PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Bye SRL/Runescape?

faster789
02-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Yes, I am permanently banned. I am a member, with 99 strength, 45 defence and 80 attack :(

All that four years were dedicated to this account is wasted. :( I had 2.7 black marks and it went up to 12.7 after getting caught autoing. Please if anyone autoed and had their account appealed, please let me know what you wrote. If the appeal does not work, I just can't stand thinking about runescape anymore. So, I might leave SRL for good as well. :(

If anyone could help me with the appeal, it will be really appreciated.

Hugolord
02-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow.. you really shouldn't auto on an account with those stats.
Anyway, if it's member the appeal will probably work.
If you're F2p or it doesn't work just wait a few months for jagex to open up another "Account Review" thread and add your account name there, not all is lost ^^

Baked0420
02-20-2009, 09:32 PM
yea I just found out my main has also been perm banned, I only had a rule 1 (language) and two rule 7's and just got my third rule 7 and now I'm perm banned, just happened today, I know EXACTLY how you feel, I want my account back or leaving RuneScape but I couldn't leave SRL. I submitted an appeal and was also going to try account review thread, but you can't post while your banned, so I was going to use friends account and guess what? They fucking closed it two days ago, of course right before I get my perm ban, I'm so mad. Oh well whatever, and right after I get 50 thieving and agility for Legend's Quest also. >=(

TViYH
02-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Save the username/password :)

My account that got banned a few years back just got it's blackmarks expunged. I'm quite happy! :D

Wait for another Account Review thread.

Runescapian321
02-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Save the username/password :)

My account that got banned a few years back just got it's blackmarks expunged. I'm quite happy! :D

Wait for another Account Review thread.

Was that the acc I posted for you? :)

@Faster

Yeah, like people were saying, the account review thread might save you. I posted 4 guys (+ 1 of TViYHs). All of mine were banned for Rule 7. 3 Had never been members. Those 3 got denied. My main who had been a member got a second last chance :) So maybe you'll get the same.

TViYH
02-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Mine was a member, and get got a second last chance as well :)

Blumblebee
02-20-2009, 10:57 PM
hmm my main just went from 2.0 bm to 12 black marks. Are they coming down harder on autoing? (It was members btw).

thedetro125
02-20-2009, 11:11 PM
They are coming down harder on autoing, you can read that in one of the recent updates. They said they are trying to get rid of the last few botters/rwt'ers. GL with your appeal, coulda posted this on my help with appeals thread :)

~thed

almost
02-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Wow I never knew you could get that many marks as a member.
Even my non member accounts haven't been banned that fast.

Home
02-21-2009, 12:02 AM
Man, i can understand you :) ( i hate rs thought ) but anyways, start hardcore scripting :D and then you will forget whole account =)

~Home

Dangerous Garden Tools
02-21-2009, 12:12 AM
You can auto those stats , i had an account with 90 fishing 99 fletching and 91 cooking banned not long ago. To get over your lost, you need to make a new account and start autoing!

Underwear
02-21-2009, 12:34 AM
I hav'nt even got a blackmark (: im such a good boy ^^

NCDS
02-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Never quit visiting SRL.
If you do you will kill an opportunity for endless learning throughout your life.

As long as you are somewhat active at SRL you will always learn new things, and not always about scripting or programming either. Alot of life lessons can be learned here to.

Just something to keep in mind.

faster789
02-21-2009, 05:56 AM
Can someone please explain what you guys mean by "account review thread"?

And thanks to everyone for all the support, although I can't believe I wasted 4 years of my life.

Lee Lok Hin
02-21-2009, 06:00 AM
The account review thread is a thread Jagex started in their official forums. It says that it review any accounts that have been banned, and look over them.

A lot of macroed accounts have been unbanned from this thread, but the thread has closed for the second time.

faster789
02-21-2009, 06:14 AM
The account review thread is a thread Jagex started in their official forums. It says that it review any accounts that have been banned, and look over them.

A lot of macroed accounts have been unbanned from this thread, but the thread has closed for the second time.

Alright, thanks I hope they'll open it :(

NiCbaZ
02-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Can someone please explain what you guys mean by "account review thread"?

And thanks to everyone for all the support, although I can't believe I wasted 4 years of my life.

Thats a stupid thing to say, you would of left runescape oneday anyway, you enjoyed it when you had the account = not a waste, you learn how to program in Pascal/Scar that will help you lots in the furture if you decided to go into advanced IT, you made friends how is it a waste?!

faster789
02-22-2009, 03:43 AM
Thats a stupid thing to say, you would of left runescape oneday anyway, you enjoyed it when you had the account = not a waste, you learn how to program in Pascal/Scar that will help you lots in the furture if you decided to go into advanced IT, you made friends how is it a waste?!

No way, I had much to go, I was on my way to 94 mage to start my legendary pker. I was also on my way to barrow gloves and I haven't enjoyed anything, I was still training the account so all my hard work can be paid off when I pvp/bh :(
But w/e.

