PDA

View Full Version : Unbanned Marzey ?

Slurrys
03-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Name is Marzey
Hey can i get my account unbanned now its been ages it says im suspended but its say date ban will be lifted never.
Please...............

Mr.Klean
03-07-2009, 12:58 AM
*sigh* You insulted members. Than you insulted Admins/Mods.

Then you break the rules again and create another account.

All I can say is good luck.

TViYH
03-07-2009, 02:03 AM

+1

Hot Script
03-07-2009, 02:34 AM

Whoa! That's crazy. I can't believe someone even has the guts to do that. I don't exactly think you should be unbanned, you should have listened to the rules.

Oh, and if you haven't seen the rules yet. Here you go: http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6964

Slurrys
03-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Hmm please guys i been a member for awhile and i also donated... please

Dark Arcana
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
You shoudn't have broken the rules in the first place and you should try to pm a moderator/administrator they might give you a second chance.

Sir R. M8gic1an
03-11-2009, 12:19 PM
you have 5 infraction points.

On the 14th of march your infraction for gravediggign will expire, bringing it down to 4 points.

On the 15th of march your infraction for insulting other members will expire, bringing it down to 2 points. those 2 points will never expire, which means that any infraction that you get will immediately lead to a temp ban until those expire.

6 active points means a permanent ban.

I say be patient, wait until monday and go back on the other account. I hope you have learnt your lesson. Any more problems will lead to temp and possibly permanent bans.

Also, by making another account you have yet broken another rule. That means that you being allowed back will need to be discussed with the rest of the staff.

~RM

The Reeper
03-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Also, by making another account you have yet broken another rule. That means that you being allowed back will need to be discussed with the rest of the staff.

~RM

I love how you get his hopes up until that last little line XDD
PWNEDDD!!:p

Sir R. M8gic1an
03-11-2009, 10:19 PM
I love how you get his hopes up until that last little line XDD
PWNEDDD!!:p

not at all, as I do think that if he behaves there would be nothing wrong with him coming back. However there is a rule about double accounts, so i had to inform him about t.

~RM