PDA

View Full Version : Smoke

Brain
02-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Which one? Maybe explain....

I myself smoke an occasional cigar or smoke from a pipe. Probably no more than one smoke session per 2-3 months.

Blumblebee
02-13-2009, 05:40 AM
I dont really get it but i smoke cigars...a fair amount. Usually like 2-3 a week ish nothing more, depending on a few things like money, parties, freinds ect.

senrath
02-13-2009, 05:42 AM
I don't. I have enough health problems on my own.

NCDS
02-13-2009, 05:42 AM
I used to smoke habitually, now I only smoke once a day usually.

The_Shermanator
02-13-2009, 06:06 AM
Yes...but not tobacco.

ian.
02-13-2009, 06:31 AM
I don't smoke but I want to smoke cigs.. just so that can >.> that's probably bad.. lol

the even worse part is that I don't smoke/do drugs cuz then I wouldn't be able to play l4d (greatest game ever) :p

Tickyy
02-13-2009, 06:51 AM
No.

JuKKa
02-13-2009, 07:18 AM
I smoke 20 a day i really should quit, but i like it so i dont :)

ganja rarely

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 07:29 AM
Im on 8-10 a day.. for a 15 year old is bad.

I've recently cut down to 2 or 3. Im trying to pack up.

99_, dont ever start. EVER

ian.
02-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Im on 8-10 a day.. for a 15 year old is bad.

I've recently cut down to 2 or 3. Im trying to pack up.

99_, dont ever start. EVER

>.>

why do you smoke?

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 07:46 AM
>.>

why do you smoke?

My peer group. Hung out with the wrong people.

ian.
02-13-2009, 07:54 AM
well of course.. but like.. any other reason?

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 08:01 AM
No. Wel sorta, my Dad and 2 older brothers smoke, but not my mum. It might be because my dad does, I guess.

Baked0420
02-13-2009, 12:04 PM
99_, doesn't matter why he started, trust us you don't want to, it's not worth it. You get real bad smoker's cough, and black lungs, and lose your breath easily when you run, smell disgusting to people who don't smoke, usually in most cases it's not attractive to girls. Just way to many bad things come out of it and nothing good, besides maybe a few friends may accept you now, but I'm sure anyone smoking for friends can just find other friends who either don't smoke or don't care if you do. So just never start, you'll be glad you didn't. I used to smoke but recently quit, in the beginning of this school year, it was only hard for me to quit when I didn't have enough motivation, but then I realized how I used to be able to run long distance, and now I can only run fast, but for very short distances and I wanted to be able to run far again like I used to so I decided to quit, pretty much went cold turkey. I'd have one like every 2-4 weeks, not often at all.

My answer to the poll. Yes... but not tabacco. Occasionally when I smoke "not tabacco" I'll smoke a ciggerette, but not everytime, I don't want to get started back up.

EDIT: wow I just pretty much wrote a paragraph about why not to smoke. Just noticed that after I posted :p

Brain
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
If you don't smoke don't start. It isn't hard to become addicted to it. I personally do not have an additive personality, and can put down anything when I want. (Assuming I'm not physically addicted to it). That's why I try to only smoke 1 cigar or less a month, so I don't get dependent on the nicotine. (What little of it goes through your gums, since you don't inhale cigar or pipe smoke.) I just enjoy the flavor of many cigars and pipe tobaccos. Also, it give an hour or so outside talking with friends, which is cool.

jakeyboy29
02-13-2009, 10:22 PM
99 start, its alrite. i didnt like it at first, but after uv had like 50-100 it starts to feel good. i recomend slik cut- sliver.

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 10:25 PM
99 start, its alrite. i didnt like it at first, but after uv had like 50-100 it starts to feel good. i recomend slik cut- sliver.

Shut up you idiot. I used to think you was alright, but your a bit of a cock to be honest. It never feel's good, unless you want it too. If you start for no reason, your a cock. I am one, I know it. If you pick it up due to stress or w/e then its understandable or whatever but...

jakeyboy29
02-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Shut up you idiot. I used to think you was alright, but your a bit of a cock to be honest. It never feel's good, unless you want it too. If you start for no reason, your a cock. I am one, I know it. If you pick it up due to stress or w/e then its understandable or whatever but...

right; yeh great. im a cock for saying its good, when you'r the one whos just said your a regular smoker. and yes it does feel good, and it always will. why do u think people somke? because it does feel good. maybe it was a little harsh to say start. but it 99 wants to i think he should try it and see if he wants to carry on. raver than u telling him to not do something.

Buckleyindahouse
02-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Cigars are nothing to me but cancer sticks, thats what I started out with then a months later, i started smoking weed and i stick with that. Me personally, 99 if u want to try smoking smoke a black and mild or a swisher sweet and get a buzz and if you like the buzz then smoke weed which is like a buzz but more intense and longer lol. I haven't slowed down or got a bad cough yet from smoking weed.