Smartzkid
02-22-2009, 03:45 AM
A great opportunity to learn something new! What do you enjoy doing? You should try learning C++, or 3d modeling, or even a martial art or something really fun like that.

thedetro125
02-22-2009, 12:10 PM
faster789, YOU WILL LIVE. I live to get banned, have had a couple of high level accounts banned. (not to mention my current one is muted :( ) anyway, you just gotta find a way to cope with it, i found the best way was to pull rs out of the equation- quit, or dont play as much anymore. Then do what we all do best- create an army and auto with it! Eventually you'll get bored, better sooner than later, but i always found pleasure in autoing.

~thed

Edit: and what N C D S said is right- never quit visiting SRL. Period.

TehBlob
02-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Try the account review thread. That may help.

elmotheskaat
02-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Would be so %&^*&^ to get banned.
Never had to cope with it fortunately. I am muted though.

Baked0420
02-23-2009, 03:39 AM
oh my god I'm unbanned. Faster, you said you were a member right? I also got perm banned same time you did, and I tried sending my own Last Chance appeal and it worked. Since you were a member it will probably work for you also, I am so glad, I put so much into that main. I'll post a screenshot of them saying I'm on my last chance, and also of my appeal if anyone would like to see it, but don't use it without switching some words around to make it look original.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of them accepting my appeal and saying I'm on my last chance for proof:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2824/lastchance.png

Pic of appeal I used, some dumb typos in there from having it in notepad first then copied and pasted it into runescape so I didn't have enough room so when I erased some stuff, it made some things not make sense like the last sentence :p well here it is:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7374/appeal.png

most of it I thought already on my own and was going to write anyway but I got the appeal from another cheating forum and just switched words around, only thing I got from there was to say the line bout innapropiate and immature, haha so dumb but it worked.

EDIT: Definitely done autoing on my main, now to start my army and use it on my laptop, so they don't ban my main from my army. I remember reading somewhere them saying they will ban your main even if you never autoed on it, so I'll just use on computer for legit play and one for autoing.

faster789
02-23-2009, 03:44 AM
oh my god I'm unbanned. Faster, you said you were a member right? I also got perm banned same time you did, and I tried sending my own Last Chance appeal and it worked. Since you were a member it will probably work for you also, I am so glad, I put so much into that main. I'll post a screenshot of them saying I'm on my last chance, and also of my appeal if anyone would like to see it, but don't use it without switching some words around to make it look original.

Really?! Can you pm me what you wrote please!

Edit: And yes I'm a member.

Baked0420
02-23-2009, 04:04 AM
yea I messed up with editing the link imageshack gives to get rid of ad the first time, but I fixed it so you can see what I wrote. Goodluck with appeal, hopefully it works for you.

faster789
02-23-2009, 04:13 AM
yea I messed up with editing the link imageshack gives to get rid of ad the first time, but I fixed it so you can see what I wrote. Goodluck with appeal, hopefully it works for you.

Alright thanks :)

Baked0420
02-23-2009, 04:17 AM
no problem and they sent their reply to me a day or two later, not sure because I got perm banned the 20th and was busy till today to check. But just wait for them to review it and tell me if it worked for you also it probably will I don't know why it wouldn't unless you have a lot more offenses then me, if you don't and they deny it then I guess they just don't like you. But if they do deny your last chance appeal by chance (though I don't think it's likely since we have similiar circumstances) definitely do what others have said and keep your account and password for account review thread, and now that I'm unbanned again I gave it members back again, so if you need me to post on it for you I will if you don't get your appeal accepted.

faster789
02-23-2009, 04:37 AM
no problem and they sent their reply to me a day or two later, not sure because I got perm banned the 20th and was busy till today to check. But just wait for them to review it and tell me if it worked for you also it probably will I don't know why it wouldn't unless you have a lot more offenses then me, if you don't and they deny it then I guess they just don't like you. But if they do deny your last chance appeal by chance (though I don't think it's likely since we have similiar circumstances) definitely do what others have said and keep your account and password for account review thread, and now that I'm unbanned again I gave it members back again, so if you need me to post on it for you I will if you don't get your appeal accepted.

Thanks a lot mate! I'll tell you how it goes. :)

Btw, I am worried as I do have 2 more offensive language offenses :(

faster789
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Omg! Unbanned on last chance appeal! Yay me! And I made my own appeal :D

I just stated how I promise it will never happen again, how I was being irresponsible, how I learned from my lesson, and how I LOVE runescape!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Automotron
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
No! No bye bye to SRL, it's a useful site for a variety of thingies.
But too bad on the account, but there's a certain point (imo) that an account becomes "too good to auto on"

EDIT: I didn't see your last post... and nice work!
I've seen what makes a good appeal:
1) It was stupid
2) Won't do it again
3) This game means a lot to me
4) I pay you $7.95 a month, stfu minimum wage worker and give me my account back.

