PDA

View Full Version : noob noob

D1zl3
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
hey i made a thread before saying i was making a site, but i cannot find a hosting site that seems to offer what i need.
I am selling wow accounts and i need them to create an account the asks for their email, phone, and name( so they dont scam me )
but i cant find a program that lets my customers create accounts.
I took a picture of what i need.
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/8sk8terpunk8/signing.jpg
thanks for any help!
oh and i need the info to be sent to my email :P

edit: some sites say free FTP. Is that what this is?

NiCbaZ
02-10-2009, 09:32 AM
You need a host the offers My SQL and then you write the system your self :)

Dervish
02-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Use http://webs.com :).

Sir R. M8gic1an
02-10-2009, 01:15 PM
freehostia would be my suggestion. They're rather reliable + free + php n mysql

~RM

D1zl3
02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Im looking for something that I can have my own domain. I think i mgiht get inmotionhosting.com because it comes with alot of things, and comes with a ZenCart which makes the customers create a login, and comes with mysql like nicbaz said. thanks for the replies

and grats on mod rasta

MylesMadness
02-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks for all the replies. Im looking for something that I can have my own domain. I think i mgiht get inmotionhosting.com because it comes with alot of things, and comes with a ZenCart which makes the customers create a login, and comes with mysql like nicbaz said. thanks for the replies

and grats on mod rastaIf I was you I would not pay for a site until you know it will work. www.110mb.com is a great site. And do you have any knowledge with mysql or php? If not get a shopping cart.

cause
02-20-2009, 05:35 AM
Hmm I'm doing the same thing as D1zl3, but with runescape pures. I have bought a domain name from name.com, and I have some hosting (some kid from sythe gave it to me for a pure), but he's not turning out to be a reliable website developer (lol). What should I do? I need a website, but I'm not really sure how to create one good for buying pures (I can do basic stuff + some javascript).
(Btw is zen cart a good solution)?