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 10:38 PM
right; yeh great. im a cock for saying its good, when you'r the one whos just said your a regular smoker. and yes it does feel good, and it always will. why do u think people somke? because it does feel good. maybe it was a little harsh to say start. but it 99 wants to i think he should try it and see if he wants to carry on. raver than u telling him to not do something.

no. i know im a cock for smoking. i wish i never started. it feels good if you need it not want it.

Hugolord
02-13-2009, 10:42 PM

Enough with the swearing..
and as for me I smoke ganja sometimes, nothing else.
I only smoke it because my lungs are pretty strong since I like to run regularly ( don't ask me why xD) and smoking weed every so often at a party or w.e feels good and won't really damage my health.

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Cock = cuss word?

Hardly. But ok.

jakeyboy29
02-13-2009, 10:48 PM
go and call it your mum now, and she what she says.

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Lol she wouldnt care. It's hardly a cuss word to be honest.

ian.
02-13-2009, 10:57 PM
ahaha if I did that my mom would laugh.. and that's what I wanted to know..

"it starts to feel good"

Brain
02-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Cock is on the edge of "bad words" I would say. I wouldn't want my little nephew saying it, but I don't think it is too bad for the forums.

Anyway....thanks for your opinions and voting.

gerauchert
02-13-2009, 11:11 PM
I love my cigars. Only a few times a month for those though. I smoked hookah once. I smoke cloves on the weekends sometimes (for the head buzz). I also smoke weed occasionally, but only once or twice a month.

So i guess I could have voted in every category, but one lol. I dont touch cigarettes though, no nicotine for me ;)

Baked0420
02-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Cigars are nothing to me but cancer sticks, thats what I started out with then a months later, i started smoking weed and i stick with that. Me personally, 99 if u want to try smoking smoke a black and mild or a swisher sweet and get a buzz and if you like the buzz then smoke weed which is like a buzz but more intense and longer lol. I haven't slowed down or got a bad cough yet from smoking weed.

yea most people I know who just smoke weed and not tobacco, they don't have the cough and can hold their breath for a very long time and can run for a while, I don't think to many bad things come outta smoking weed, but do you really think someone with the name Baked would say weed is bad? lol but to me ciggerettes just aren't worth it unless you just have one once in a while and not frequent at all, so you don't get those bad affects, at least not to badly.

EDIT: by the way, I am NOT a pothead, I do not smoke weed everyday, I used to like last year but not anymore. Now it's maybe twice a month at most.

Woaimi
02-14-2009, 02:41 AM
I do smoke, but that's usual smokes.
Anything from 5-25 smokes/day, depending on the mood, and what I'm doing. (;
I'm almost 16, and I've been smoking in about 2 years, if anyone cares..

bullzeye95
02-14-2009, 05:16 AM
ahaha if I did that my mom would laugh.. and that's what I wanted to know..

"it starts to feel good"

You seem to almost be looking for an excuse to start smoking. Just listen to the majority of the people who posted, and don't start. You'll regret it when you start having problems breathing, start coughing, smell bad, get lung cancer. "It starts to feel good" isn't worth all that.

Sandstorm
02-14-2009, 06:25 AM
No.

I don't smoke. Never will.

~Sandstorm

Buckleyindahouse
02-14-2009, 07:28 AM
yea most people I know who just smoke weed and not tobacco, they don't have the cough and can hold their breath for a very long time and can run for a while, I don't think to many bad things come outta smoking weed, but do you really think someone with the name Baked would say weed is bad? lol but to me ciggerettes just aren't worth it unless you just have one once in a while and not frequent at all, so you don't get those bad affects, at least not to badly.

EDIT: by the way, I am NOT a pothead, I do not smoke weed everyday, I used to like last year but not anymore. Now it's maybe twice a month at most.
I smoke weed like it grows on trees >.>

Torrent of Flame
02-14-2009, 09:10 AM
99_.

It only gives you any buzz if you have an excuse to smoke it. Dont start if your just looking for an excuse to start. One idiot in a crowd of people who would reccomend you never start is not worth listening too.

tls
02-14-2009, 02:04 PM
No.

I don't smoke. Never will.

~Sandstorm

+1

rabcarl
02-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I think smoking cigarettes is gross personally, and I've only tried a cigar once and I got sick =P (weak stomach lol)

PsychicDemon
02-16-2009, 09:42 PM
Just bought 5 gram green, and 3 gram brown.
I can't wait... wanna smoke em now, but im going to smoke with friends and my gf. We're going to have such a nice moment :sasmokin:
Pass that spliff bro!

Jmanx
02-17-2009, 01:24 AM
It really depends on your mentality really... If you can control what you do then give it a shot (Like i said do you want to, not trying to say to do it)

I've smoked cigarettes qutie a lot not addicted what so ever.

I also smoke hookah occasionally when friend gets some tobbaco, tastes pretty good.

And for my answer on the poll.... i do smoke but not tobbaco. Smoke bud occasionally