PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need Last Chance appeal!

Dangerous Garden Tools
02-28-2009, 12:09 AM
You have chosen to submit a last chance appeal.

In order for Customer Services to investigate your claim, please provide a detailed explanation in the box below of why you think a mistake has been made.

what should i write? i have no idea =(, this account has 85wc 10M+, Its members as well, arghh any help is appreciated.

Kave
02-28-2009, 02:51 AM
id talk about that now you realise this is your last chance you see how foolish your previous decisions were :p worked on my pure

senrath
02-28-2009, 03:02 AM
I have no advice as to what to write, but you should be resigned to the fact that whatever you write will most likely not work. Also, whatever you do, do not make the same mistake that others on these forums have made and threaten suicide.

Main
02-28-2009, 12:47 PM
its auto decline lol..
submit a random jibberish, and post your name on the account review thread.

Baked0420
02-28-2009, 01:40 PM
it's not auto decline mine worked and I got helped faster789 (not sure of numbers, something like that) to get his last chance appeal to work. Just apaologize, say your past choices were stupid and you shouldn't have done what you did, say some stupid bs like your sooo sorry and love runescape and need it or something like that, and just make the appeal look neat. Like I did:

Dear Jagex,

(Insert Appeal Here)

Sincerely,
(RS account name)

if your a member you will probably get last chance appeal accepted, worked for me. I don't know if they are accepting F2P as much as members though, they might be or might not.

Main
02-28-2009, 02:05 PM
then just do it quick, because you need to apeal your last chance before jagex @ account review thread can review your acc

Dangerous Garden Tools
02-28-2009, 09:13 PM
How long does it usually take for them to accept/decline?

Bam Bam
02-28-2009, 11:12 PM
How long does it usually take for them to accept/decline?

Somewhere between an instant decline and about one business day.

JPHamlett
03-01-2009, 01:41 AM
if it was for auting youll have a tough time but for anything else its pretty simple to get it to work

Dangerous Garden Tools
03-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Somewhere between an instant decline and about one business day.

Its been about a day now, maybe thats a good sign? i remember back when i got caught and had a last chance, i appealed and it was declined in about 10 seconds lol:redface:
membership really has a large impact on the whole banning thing

senrath
03-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Its been about a day now, maybe thats a good sign? i remember back when i got caught and had a last chance, i appealed and it was declined in about 10 seconds lol:redface:

Took them almost a week to decline me once. Just keep waiting, and don't get your hopes up.

grekory5
03-07-2009, 10:31 AM

like i heard somewhere, jagex doesnt give a crap about non mems, coz jagex jus wnts money an non mems aint helpin with that..

thedetro125
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Good luck, and ps i like your name "dangerous garden tools" lol, my favorite one is the shovel :)

~thed

blzed
03-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Your best bet is to write a mature looking apology. Apologies only work for members. Just make sure you have never apologized in a previous appeal. Good Luck.