest stats with the least bans, I stick with it:)

aksar
02-08-2009, 02:06 PM
It's funny cause you can get banned for account sharing alone, good job in making sure that you'll stay banned.

Main
02-08-2009, 02:21 PM
I know eh.... stupid that account sharing is a perm ban..

xzheroz
02-08-2009, 04:28 PM
yeah dude, putting that ur brother was gunna get on is a possible offence lol

Demon_STH
02-08-2009, 04:28 PM
i got perm banned for mis-messaging someone asking for their pw (meant to ask my irl friend, but he logged and i clicked the wrong name) and they thought i was trying to scam, they denied my appeal and put me on last chance after a while, got banned again cuz i told some kid to uhhm.. go love himself, and then i'm permenantly muted now because they re-unbanned me =)

Main
02-08-2009, 04:47 PM
next time if you send the wrong shit, or if you want to erase your chat history, log out and quickly log back in and say a random word.

jpuura
02-09-2009, 08:14 PM
My friend got banned a while ago but he made up an story that it was his brother who bullied him and wanted to get him banned. lmao.. IT actually worked