PDA

View Full Version : Not banned but..

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 10:46 AM
My account was hacked pretty much 2 years ago, and I wondered my chances of recovering it now? I know my old passwords, so I put 3 on the recovery form, put in all my old recoveries (they were changed) and I named my ISP provider when I started. I tried to answer all the rest but the bank records, etc were deleted by my mother >.>

I put in the little bottom bit that my recoveries went to my old ones..

Do you think I have a chance?

Dervish
02-13-2009, 11:32 AM
You should have a chance, as long as you know the passwords (you said you knew some) and IP maybe if it hasn't changed ;).

Good luck.

Baked0420
02-13-2009, 11:47 AM
should work, I recovered my account once, because I stupidly told JaGex my account was stolen when I got 10day ban, and they locked my account, I didn't know I had to recover it if I said that, because I actually told a friend on a different computer to say that, so JaGex would think I play legit on my friend's computer and think the computer I'm on that I auto with is the person who stole it, but I just unlocked the account, took a few days after I sent the info, like I don't know, maybe 4-6, then I got account back and it was still banned for the rest of the period left (from the 10 days). but it looks like you should have a good chance.

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Appeal Status: Accepted
Your appeal was accepted!

Your new password has been set and you may use it to log into your account. If you have any questions about keeping your account secure and your password safe, please refer to our articles in the 'Safety and Security' section of the website.

AMFGAMFGAMFG!

Ive just gone fucking mental, for real xDXDXD

Baked0420
02-13-2009, 12:31 PM
congrats, and best part about it, you just had someone do two years of work for you for free :P haha. Was it a good account when stolen? how much better has it gotten?

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
well its done a load of quests... including monkey madness..

its up to like 70 att/def/str

Check it out; Josh 077

:D

I havemto wait to see whats in the bank though, theres a pin now isnt there.. so :/

Baked0420
02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
ok, and cool, I was thinking it'd be F2P, because it was hacked, did they pay for members, or were you paying for it by credit card for them these past two years? lol hopefully not the second one. And I'll go check it out now.

EDIT: lol, O (oh) double 7, not double O 7 haha, just noticed that.

EDIT: not bad I compared us, you going to auto on that account?

thedetro125
02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
lol you are very lucky- make sure you look at the offenses, and if there isnt any for rule 7... AUTO AWAY!!! :)

~thed

Torrent of Flame
02-13-2009, 12:39 PM
No they paid for members lol.

There isnt any members on it though. My friend had the account on his friends for the 2 years, and he said it hadnt been on for like 3 months, so I decided to have a go at getting it back.

EDIT: Im not autoing on it.

EDITEDIT: Congratulations! There are no offences on this account

xD

Baked0420
02-13-2009, 12:48 PM
that's good no offenses, and you should get members again, so if you want to, you could make member scripts. There's a lot more to make when you have members. You don't have to auto on it though, but it helps to have a member account to make scripts in members world.