PDA

View Full Version : Account Banned 7 black marks

Dangerous Garden Tools
02-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I often switched between scar/rsbot, both have their pro's and cons.

I autoed to 80wc in about a week, so pretty much 24/7. I made rougly about 7ish-10 mil, i was merchin dmeds XP. Was 60ish combat, other decent stats. This is the appeal im using, i used one similar on another account and it worked quite well(got banned again later on though).

I have a sleeping disorter the prohibits me from sleeping in general, so i spend my time on the game alot, ive played over 32 hours straight on this game at a time. I will be cancelling my membership and quiting this game, unbelievable how faulty the JAGEX system is at catching a real auto person than a legit player as myself, i am greatly offended by this,my membership would not be cancelled if JAGEX fixes the CLEAR error here, and removes these black marks for which i do not disserve just because i cannot sleep and i play alot, unbelievable.

So far with a similar appeal i am 1 for 1. Theres a decent chance it will work as i did play legit every few hours for a bit, ex interacting with others and what not. Im not to down that im banned though as i just recovered my old 94 with 0 black marks and 90 feltching :) Ill let you all know if this appeal is sucessful again.

Edit: title was supposed to be RULE 7 10 BM my bad

Main
02-25-2009, 01:02 PM
why bother apeal? its auto decline..

You got 7black off 1 rule 7 ban?

Dangerous Garden Tools
02-25-2009, 01:05 PM
why bother apeal? its auto decline..

You got 7black off 1 rule 7 ban?

Im membz so its not auto decline ;)

Main
02-25-2009, 04:14 PM
yes you do:)
I have 2 accs that are mem:) both macroed to 99str.
1 got perm banned and unbanned and perm banned and unbanned LOL..

the other still alive with 0.5 black mark:)