PDA

View Full Version : Smasher Crafter

Nose Smasher
02-11-2009, 06:57 AM
Leather Crafter! Version 0.5
Updated! Very Stable now (3/6/2009)

Most instructions are in script... just make sure needle is in first or second Inv Slot... and have all your thread in your INV (first or second slot) Failsafe works, but will not withdraw more it will just log you out and make you false.

What it Does:
Crafts leather into w/e you want to :) (Soft, Hard, Green, Blue, Red, Black leather)

I Have NOT Tested the DragonHide crafting yet... so If anyone could test that out for me it'd be great ;) It should work fine, but jus lemme know if there are any problems... And since there's only 1 comment on here I'm assuming it works fine for all of you...

Future Updates:
-Perfection

Script Stats (http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/index.php?action=view_script&id=1181)

Lemme know what you guys think!

PLEASE POST PROGGIES/SUGGESTIONS/BUGS/ANYTHING...

ian.
02-11-2009, 07:06 AM
gr.

you used OpenBank again >.<

I hate OpenBank.. takes ages to find something.. use OpenBankFast or make one :D

procedure Bank;
begin
if(FindObjCustom(x, y, ['ank', 'ooth'], [4276550, 3628151, 857627, 4679037], 7))then
begin
Mouse(x, y, 2, 2, false);
Wait(RandomRange(50, 100));
ChooseOption('ckly');
end;
end;

that's the one I use for my script :p

Nose Smasher
03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
bleh, works for me jus change it lol...

oh yea, before i forget, Credits to Narcle on the LogoutSeq... i wrote this script fairly quickly, so for now I'm gonna use his

EDIT: Updated very stable now, added failsafes and level up detector, and script stats link on first post...

tom43
04-23-2009, 11:30 AM
It doesn't give an error or anything but it says SRL compiled in 20 msecs and then SMART doesnt load. idk whats happening

ian.
04-23-2009, 11:38 AM
Did you uncomment line 2 and 482-485? :)

tom43
04-23-2009, 11:42 AM
oh wow i feel dumb, i didnt notice that because that stuff is usually green, i would rather use non SMART anyway. thanks bro.

I'll post a proggie tomorrow when I wake up, and see how it did.

EDIT: Why can't you make coifs? and mine can't find the leather its in the 2nd slot of my bank and it says im out of leather

Nose Smasher
04-25-2009, 12:16 AM
lol forgot bout coifs... soz... And did you set up your player right? Players[w/e].Strings[0] is the type of leather... (soft, hard, green, blue, red, black)

randy marsh
04-25-2009, 02:53 AM
smart doesn't load up on this?

tom43
04-25-2009, 07:25 AM
smart doesn't load up on this?

Same thing happened to me dog you gotta un comment the smart part look what 99_ said.

lol forgot bout coifs... soz... And did you set up your player right? Players[w/e].Strings[0] is the type of leather... (soft, hard, green, blue, red, black)

Ya, here's what my declare players looks like

Players[0].Name :='###';
Players[0].Pass :='###';
Players[0].Nick :='###';
Players[0].Active :=True;
Players[0].Strings[0] := 'soft'; {Type of Leather? soft, hard, green, blue, red, black}
Players[0].Strings[1] := 'akb'; {What bank?}
Players[0].Strings[2] := 'chaps(COIF PLEASE :D)';

what happened was the first time I ran it, it did one inventory and then the second time it couldnt find the leather, now it never finds the leather, its in the second slot of my bank, so idk.

tom43
04-25-2009, 07:27 AM
sorry for the double my bad.

EDIT: I bet its because I didnt have SCAR 3.2 so I'll try again in a bit.

Nose Smasher
04-28-2009, 12:37 PM
sorry for the double my bad.

EDIT: I bet its because I didnt have SCAR 3.2 so I'll try again in a bit.
This was made for SCAR 3.15

I don't have much free time now, maybe after Finals I'll take a look at it and see if I can fix this script up a bit...

JPHamlett
05-31-2009, 02:47 AM
ti wokrs fine with me i jsut amde a new dtm of the hide and it worked

Nose Smasher's Leather Crafter
/~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~\
| |
| Total Items Crafted --> 1485 |
| |
| Total Levels Gained --> 6 |
| |
| Time Running ---> 1 Hours, 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds|
| |
\---------------------------------------------------------/

had a lot more got me from 1 to 48 crafting in 1 night but i stopped it by accident ill run it again

Nose Smasher
06-01-2009, 01:43 AM
not bad, I'm still gonna work on it a lil just to make sure it's a lil more stable ;)