PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to make a script for this game?

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 07:34 AM
WealthWars.com (http://tinyurl.com/pnall)

in this game its like you attack other peoples bases and steal there money but instead of stealing fake money its real money and at the end of the month if you have more than 25$ they send the money to ur paypal account (there is people on forums u can ask for a screne shot of there paypal thing and they will show you its not a scam) also you can get money from searching mountains you find and searching abandond bases so is it possible to make a scar script that will click until you used up all your moves and whenever it finds a mountain or an abandond base it searches it to find money and when it uses up all its moves it exisits out of the thing and stops script? im pretty sure its possible so is it?

XxKanexX
03-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Could be. I'll join later and check it out.

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 08:22 AM
cool =) ur a great scripter ( i still have ur keylogger script lol )

XxKanexX
03-26-2006, 08:23 AM
Dosn't work with Firefox, i'm not using IE. Sorry.

(See, i can be nice to you when your not being such an ass -.-)

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 08:27 AM
wealthwars dosent work with firefox?

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 08:35 AM
that stinks that wealth wars dont work with firefox cause there just loseing money then cause firefox is one of the most used browsers in the world i think internet explorer and firefox are the 2 most used (im not sure im guessing) YAWN... im tired and i got church tomarow morning YAWN...

Krazy_Meerkat
03-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Don't double post -.-

XxKanexX
03-26-2006, 12:10 PM
IE is probably one of the least used. Maybe because it's such a high insulator to hacking.

Xerxes
03-26-2006, 04:39 PM
IE is probably one of the least used. Maybe because it's such a high insulator to hacking.

You can still use IE and be safe. But since you're stupid you better stick with Firefox.

phantombmx
03-26-2006, 04:51 PM
well it keeps givin me a stupid login error on IE and i normally use FF so i wouldnt be able to know.. ill check it out later tho if it will work.. and i might write a few scripts for it if im nice:cool:

The Un-Named
03-26-2006, 04:58 PM
that stinks that wealth wars dont work with firefox cause there just loseing money then cause firefox is one of the most used browsers in the world i think internet explorer and firefox are the 2 most used (im not sure im guessing) YAWN... im tired and i got church tomarow morning YAWN...

Only around 10% of all people with internet connection use firefox.

Arkanor
03-26-2006, 06:49 PM
This would be very very easy to do. Set it up to randomize clicking any of the three directions (left being backwards, we're not going to even consider that), and use findbitmap to detect the 'search' part of the hyperlink. Also use 'findbitmap' to tell when all turns are exhausted.

Goldrush
03-26-2006, 08:22 PM
sweet i think i should make that script =) it wouldent be too hard