PDA

View Full Version : Shilo Village Fisher

Gavril
03-01-2009, 04:46 AM
THe title pretty much says it all.

Shilo Village fly fishing is one of the fastest ways to gain fishing XP. However, with their change to how the fishing spots operate in Shilo... one can no longer AFK it quite as easily.

[Drum Roll]Scar enters the scene.[/Drum Roll]

If nobody does this for a month+, I guess I'll be left doing it...

ian.
03-01-2009, 05:26 AM
oh.. what are the updates? I think I'll make this :)

Gavril
03-01-2009, 06:28 AM
In the past, the fishing spots at shilo village were always in the same place and stayed around for a lot longer.

Now the spots move along the river that flows through shilo (though its contained to shilo) so you actually have to search for each spot when one runs out now.

Gavril
03-01-2009, 07:19 AM
If you dont have a members account, I can let you use mine for a few days to make the script. From what I know, youve a pretty good and trusted reputation here. I'll just ask that you be careful with the account, dont want it getting banned :P

Edit:

I just spoke with a level 99 fisher. He said that Shilo Village Fishing is the second fastest method - since a good bit of it is afk, it is very good for autoing. The *fastest* method, however, is barbarian power (drop) fishing... it gives slightly higher fishing XP / hour and also gives 10% into Strength and Agility.

ian.
03-01-2009, 08:36 AM
yeah I can do it :) I just need an acc

PM me with details if you want

Wizzup?
03-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Might do it when I have time, I used to fish there a lot, too... :)