Baked0420
02-25-2009, 03:22 AM
Automotron, that's basically all you need, except I only pay $5 for my membership because I use credit card and I bought membership before they jacked the price almost $2 a month. And congrats faster. You done autoing on your main also now? So tempting to auto on my main but I'm not going to. It's just that it's almost natural instinct to auto on it because I always would :p

faster789
02-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Automotron, that's basically all you need, except I only pay $5 for my membership because I use credit card and I bought membership before they jacked the price almost $2 a month. And congrats faster. You done autoing on your main also now? So tempting to auto on my main but I'm not going to. It's just that it's almost natural instinct to auto on it because I always would :p

:p I guess I'll never learn as I am still autoing. I got banned because I overused a Pcer. But I'm still autoing, but very limited.
;)

blzed
03-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Give them a formal, mature looking apology. It works most of the time. Tell them that you were stupid and wrong to auto/bot and you would promise/swear never to think about cheating ever again.

This works for many people.

Good Luck

wombocombo
03-08-2009, 06:43 PM
almost any mature and sincere appeal will get you unbanned, especially if you say you learned from what you've done wrong (not).

Hugolord
03-08-2009, 06:48 PM
almost any mature and sincere appeal will get you unbanned, especially if you say you learned from what you've done wrong (not).

Wrong.

TViYH
03-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Wrong.

NOUR

He said almost.

Hugolord
03-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Still wrong? :O

Dervish
03-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I was like : "HOPE ITS FLOOR66 POSTING THIS CUZ HE LOST HIS DCLAWS ! " xD.

Sad for you faster :(. Want a tip ? appeal and let it be. Later it should get unlocked, or wait for an "account review" thread ;).

mattlox 2
03-08-2009, 10:02 PM
wow thats bad luck, if your a member chances are you can appeal. and i macro'ed 99 cooking and 99 fletching :-) never never got 1 black mark

blzed
03-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Still wrong? :O

No, not still wrong. I have experience with these. I've had two last chance appeals and if you do everything mature, don't use threat, don't curse, it will most likely help you unban yourself.

BTW: My two appeals worked :)

Killer2OOO
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM
I think I am in the clear, I have been autoing for 2 years off and on and still have 0 blackmarks.

Failpailirl
03-22-2009, 01:04 AM
that is very unfortunate :)

William
03-22-2009, 01:40 AM
Ummm it doesnt matter if u use a difrent computer 4 autoing since the ip remains the same..(to what baked said in first page)

sdawgakavip
03-26-2009, 12:23 AM
also, if you're going to auto make sure you use one thats not too obvious... try doing Account Review and that might reduce the ban

faster789
03-26-2009, 07:20 AM
:D Thanks for all the support guys !

I thought, I wrote already, but apparently I didn't :s

My account is on last chance :D

I just apologized, and said how it was stupid, and I'll never do it again.. stating I learned my lesson :p

Well Jagex can suck my balls :p Lol
No, I'm not going to stop autoing, and I'll auto till I get permanent banned :D

Will I ever stop, No. :) Although I did reduce the amount of macroing by a little.

Thanks everyone. <33(no homo ;) ) :)

Edit: By the way, to all those trying to macro pest control, it is very risky and I don't recommend using it over two hours :)

Edit: @ Dervish,
He really lost his claws lmao?? :p
How?

stelarfrankie
03-27-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow. all of you guys stories are pretty amazing i have never been banned before but i've been autoing since i was 7! i have a lvl 110 acc!
oh yeah and way to go faster789 on getting ur account back!!!

ian.
03-28-2009, 04:25 AM
Why are you talking with so many exclamation points! It's really weird! I think you should stop! And you shouldn't spam or grave dig! Like when you posted on a 2 year old thread!!

>.>

xiaoina
03-28-2009, 04:32 AM
how do you get caught for autoing? does it detect a program, or does someone catch you and report you?

c997blake
03-28-2009, 05:12 AM
man that sucks,i havent been banned or markd or anything yet,most likely cuz i cant figure out how this shit works and i can find scripts tht run any longer then 20 mins but o well.

but you should look up a good apology letter to jagex,worked for mi mate,he got his last chance from google lmfao. :)

ian.
03-28-2009, 05:42 AM
how do you get caught for autoing? does it detect a program, or does someone catch you and report you?

someone catches you..

(and reports you)

70s_dollar
04-10-2009, 10:52 PM
someone catches you..

(and reports you)

I forget what script I was using, but today while wcing, the auto-responder said I have 0 woodcutting, the fellow woodcutters KNEW I was autoing, and like an hour later, one of em goes "Is he STILL autoing?", lol, I hightailed it out of there, but it was close.

Stevee
04-11-2009, 01:26 AM
What are the odds of getting banned without anyone reporting? I usually watch the bots.

Szabados
04-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah, that's a good question, I'd like to know too.

Thanks for all the information about what happens when you get banned. It sounds like if you're a member and it's your first offense, you will be able to get unbanned at least once. That's good to know!